Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh Jen!!

That was a killer chapter..

Well I read part 41 and 42 together... was busy handling some personal problems!!

Okay now back to updates!!

Loved the way Arnav managed Khushi's mother...but felt little bad for her too.. after all she was back to her daughter and everyone deserves a second chance right? No matter how wrong they had done in the past...I dont know but I felt so..

Gosh the bond between Arnav and My Branny Pie...aahh I so love this too Lads..😳

The way Arnav had dragged her all the way to the cemetery before the wedding ...wow that was just amazing and totally unexpected..Well its Mr. Foster we are talking about..and anything is possible when its Mr. Foster, right?

The wedding ceremonies was just bliss and the way you described the surroundings settings and their attires...was too good. Loved it totally..

And after that...ahem!!

it was too good...and dont feel bad...it was very well written...not too graphical! well it was a much needed scene and you used the fire settings...it drew me back to that Christmas Eve aww...that was just too good..Jen!!

You know how to make us drool..hehehe...

Cant believe that this FF is going to end...another heart break is on the way... πŸ˜”

Happy Married Life to Mr. and Mrs. Foster πŸ˜‰

Love to Branny Pie!!

*hugs* to Jen...the amazing writer...EVER!!

gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by gangsu - 10 years ago
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The second half of this chapter was quite challenging to write as on one hand, I wanted to adequately convey the passion and the bliss of their union, that this story demanded; on the other hand I didn't want to delve in graphic details keeping in mind the varied age groups of my readers...I hope I was able to achieve that balance. Feel free to share your thoughts with me. 

jenny...i glad to tell u that u achieved that balance...this chapter is truly romantic passionate u wrote it beautifully capturing all emotions with out an ounce of vulgarity...kudos to u 
Maddy1270 thumbnail

Jenny, lovely picture of Little Red Riding Hood with her Wolf... my mind immediately jumped to Khushi and Arnav in that pose and especially the latter in that getup! Beautiful wedding invitation, too! Arnav's horrified refusal to wear flowers in his buttonhole was damn cute as was Khushi's management of the recalcitrant child in him: "Oh...Stop fussing Arnav. Just wear it", Khushi chimed in... 'a familiar and endearingly boyish, bad tempered look entered his eyes' makes one go 'awww!' The wedding ceremony was beautiful in its simplicity... Arnav imagined that he could just feel the presence of Mr. Craven next to Khushi. As if he were holding Khushi's arm and walking down the aisle in a shadowy form, right next to her... beautifully said, and I am sure Khushi must have felt the same! Just heart-warming to note how their nervousness disappears the moment each looks into the other's eyes... each is the other's strength! "Mama, Daddy..it's my turn to bring the rings now..", shouted Branny happily from the front pew, where he was sitting with Aunt Rachel... Kids can always be trusted to lighten up the most intense of situations with their naturalness! Lovely to have Branny be an important part of the ceremony and to carry the symbols of the fact that they belong to each other. Beautiful song as they kiss for the first time as man and wife... it is but natural for them to be lost in each other to the exclusion of their oh so interested audience. Really thoughtful of Rachel and Janice give the newlyweds some alone time, without having to wait for after the wedding dinner or for the honeymoon. The rain not only helped set the mood but also ensured that they wouldn't be disturbed during their moment of intimacy! Nice to see that Khushi doesn't shy away from displaying her desire for Arnav or from meeting his desire head-on! Making love before the blazing fire is very apt as it reflects the conflagration consuming them. Discovering sensitive spots that she had never imagined existed, she responded to his every touch, every kiss like a violin does to its bow. The only music they heard was their hearts beating in tandem... beautiful simile / imagery! Well, that's a first: Arnav swearing colourfully in the throes of passion, especially when they find the ultimate pleasure together, made me want to laugh! Finally, two hurt and broken souls are healed by the power of their love. Jenny, you managed to capture the passion and the bliss of their long-awaited union quite beautifully... the gentleness and love overlaying their passion and simplicity of the description suit the tone of this story. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Take a bow, Jenny.. I am still basking in beatitude...

I loved every little nuance...and, you left me teary eyed  reliving those wonderful memories...right down to the rain... and then those aesthetically penned,intimate moments near the fireplace..and, before I forget, I would like to mention that I loved the pictures and also the invite from Brandon Foster..

And, while I am very happy for the much deserving loving souls, I cannot bring myself to come to terms with the fact that ALS will bid adieu..πŸ˜”

And, thank you for the PM :-))
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome & mind blowing update...

Loved it so much!!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...very beautiful ...keep it up
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
very well handled chapter... good job!!
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This was so beautifully portrayed ...Jenny!

Right from the beautiful wedding card...to their amazing wedding ceremony was breathtaking...they lived all their moments.

And 
Then finally they became one...

Jenny can't believe this journey is ending...it was sheer bliss. So looking forward to the last chapter...

Thank you...Jenny, from the bottom of my heart,  I thank you for A late Spring! Spreading positivity and never giving up hope in life.
Mithikush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!OMG!OMG!What an update
Full of passion
Loved it