Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
QUOTE=cardio21]

Originally posted by: swan20

I do agree with you that Madhu should fight. Bowing down to Sultan's ghatiya demands is just not right. She has always been a fighter and someone who stands up for justice then why is she giving up so easily...πŸ€” However I do not equate this to RK's unwedding dhoka. That was a well thought of, purposeful act. She's acting on Sultan's threat to RK's life and naively believes that all will be well if she gives in. Yes she's being foolish, a little bit of a coward too but can't fault her intention. Effect may be same but IMO an act should also be judged by its intention πŸ˜Š

Having said that, this track is completely idiotic. All power is given to Sultan while the main leads are behaving like their brains have gone on vacation. How long are they going to show Sultan getting his way playing Madhu n RK like puppets? It's getting intolerable 

Please understand the intent of my post..
I made it clear in my post that she is not doing it to take any revenge or with a malicious intention, she actually is trying to save RK with best of her mental ability.. I am not equating this act to unwedding. I am equating the aftermath of the two..

And truth is that  the affect it will have on RK is similar to that of unwedding on Madhu!! And my post is all about the effect on RK, not the intent.. Because RK will never know the intent (unless he uses his brain, which might be back from vacation), he will always deal with the effect..

RK told Madhu that he did it for revenge and he never loved her.. Madhu told him that now she loves his sworn enemy.. No matter what the intention it will break RK..

Only a dimwit with a below normal IQ will raise a finger at madhu's intent.. 

And I agree the track is intolerable... Suddenly the entire Mumbai is on Sultan's payroll, and he is making n breaking laws acc to his convenience...
[/QUOTE]

Cardio...I'm not questioning or disputing your intent. I'm saying ...for me an act cannot be judged solely on its effect. It's intention also matters. Yes the effect of her action may or may not have an adverse effect on RK..we do not know but from where Madhu stands Sultan is the real threat to RKs life. If she does not leave RK, Sultan will kill him.What may happen after she leaves RK is not what she is thinking about. I would be more than happy if Madhu gets back her spunk and challenges Sultan to do what he wants but after Sultan's entry CVs think only he can call all,the shots so there's no hope there πŸ˜†
Edited by swan20 - 10 years ago
JasperJazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Kashish...your post echos my thoughts... but as you know logic and common sense have sunk to abysmal depths ever since the deadpan gangster made the gravity defying entry... with his emergence, logic was immersed in the same lake and I don't see it getting restored any time soon...

I would rather see Madhu as RK's proud widow than a defeated woman who left love of her life to due a thousand deaths every day! Divorcing RK is one thing, but compromising her honour another... does she not know know what Sultan really wants from her? Will she also agree to share his bed to avert any perceived threat to RK? Many burning questions, but no answers...
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
From Madhu's attitude or gave up, whatever we called it doesn't make any sense to me, her atitude and broken record dialogue of  "I want divorce RK," i'm confused πŸ˜•

1. Why Madhu gave up so easily and not trying to convince RK, or using more technique to do Gangu's parda fash? 
2. How Gangu vanished from a high rise, while Bittuji was doing kawn hai kawn hai?
3. From where Evil queen got all face musk in guest room?

At the end I convince my self by thinking "why am I looking for logic in this logic less crap" πŸ˜” πŸ€’

Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swan20

QUOTE=cardio21]

That's why I asked 3 questions.. Because no answers can be convincing enough.. My bone of contention with her is that she is not learning from her past experiences..
She trusted a gangster friend, and is still facing the music. Is it a good idea to trust a gangster enemy?

And just the thought of Dips and RK affected her, which she knows is not possible.. But here she is gonna make it a reality for RK.. Barf!!

And if everyone starts approaching her threatening to kill RK, what is she planning? 

She has been equated with Savitri.. Savitri got back her husband from Yama using her brains, not by making dirty deals..

cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasperJazz

Hi Kashish...your post echos my thoughts... but as you know logic and common sense have sunk to abysmal depths ever since the deadpan gangster made the gravity defying entry... with his emergence, logic was immersed in the same lake and I don't see it getting restored any time soon...

I would rather see Madhu as RK's proud widow than a defeated woman who left love of her life to due a thousand deaths every day! Divorcing RK is one thing, but compromising her honour another... does she not know know what Sultan really wants from her? Will she also agree to share his bed to avert any perceived threat to RK? Many burning questions, but no answers...

Exactly!! The very idea of going with Sultan is disgusting.. People marrying for money is not unheard off, especially in our country where 95% of men have married for dowry.. But being with someone to protect one's loved one from his death threats.. Here it's the husband.. Such a disgust evoking track!!

And a girl like Madhu cowing into a gangster's disgusting proposals.. 

And I would rather see a dead RK than see Madhu going away with that gangster,,,
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelMon

From Madhu's attitude or gave up, whatever we called it doesn't make any sense to me, her atitude and broken record dialogue of  "I want divorce RK," i'm confused πŸ˜•

1. Why Madhu gave up so easily and not trying to convince RK, or using more technique to do Gangu's parda fash? 
2. How Gangu vanished from a high rise, while Bittuji was doing kawn hai kawn hai?
3. From where Evil queen got all face musk in guest room?

At the end I convince my self by thinking "why am I looking for logic in this logic less crap" πŸ˜”

You answered ur question ur self.. πŸ˜›
One video deleted.. That's it.. She won't try again..
Retarded RK doesn't believe her, okay she won't talk about it.. She could have shown him the divorce papers.. RK would ve believed her after seeing those papers.. 
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cardio21

Nikki.. Do you think I will ignore my crazy 1.. πŸ˜†
I made a separate post dedicated to his sharp brain and his perceptions, probably the lack of it.. Check it out..
But I have a faint ray of hope after today's episode..

Of course not Kashish, i know very well u are a neutral fan & not Madhu hater in disguise 😳🀣
I actually wanted to scream out my irritation for RishBala in one frame thats why I wrote abt both here πŸ˜†

Wait I'll check that too πŸ˜†
I LOVED RK in yday's epi, finally his brains are coming back to track hopefully πŸ˜› I kinda love his mood swings πŸ˜†
And as per spoiler, Madhu's gonna say that Creepy Bhoot Type Guy that she won't leave RK at any cost, so I am trying to find positivity now 😳
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

You answered ur question ur self.. πŸ˜›
One video deleted.. That's it.. She won't try again..
Retarded RK doesn't believe her, okay she won't talk about it.. She could have shown him the divorce papers.. RK would ve believed her after seeing those papers.. 

As for Madhu I totally agree with you, from her action it proves any blackmailer can succeed easily by making threatπŸ˜’... she cannot give up that easily without a fight... and this is not her character at the beginning while we saw she put RK in jail for Mukku accident😲.
Her character butchered so badly.. I feel sorry for DD  πŸ˜”

cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Then u dont know me yet.. May be you didn't read my nonsense posts.. But because i can judge right n wrong and I don't clap on main Pagal hoon speeches, I m not a Madhu fan.. I have to be a Madhu hater... πŸ€£