Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Waiting ...tick tock tick tock...
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jen, sorry a quick comment dear for both the chapter & the teaser... Been swamped lately ðŸ˜”
I adored the way Arnab tenderly extricated himself from such a delicate situation... How do you tell a child she is too young to have a child & not break her heart, especially if the person saying so happens to be her husband himself??? Sigh!

Arnab is such a thorough gentleman, he did not want to break his child-bride's heart yet managed to turn the conversation around by taking Khushi to listen to the gramophone record of the song she was reading instead... :) Her childlike enthusiasm at hearing the song playing was so infectious & sweet...

Their conversation on the couch was so endearing... Arnav clearly being able to read his wife's emotions reflected on her adorable face like a book... Her whole being seems to pivot around the acceptance from her husband... His rejection pierces her juvenile heart more than anything in the world & Arnab is absolutely a darling in making sure he does not break her heart again...

It was also amazing to see him be drawn to her blossoming beauty & curb his own desires at the sight of his alluring wife & waiting patiently for her to grow up...

These lines were clearly depicting that...

"He liked this child, he liked this child a lot and he was looking forward to loving the woman, whose glimpses he caught in her from time to time. "

And like Arnab, I too can't wait to see the grown-up Khushi, so looking forward to see their young love bloom like a Spring flower...

About the teaser...

From what I can make out it seems to me that Khushi is upset over the news that Arnab will be moving out of his father's house & living alone, & that is obviously not acceptable to his dear bride... She is angry with him for leaving her behind & going away... Poor girl, what a rotten place to be in... She surely is beginning to develop some strong emotions for her husband but being a child & being treated as one must be really frustrating for her now... Can fully understand her pain... My heartfelt sympathies for Khushi undoubtedly, what a tough place to be in...
Edited by pixiegirl - 10 years ago
myriads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting twist liked it...
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ha finally Wednesday waiting very impatiently.
fanfollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Half the day is over. Please update soon. I have refreshed the screen umpteen times. The green light is on too ! Waiting!
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fanfollower

Half the day is over. Please update soon. I have refreshed the screen umpteen times. The green light is on too ! Waiting!

Wednesday just started here, where I live ðŸ˜Š

Update in 4 hours 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
teek teek 1...teek teek 2...
now I have to count upto 14400 to get an update...koi nahi Arnabji & Khushi keliye kuch bhi...
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Why is she running away from arnav
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res on page 126Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago