Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Biks44

Good post. Hope cvs read these questions!!
Yes considering the obstacles and circumstances Madhu and RK went through, they should have been more in-tune with each and able to trust each other blindly.
Just once RK told Madhu she is imagining about Sultan and Madhu gave up? Especially after Sultan got RK almost killed in jail, Madhu to trust Sultan is really stupid!!
And you are absolutely right that Madhu having undergone the pain ... should never be able to inflict it on RK! And that too at such a crucial time in his life where Madhu promised to be the support in his life!
Chalo not RK.. she fears for his life! Why not Bittuji?? she has just been proven wrong to harbour and befriend a criminal and then again by bribing the PP. And she still trusts her own desicions??
As i have said before too, as a woman i am disappointed with Madhu.
Each episode is just dragging frustratingly.
I have a feeling this track will end on Ganesh Chaturthi. So Only vignaharta Bappa can save us now from bhai torture now. Only then some logic will be back in the show.

Oh please!! That means we have to deal with sadakchaapish behavior for that long.. ðŸ¤¢
And I agree!! I  have always hated that Madhu never learns from her mistakes.. Even when she messed with the superstar for a random man who jilted her, thus jeopardizing Trishna's status.. She never thought she was wrong.. In fact RK was the one who apologized.. But for what? He was wrong to commit a hit n run.. But he wasn't wrong that a random girl wants to start a tirade against him..

As a woman, I also find it demeaning when she voices dialogues like that RK's wife should not be touched as if single Madhu wouldn't mind random criminals touching her inappropriately..

The way she gave up is so unlike Madhu who was ready to fight death for her half husband.. 

...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

I remember the upheaval at the time of unwedding not to miss that it was entirely justified. Most people criticized RK and rest were in disbelief.  I was one of those who was in disbelief initially and later switched to criticizing RK for such a horrendous act. 

From the last few episodes, it seems that the unwedding is revisited. This time it is unleashed by Madhu on RK. I understand she has a noble intention behind this, unlike RK who did it for his own selfish ego. But the effect it will have on RK is exactly similar to what Madhu was put through. In fact it would be worse, as RK has went through a lot on an emotional forefront recently. Madhu is the only one he opened his heart out to. Madhu had her family and even RK's family (RJ n BJ) but RK will cut himself from each n every being.

We all bashed RK that he shouldnt have subjected madhu to this pain as he was aware how bad it hurts.. So, now Knowing the pain of tat betrayal, is it fair for Madhu to subject RK to this pain?? Isn't she being reckless in her decision? Just because Bhai deleted one video, she will entirely give up on exposing him? Does RK's love not deserve any extra effort on her part? IMO she hasn't exhausted every option. From what I see she has just cowed into his disgusting demands without giving a strong fight.

I just have 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.
- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?
- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

No answers can convince me on her decision. I still think for a woman as brave as Madhu who claimed to be so defiant that nothing could break her, this is not enough of a fight!! Is her love for RK so weak, that she will give up in one go? I hate the CVs for butchering the entire character of a defiant and foolishly courageous Madhu!!

The CVs dragged this track with those lame love scenes, I believe we would have preferred Madhu fighting that lecherous  villain and not cowing in the way she is doing now.

It's entirely my opinion, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. Kindly maintain a decorum when you comment. And friends don't quote any attention seeking posts in this thread, thanks!!

very well said...that's what even I am trying to justify...the cv's have shown it too negatively...not only the actors in tellywood, even the roles they play must be dignified and respectful...madhu's character is indeed presented too awkward...is this how a married women should be ? how can she allow someone to touch her...? too bad...it does not create any sympathy for her...it makes us think for her in an other way round...I don't understand one thing, what do the cv's exactly want to show us and what do they really want to make us understand... 
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Do you even think these question really mean anything as PH has decided not reveal Bhai's living identity . Now about Madhu not showing RK divorce papers ðŸ¥± . I feel even Bittu is at fault . When he saw Divorce papers in Hospital why did he open his mouth that time . Honestly i have no question for either RK or Madhu as they are just doing what RS - GH - ST have decided . 

I wonder whats the thinking behind this ever dragging track ? Also i am surprised why are the panic button still not pressed by PH ? I somewhere feel PH are prepared for low TRP . Also i remember once ST saying that everything will happen but slowly . Now when ST said this i was very scared . How much slowly was my only question . 

Manesha!! I totally realize that it's the CVs who write the roles but when they do something good, then we make posts praising RK n Madhu but if they do something bad, then it's the CVs.. Lets be fair.. 
BJ saw papers but didn't know the content, he realized it when she gave the same papers to him to get RK's signature.. And even Bittuji is also doing what GH-ST-RS want him to do else he would have never bribed Marathe or at least spoken to RK before that..

And again, the stressing on loving sultan is totally unnecessary.. I secretly wish that RK should harm himself or at least try to harm himself.. Then I wanna see her reaction..
The reality is that she is pulling another unwedding on RK who anyways has taken leave of his senses.. But telling a broken man that she loves his sworn enemy over him is just cruel.. 

And regarding the poor TRP prep.. I am surprised how people can be so suicidal.. So far they have missed all TRP churning tracks just to accommodate that clunky gangster...
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masan1

Bang on questions. Cant agree more. N i also want answers from cvs. Don't know what to say m so annoyed with them.

Even they don't have answer for these questions...🤢
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaare_laal

Agree with you. This betrayal from Madhu( dikhawa for RK's safety hi sahi) will be more painful than death or any other punishment for RK . Exactly, What if he kills himself? Madhu's mahaan tyaag gone in vain!! Why isn't Madhu shown with some brain atleast? I think there are many smarter ways to defeat Sultan rather than surrendering to his baseless demands! And what is making Madhu believe that Sultan won't try to harm RK after divorce? Ek baar gangu par bharosa kar dhokha khane k baad bhi aankhein nahi khuli kya? This divorce nautanki is just baseless, though it is a daily soap ,itna bhi lack of logic is not acceptable!

Exactly, if a gangster was not a reliable friend, he is not gonna be a reliable enemy... I really want RK to do an extreme act, I wanna see madhu's reaction to it.. She always makes wrong decisions and refuses to learn from them..
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taraka2005

nice post...

this track is hell annoying and dragging iske toh kya kahene...waiting for the day when RM's tube-light turns on...

Thanks Trupti.. I m just waiting for that day..
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

nice post.

Wasnt that dheer veer balveer poem she keeps reciting all about not giving in to bad people & wrong deeds? I never thought i will say this but paddy turned out to be better than madhu. she showed the wisdom to run for dear life 20 yrs back when she realized that she coudnt fight balraj. she showed the courage to shoot that monster when he once again intended to destroy her life. madhu unfortunately has inherited nothing from her parents...nor her mothers fear (it can be life saving at times!) nor her fathers junoon. she is no lioness as the CVs had once claimed. when confronted with a true monster she turned out to be a pretender...a sheep in lion's skin🥱

Thanks but I have to disagree!!
Please Paddy is the disgusting mom who actually aired this entire fiasco.. She never had any problems with her daughter being friends with Mumbai ka Sultan, intact had a criminal on speed dial.. That dumb woman, who according to me is a shame on the name of mothers..
Yes, she saved her daughter from Balraj twice.. But it is an animal instinct to save one's offspring.. As a human I expect a higher functioning who guides her daughter and not encourage er suicidal missions... 

Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i hv these 3 questions too.

RK is soo emotionally broken now..I wish madhu cud understand dis

n seriously..madhu cn hire bodyguards fr RK..Is it too tough fr superstar wife?

n ueah madhu knows dat bhai has such a sick mentality n he is not the one to be trusted upon definitely
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R u expctng logc kash? Dn dnt wn it cums to :-x! Frnkly 2 me it smd dat cvs gv a fnal thrw at makng jeth bala a pair by makng madhu agre. Bt result s stl horendous. Dy wre n lv wd ds triangle thng bt dy dnt undrstnd dat it dosnt wrk evrywhre at least nt wd sch strng leads. Madhu s charctr hs bn totaly butchrd. She cud hv pland wd bittuji radhaji or tld rk nd 2gthr dy cud hv pland. Snce rk hs nt totaly acptd madhu s wrds he wnt do nethng ryt nw. Aftr ds disastrous trp m hopng cvs gv a btr trck frm nxt wk.
cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tainar

Wonderful post. We were all upset with RK after the Unwedding. Now Madhu is using the same tactics on RK the break off the wedding. As you said, her intentions are noble but the effect on RK will be the same.
Great questions you asked of Madhu. How can she trust Sultan? He wants to see RK suffer. So what will stop him from going after him even after Madhu leaves him?
I somewhat understand the mental stress she's under. Sultan has figuratively tied her hands, made it seem like she is losing her mind and the final nail in the coffin, getting RK beaten up in jail. Ok...But why can't she get help from Bittuji if she can't go to RK. Bittuji is smart. Together come up with a clever plan to take Sultan down. It's time for Bhai to get his ass handed to him!

Thanks Tainar!!
Bittuji smart?? He was the one who actually played a vital role in that bribing incident debacle.. He was the one who should have collected info about the lawyer or at least speak to RK before using his money. 
I strongly think that she should tell all this to RK.. It's not that she doesn't know how to manipulate RK into doing things her way.. She can tell him and emotionally influence him to think with a rational mind.
And I agree, Bhai has overstayed his welcome.. Actually we never welcomed him in te first place..