Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Chikni and Dolly - over here guys!!!

Yup so as I said - once the Mahabharat project comes on board, Colors would get even more antsy. That's when they'd get serious about kicking MB to the curb. By the way, when is Mahabharat starting? 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sultan will stay Framed in every SEXY SIRENS HEART ❤️
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Yup so as I said - once the Mahabharat project comes on board, Colors would get even more antsy. That's when they'd get serious about kicking MB to the curb. By the way, when is Mahabharat starting?

16th September at 8:30 PM 😆 😈 Hahahahaha I would so not be a RISHBALA GP when MEIEJ gets bombarded like that! 😆 Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

They can try Swati but I have a feeling that even the writers of the show are bored which we saw in the boring same old dialogues.

The show is being given CPR but the heart is  FLAT LINING !! 
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

16th September at 8:30 PM 😆 😈 Hahahahaha I would so not be a RISHBALA GP when MEIEJ gets bombarded like that! 😆

Wow - 16th September is practically here!! Colors must be practically pissing in its pants! Oh man, no wonder they are going nuts with the story. 

So my entertainment is not too far off - exxxcelllent! I am excited - we need more popcorn around these parts! Let's also buy a huge supply of tissue paper boxes - we have to hand them out to the GPs after all. 
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

They can try Swati but I have a feeling that even the writers of the show are bored which we saw in the boring same old dialogues.

The show is being given CPR but the heart is  FLAT LINING !! 

This is why Nautanki has floated its liferaft on Life OK - they know MB is a sinking ship that has already started filling with water. But even that life raft is riddled with holes. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dammit I just wrote a really long post in the other thread, let me copy it here, also Chikni you said something I want to ask you about...😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

@Swati Rishu baba will be seen crying khoon ke aansoon - PH ke saath saath 😆 Dear Bhagwaan ji lemme thank u once again for getting my marrd out.. 😛

Chikni what's this? is there a video I haven't seen that Rishu is going to cry tears of blood???😲
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Swati not only Mahabharat... Check this out.. OMG OMG OMGGG... Giraffe's show has none other than the antagonist from Maryada on SP..and THAT look as Kalavati.. OMG... *hyperventilating*
Madhubala WHO???????

JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Chikni what's this? is there a video I haven't seen that Rishu is going to cry tears of blood???😲

HHEHEHE.. its an idiom Nafs.. SOWWWIE... it means to be EXTREMELY REGRETFUL.. correct me if I m wrong please.. someone.. ?!? You know my ghissi pitti hindi.. 😆😆