Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Naam announce kartey kartey show khatam ho jayega. Imagine, a little hum on "DDSJEPK" (boy! *rolls eyes*) then the long disclaimer (which i hope to be taken off now), actual story ke liye time bachega?πŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, the name is not even confirmed by Zee or Balaji. The admin heard the name from some fb group so stop speculating. Hope JA still remains the title. The title sounds too cliche. I am really hoping the trp of this show continue to soaring. I am confident, and hopeful. I pray to almighty this show trp continue to rise, and will shut up the idiots.
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I heard the Characters names are changing too😡
Haie raaba, no more akdha...have to think of a new name for the jodi! πŸ₯±
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The name changes are going to affect us at first but as long as time is on our side we will still love the show because Rajat and Paridhi are still the same.
Its going to take alot of adjusting but its better than no show meaning no more RT😭.
Its better we be the better people and accept it rather than those jobless losers and create havoc on a fictional show.
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol its not official fb page of JA 
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tongue twister err...

But whatever JA will be saved...
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
erm πŸ€” okay! I dont mind any name for the show, as long as jodha remains jodha!
Ab kya, instead of "Jodhaaa Akbarrr" , " Doo dharmooo se judaa ek preeem kahani "
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This sounds more like the appendix to the title than a title itself! Like Arjun: Har yug mein aayaga ek Arjun!

Now the key question is, what about the name?  Will Jodha become Harka Bai or Heer Kunwar?

It is plain nuts. I want someone to launch a protest movement to save Begum Ruqaiya Sultan's reputation, and insist that her name be changed as well! After all,  the damage to her character is severe. Why does no one think of kicking up a shindy over that?

Ekta is paying this price so as not to lose the Rajasthan market for her latest film, Once  upon a time in Mumbai Dobara.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

just read this on JA official page on facebook

New Title is Declard
so d new name of d shw will be
'Do Dharmo Se Judi Ek Prem Katha
link of the page is

ipkmiss1 thumbnail
kya yaar itna easy naam...
what will i repley when sum1 will ask me whats the shw ur watching on tv right now...they i'll be lyk what reallly ...

i mean seriously kuch aur nhi mila ..but as long as the leads remain same ..it didn't matter much
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
are yaar naam se kya fark paeta hai...hum apnmi taraf se inko PariJat namse bulayenge naa...mamla khatm...πŸ˜‰