Frequent Posters

sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lolz, Varsha - we were just talking about you! ðŸĪ—
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heya girls! Sorry finally on my way home!

Will reply to all the pm's soon aswell
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Moni ðŸĪ—

You also in 100yrs life spam club along with Varsha..Only Mahi remaining..😆

Varsha, Do watch Yo's act also and let me know if it's similar to SD Afro jazz act..😆I have some doubts on this..
MP07 thumbnail
Haha awww ðŸĪ—

I'm sure Mahi will be on soon aswell!

Ok so can one of you guys give me a quick update on what's being discussed? So I can be ready to get right into it when I'm home haha!
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moni, We discussed how judges are dissing Salman and Drashti on rotation basis, I mean last week they completely dissed Salman and This week they dissed Drashti, so may be next week they will diss Salman in one episode and Drashti in one episode, after that game will be over..😆

Dissing judges and their inconsistent marks and comments..

And How SD are looking at their best in these 2 episodes..😆ðŸ˜ģI personally found SD looking Hot and at their best in looks in these 2 episodes..😛
sqrly thumbnail
did you get a chance to catch today's jhalak episode Moni?
we are talking about the completely contradicting comments to Drashti (madz praising acting, KJo saying he found it fake and not authentic)

and also about one copy cat choreo getting perfect
Edited by sqrly - 10 years ago
MP07 thumbnail
Alright thanks guys! I'll get ready to add in my comments lol!

@Sarah- I only watched Sal and Drashti's performance. Should I watch the others too?Edited by MP07 - 10 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay i need to screw the judges and fix some screws there ... were is my screw driver ?

Well i watched the act ...beginning beautiful ..and how  romantic you can get then this...burning chemistry now even i have to say salman never had such chemistry with any of his partners b4..may be becoz they are so good frnds and that comfort level reflects .. i like the lil romantic dance they had and salman doing contemporary is like watching a dream ...the things he did just b4 going to the stairs was so awe struckly beautiful and wannnbe's star choreos pls learn and have some grace classes from this man ...and then the fall from stairs ...omg my heart skipped a beat and it litrally stopped beating ..i thought he fell ..then it clicked oh tragedy and wheel chair 😆 from here i started watching drashti solely because i cud not take my eyes on that salman sitting on wheel chair and doc saying kuch hi samay baki hai ..gosh this man have such a bright future in acting department ..coming to drashti she looked very pretty..I thought her acting was better then her jeene laga hoon act ...she portrayed that pain very beautifully ! it was amazing !

Judges : I din understood md and kjo's comment ..i dnt know why remo din said anything though ... kjo thinking that  she was not feeling it is totally wrong because i connected with her performance as an audience ..and md wanting the end to be something different ...wat dif? kya langda aadmi uth ke khada hoke vapas naachne lage kya ?😕 sometime they dnt even know wat they are talking about and remo kept quiet and din agreed to them is a proof ! 

Thank god that guy spoke wats going up with them behind the scenes ..pls drashti i beg dnt give up on him ...dnt let that thing happen again ..he have went through it once and after all the hardwork i dnt want him to go through it again ..cant see him losing that smile...be strong girl you can do it ! i have faith !

Kapil..i wish i cud just hug him for his sachin vala comment ...he said rightly salman drashti have a standard and judges expect more but now they are going ott with their expectations ...thats all i have to say .. marks deserving 27 ...i still dnt understand why shann got 27 ..for latkoing in hawa for 2 mins 😕

Yes rupal i watched st's act /// their concept was avtar and they did acrobatics ... it looked nice but nothing new ..i have seen the same kind of act in DID perfrmd by amar shakti ...
Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago
sqrly thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP07

Alright thanks guys! I'll get ready to add in my comments lol!

@Sarah- I only watched Sal and Drashti's performance. Should I watch the others too?

no, don't bother! not really worth it - I actually watched the others acts - only skipped lapu and yo-gay but apparently those were the ones that ppl are talking about. Honestly I don't think my stomach could have taken either of the 2 today. wondering about the complete plagiarism ppl are talking about - want someone who watched that act to confirm...

(but honestly wouldn't be surprised - Salman is his obsession - can tell by his creepy stares)
sqrly thumbnail
thanks varsha! even i was like what the hell??? after listening to the judges! No matter what is going on in your thick skull don't rip apart someone like that! And for god's sake get your story straight: phenomenal acting or was it khokla??? - clearly judging is messed up!

and poor Salman - yes he totally went thru Isha rejection last year! Not again - Please, drashti don't give up on him! also, he NEEDs more time!!!

poor guy, admitting in front on national tv that DD gets really upset with low marks and asking him not to give up on him 😭