Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Pyaare laal ji... no teaching today?

ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaare_laal

Yes Madhu should seriously seal all holes from where there is a probability of Sultan entering. I too like hitting him on head with bat/ rod option! Why doesn't Madhu hire a detective to gather proof against Sultan? I do not thik she is that kangaal to pay for his fees!

CV's don't want to show the leads as smart and sensible; that won't happen till this disgusting character is around in the show. He wants to hog limelight 🤢 though audience hates his guts.
Sau_ka_note thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelMon

Pyaare laal ji... no teaching today?

No , today only evening batch. Teaching se yaad aaya I teach children of 5th standard to 10th and only mathematics of students above 10th . God! Yesterday I was teaching history to one of them, and I was very irritated as in one of the chapter I had to keep repeating the term 'sultan' again and again... Ise kehte hain bhaiphobia!
Neel_M thumbnail

No , today only evening batch. Teaching se yaad aaya I teach children of 5th standard to 10th and only mathematics of students above 10th . God! Yesterday I was teaching history to one of them, and I was very irritated as in one of the chapter I had to keep repeating the term 'sultan' again and again... Ise kehte hain bhaiphobia!

🤣🤣  remember in the game how many times I made you to mention his name and you get angry..😆     ðŸ˜†

Sau_ka_note thumbnail

🤣🤣 remember in the game how many times I made you to mention his name and you get angry..😆 😆

yes, I remember 😆 And you know what, that irritating kid can't even pronounce such an easy term 'sultan' and keeps asking me! She asked me its meaning and I at once said 'the cheapest character' and she started learning it like a fool , I then corrected it and told her its real meaning!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
arre i get ad for hidden spy camera in my cell for about 3500/ surely madhu can afford that 
Sau_ka_note thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashmeet4ever

arre i get ad for hidden spy camera in my cell for about 3500/ surely madhu can afford that

Of course she can afford it but mananiya CVs Madhu k liye brain using scene likhein tab na!
Neel_M thumbnail

yes, I remember 😆 And you know what, that irritating kid can't even pronounce such an easy term 'sultan' and keeps asking me! She asked me its meaning and I at once said 'the cheapest character' and she started learning it like a fool , I then corrected it and told her its real meaning!

Then you remember the same way I was asking all about him ðŸ¤£
Sau_ka_note thumbnail

Then you remember the same way I was asking all about him🤣

Yes . By the way aapke wahan kaafi raat ho gayi hogi ,aaj aap vishraam nahi karenge?