Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Can you stop ranting about my infamous bbuurrday over and over again ever? 😕 ðŸ¥± ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤—

YOU BETTER REST AND GAIN WEIGHT. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 
STOP DOING IF OR ELSE I WILL GO TO CANADA AND PULL YOUR HAIR ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 

No i have one tomorrow ðŸ˜­ 

Your birthday kal ankie ðŸ˜²
Happy birthday in advance fellow leoninan ðŸ˜†

Even I'm counting days for my birthday right now ðŸ˜ƒ
But you might be counting hours right ðŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats a wonderful observation..He is just a parasite man..Najma is ruining it for everyone with her immaturity🥱 I hope they never get married cos i cant imagine dracula Haseena in the midst of all the classy people in the Khan household😆
P.S.I read your FF over the weekend and its brilliant..I know its random but thought of mentioning it here😆
shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
y do i feel nazma is a bait n he is in hurry to marry her n he is trying to hide abt tanveer pregy
hopefully tannu pregy comes out
Kandulu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aswini-

Such a shameless fellow🤢 I'm just waiting for Asad to beat the crap out of him😆

This will not hpn yaar... they hv made immi a good guy. .. in the end nikath will back out. . Immi n najma will be husband n wife😡
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nope I dont trust him one bit ... I've always maintained that I dont like him and dont trust him ... I've noticed how he keeps changing his story ... he's such a liar tryna pass Tanveer on as a one-night stand but then Tanveer says they spent 2 days together (I think she meant in bed?😕) and Imraan doesnt saying anything back ... it looks like they did have an relationship ðŸ˜³ I don't think the CVs made a mistake in March with Imraan saying to Tanveer that she left him... it looks like the CVs are purposely tryna show Imraan like this who can't get his story straight (Sadly the real truth is coming out of Tanveer's mouth, minus the baby, I wont say anything about that until Tanveer shows proof considering she's a prostitute)... and then him telling Asad that neither him or Nikhat were happy in the relationship? Oh really Nikhat wasn't happy? Nikhat wasnt so happy that she kept daydreaming about a future with you? Hate how he's so insensitive of Nikhat's feelings. 

This guy just talks crap... cant believe he had the nerve to show up at Asad's house and ask them to make the arrangements to come over to his house... if he doesnt have the guts to tell his mom himself and ask his family to ask the Khan's for Najma's hand then how the hell is he gonna stick up for Najma in front of his mommy dear? 

& I dont get what's the hurry? Why is he all of a sudden so hell-bent on marrying Najma so fast? Like you just met the girl after 3 years, people change... I'm really suspicious of why he wants to marry Najma, to me it doesnt look like it's just for love ... Honestly I think Imraan is one of those people who can't stand being single and alone, they have to be in a relationship always. When one relationship breaks they quickly go looking for another one. I use to have a friend like this so these types of people definitely do exist.

nice post btw :) 

-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kandulu

This will not hpn yaar... they hv made immi a good guy. .. in the end nikath will back out. . Immi n najma will be husband n wife😡

😆 oops that sounds scary
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Log to dogale hotate ye to tigala hai
I just hate imraan.i hope asad find his true character
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Imran..the girgit??? please..imran ko girgit na bulaya jaaye 😡...girgit ke izzat ka sawal hai!!
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey bheegi...Imran is the worst,
Watching Imran in the Khan mansion was unbearable...
and Zoya pushing with the nikhah...whats with this girl...just hope she uncovers Billo's baby secret infront of everyone
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an apt comparison di...Imraan is truly a girgit...ye jitni jaldi rang badalta hai utni jaldi to girgit bhi nahi badalti hogi...
Its a fact that most colourful and beautiful animals are dangerous and poisonous and nature makes them attractive so that they can easily trap their pray...
Shayad bhagwan ne Imraan ko itna colourful sirf isliye banaya taki he can trap all the girls in Bhopal😆
These girls need to be saved from this girgit...😡
i think this will teach nikhat and najma to stay away from people too colourful...
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago