Imran, The Girgit!

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just like  girgit (chameleon) changes colors based on the environment, Imran changes colors based on the woman he is with.

With Nikhat- he is shy, quiet, seedha saadha, afraid of eye contact

With Najma- he is aggressive, talkative, emotional, animated (did you see him on the dining table at Asad's house?)

With Tanveer- he is angry but surrenders to her demands for money so she can remain silent, blames her for the mistake he also committed.

Can one trust a man like this?

Who is the real Imran?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u.. His character has lot of shades but the true colors are known to the CVs  only
eastmeetswest thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Just like  girgit (chameleon) changes colors based on the environment, Imran changes colors based on the woman he is with.

With Nikhat- he is shy, quiet, seedha saadha, afraid of eye contact

With Najma- he is aggressive, talkative, emotional, animated (did you see him on the dining table at Asad's house?)

With Tanveer- he is angry but surrenders to her demands for money so she can remain silent, blames her for the mistake he also committed.

Can one trust a man like this?

Who is the real Imran?

i really hate this character, and he could not stand up against this mother for nikkat, gave nikkat false hopes, he is  pimp!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerose

I agree with u.. His character has lot of shades but the true colors are known to the CVs  only

I am just curious to see who the real Imran is- the one with Nikhat. with Najma or Tanveer?

Perhaps none of the above...and that's why he is untrustworthy
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dono yar.. all tese days i was wid imran .. tey way tey portrated tat a true lover i was wid imran & najma relationship but aftr tat wen i saw immi & tanveer scn i was bit confused & d way he told tat immi & nikat r nt happy abt tere relationship tat is where i satred to hate him.. i still cant stick to my dessision iam 2 minded😕
Niharika17 thumbnail
Exactly Imran is man of no character...
if Najma is his one and only love why he used to chat with Nikhat late nights leading her on

Edited by Niharika17 - 10 years ago
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess we can see real Imraan only infront of Haseena Bi ðŸ˜Š
Anubhooti_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
girgit ðŸ¤£
totally agree with u
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi_shamya

i dono yar.. all tese days i was wid imran .. tey way tey portrated tat a true lover i was wid imran & najma relationship but aftr tat wen i saw immi & tanveer scn i was bit confused & d way he told tat immi & nikat r nt happy abt tere relationship tat is where i satred to hate him.. i still cant stick to my dessision iam 2 minded😕

see, that's what I am saying..no one knows the real Imran. He can confuse anyone😆
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika17

Exactly Imran is man of no character...
if Najma is his one and only love why he used to chat with Nikhat late nights leading her on

A man whose character changes with the person he is with is a man who cannot be trusted