Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redfox thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Apologies in advance for posting without being a member of the AT. The last time I posted in this AT was when it was in 20s after flamenco number.
I dont post in AT's normally, as I like more than one contestatnt but didnt have time to make a separate post and reply to comments today, hence I am posting here.

I have my own issues with Salman's choreography (which I have criticised when ever I felt like it) and Drashti's dance.
But that doesnt take away the fact that Drashti wouldnt have improved to what she has had it not been for Salman as her choreographer and her own hard work. Her growth as a dancer is visible if one was to see the first dance and now. The postures, the positions, all have improved to a great extent. I wont call her flawless because she isnt there yet but she is one untrained dancer who has shown most inprovement, the credit for which lies with both Salman and her.
And as much as I have problem with a few things Salman does, I think I have started to have more problems with others. The way steps and ideas are being copied within weeks on his execution, goes to prove he is cut above other (maybe save one couple who are not copying from him atleast).

I do believe they were being overtly criticised in the week before last and today performance. There was nothing wrong with the choreography then and the dance amd expressions today in my opinion

And coming to giving up, I have followed Drashti through Dil mil gaye to Madhubala because I like as an actress. If there is one thing that girl doesnt do is giving up unless there is a valid reason.
And I knw for a fact she has asked for more time off her daily to give to Jhalak, whether she gets it or not is on her PH to decide.
Edited by redfox - 10 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sqrly

thanks varsha! even i was like what the hell??? after listening to the judges! No matter what is going on in your thick skull don't rip apart someone like that! And for god's sake get your story straight: phenomenal acting or was it khokla??? - clearly judging is messed up!

and poor Salman - yes he totally went thru Isha rejection last year! Not again - Please, drashti don't give up on him! also, he NEEDs more time!!!

poor guy, admitting in front on national tv that DD gets really upset with low marks and asking him not to give up on him 😭

I expect drashti to be stronger then this ..a 22 should not shake you up ..its a competition and it happens ..i dont know if thats a bad editing but her face was very down as if she din wanted it wen sanaya said she wants to be with darshti
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Varsha, There's no connection between judges comments, especially with KJO..Whatever others say he was saying opposite..πŸ˜†Remo might have thought Salman already upset by KJO comment (Did you see Salman's face there, Drashti already standing blank there), so he didn't findout flaws or else why he had given 8 only..πŸ˜†

Drashti needs to take rest and Salman needs more of her time..

I too don't want history repeating again especially when these two became gr8 frds and having good bond.😳

Heard, Remo pissed with SI, don't know what will happen in Teen Ka Tadka, at this rate judges are dissing SD..I just hope Channel stops their game this week.πŸ˜†
Rupal Oh god i wish i cud replace sanaya...remo i hae noticed hardly find any flaws and then give 8 ..he did the same with sana ystreday ...bur he was meherbaan on her today πŸ˜†

i dnt want salman to lose a frnd and lose that smile ...thats it !

sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
varsha - ppl are ripping apart Sanaya for saying she wanted to be with Drashti - well who did you expect she would want to dance with? Pole-dance with Lapu and Yo-gay? at least she is totally authentic

like really, every contestant that they called upon wanted to dance with a different contestant? and did you notice only Mukti's name was not mentionned, cause Rithvik smartly picked Madz! If anything, all the other ppl were more fake than Sanaya - cause they were clearly following some channel script!
@redfox salman may look repetitive to some ppl ..and even if he is not its like a trend now to tag him as repetitive and bash (criticise in their language) Its his style of choreography ..he re use his steps but i have also seen him inventing some never seen steps as well .. But ppl never give credit to him for that and say salman ka copyright hai kya ..ofcourse hai ! Now after watching the capabilities of other choreos i  can surely say using one o two steps again does not makes you bad choreo ..copying your acts from other shows..using the same lifts of a fellow choreo from same show ..makes you a bad one at that !
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

Rupal Oh god i wish i cud replace sanaya...remo i hae noticed hardly find any flaws and then give 8 ..he did the same with sana ystreday ...bur he was meherbaan on her today πŸ˜†

i dnt want salman to lose a frnd and lose that smile ...thats it !

man god forbid the two lose their friendship **shudder***
and I dont' even want to imagine what will happen on this AT or between fan groups if that happens

Lets talk about something else: Who felt Remo was rude to Sanaya? - will give my opinion after hearing yours!
Rupal thumbnail
Varsha, I think she got disappointed with KJO comment on her acting, it surely hurted her a lot as he questioned about her profession. This is the same case with Salman when they termed act as Simple, in a way indirectly pointed on his choreography which is his profession. They are hitting them at their fortes.

"Bahon ki" was first act and DJ Mix was their second act in original shoot..In telecast they have telecasted in opposite ways..

So she must have got upset with KJO comment..
Its not about being fake sarah ... its about the level of competition ..at this stage they surely din deserved her as teen ka tadka...still lets hope for the best Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago
Rupal thumbnail
Sarah, I didn't see Remo-SI part, but I read it somewhere and I don't want to discuss on this as she already done lot of damage with judges on her first visit...In this AT many SI fans are there, so don't want to hurt their sentiments. πŸ˜†