Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

@bold: sorry this is too funny🤣 I never believed 👏 I knew it. It wont happen every1 in my class we are going to die die die😭 And I was laughing I was the only one. This guy got mad at me he thought im laughing at him😆 I was like chill no one is dying😆

I am no scared of death mein to God ko kheti hoon mujhe dedo😭😆

Don't be sorry, Even I find it funny! My friends would yell ki kuchh ni honewala. Parents were saying how there used to be same rumours when 2000 was gonna start but nothing happened😆

Tun pagal hain kya? Aisa ni kehte (Lol, M saying the same thing)

Jab aani hogi tab aa jayegi

Tab tak Zindagi ek Safar hai Suhana!😃
.ProperPatola thumbnail

Especially me hun😆
I will go after finishing this thread:)

Abhi na jao chor kar, ke dil abhi bhara nahi!😆😆 , Wait, Jaldi jana okay? Jks!😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshi.K.

Don't be sorry, Even I find it funny! My friends would yell ki kuchh ni honewala. Parents were saying how there used to be same rumours when 2000 was gonna start but nothing happened😆

Tun pagal hain kya? Aisa ni kehte (Lol, M saying the same thing)

Jab aani hogi tab aa jayegi

Tab tak Zindagi ek Safar hai Suhana!😃

Yeah U can maybe call me pagal. haha everyone does. So I dont mind. nahin yaaar this is not my life. My chachu save today I am alive just coz of him. I do believe i was not suppose to be here today :( If he hadnt gave me his blood I wouldnt be alive today:( I always asked him why did u saved me?😆
Ya zindagi ek safar hau suhana😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Abhi na jao chor kar, ke dil abhi bhara nahi!😆😆 , Wait, Jaldi jana okay? Jks!😆

Haila u r bhaging me from here😭
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
SHIT MAN my grandma is scaring me she is telling some1 was in the room last night. & she was saying koi kya raha tha I will kill u I told her dream hoga she is like phele aaya tha phir then some1 pulled the blanket. I am scared now.
.ProperPatola thumbnail

Yeah U can maybe call me pagal. haha everyone does. So I dont mind. nahin yaaar this is not my life. My chachu save today I am alive just coz of him. I do believe i was not suppose to be here today :( If he hadnt gave me his blood I wouldnt be alive today:( I always asked him why did u saved me?😆

Ya zindagi ek safar hau suhana😳

Yeh Ladki, Tum bhi na! tu aisi baatein karegi, toh sab dante ge hi na! Kay hua?😲

Khush raha karo😃
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Yeh Ladki, Tum bhi na! tu aisi baatein karegi, toh sab dante ge hi na! Kay hua?😲

Khush raha karo😃

Hahaha😆 what Can I do yaar? When I have some physical problems first when I was kid then now heart problem. Its better to die. sorry for saying this
.ProperPatola thumbnail

SHIT MAN my grandma is scaring me she is telling some1 was in the room last night. & she was saying koi kya raha tha I will kill u I told her dream hoga she is like phele aaya tha phir then some1 pulled the blanket. I am scared now.

😲I hope she is just playing a prank on you!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

😲I hope she is just playing a prank on you!

She is not. She is serious. I did wake up in the middle of the night. She was screaming. I asked her what happened to u?
.ProperPatola thumbnail

Hahaha😆 what Can I do yaar? When I have some physical problems first when I was kid then now heart problem. Its better to die. sorry for saying this

Hey Apne se niche walo ko dekhna chahiye, ki hum toh phir phi kitne jaano se achi situation mein hain. You have all your family and friends with you. Chinta na kar!

Stop talking nonsense now😡

Aur sorry agar maine kuch galat kaha coz I don't know your situation mostly.