Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb update. Waitng 4 nxt. Dod tel me dat pranab is falling 4 khushi. Hope arnav cums 1st in d race.
sugu2569 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hawww ... !!! ab toh mashallah ladai hogi !!!
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS FOR THE TEASER
WHY KHUSHI IS RUNNING AWAY
WHAT HAPPEN NOW
HOW WE WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY
PLZ CONTINUE IT SOON
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Will be waiting for the update 😊
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anupama.

Anu

edited -

I super loved that. The conversation they had in the bedroom and in the library brought a smile on my face. And the thought process, the realizations that became clear to Arnav were so sensible. M so happy that he figured it out . He took time and it came to him just as naturally. I do wish that he spends more time with her. I observed that it was the only thing that had let him think sanely, made him take considerate decisions and gave him hopes for a future. Those few lines in the library scene just won my heart.

Him playing out the song from the 'toy' for her for really sweet. I LOVED THAT SCENE.

Since, you are my friend, I'd take the chance to be honest with you about the Pranab part. Had it been any other writer, I wouldnt have mentioned it.
Its not anything much. just that my heart had dipped when I read it and I had sulked for a few minutes. :(
Later, it occured that it was but natural to occur considering it didnt surprise me. Pranab had been spending time playing, studying or just chilling around with her. An adolescent heart is obvious to get attracted.
We are emotionally attached to Arnav Khushi and I get happy to see them as forever together.
And as it pains me to think, so il put it this way that had it been any other beings, wouldnt it have been natural to think that the child bride got attracted to same aged brother in law?

But its Khushi we are talking about and Arnav. I have seen the attachment, emotional, that they have. The concern and fondness. So I think, m still at peace.

The new twist is gripping to say. It holds so many possibilities. And either way the story proceeds out of those possibilities, it 'l break one s' heart. Such an emotional its going to be ahead and Jen, I trust you completely with it.

pg 83. Unres'd. I am always so late ke hamein ab sharam bhi nai aati. :|

sorry Jen. :)
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
And my heart is jumping in anticipation, terapidation, excitement and fear at the teaser. *insert suitable emoticon*
chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When will Wednesday happen
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I was inactive on IF for few weeks, So read the last two update just now. And I've truly fallen in love with it..❤️ The way have written it, has actually mesmerized me, as the words woven together are truly beautiful... It couldn't have been much better. I feel that I'm in a different world altogether...:)

I don't know what I feel about Arnab's visit to the courtesan. It's a mixture of anger at him, relief that he stopped and realised his mistake in time, and then again anger as he was about to follow his father's step whom he never liked for doing the same. But I liked the patient Arnab when he apologized to Khushi. Even I think Khushi  is still a child and it would be much better that she transforms into a woman naturally. They will fall in love, eventually. No doubt in that...:)

I had an inkling that Pranab would start falling for Khushi but it still surprised me, nevertheless. I'm really looking forward to how their future life would turnout... Can't wait to read the next part...

Update soon..😊😊
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it
He is caring
Somethings r best left with time
He didn't want her innocence to be lost as once it is it can never return
mthara thumbnail
Wow Jenny it is going so good. I was bit skeptical in the beginning about a child marriage. Having read so far the story is beautifully developing between the two leads, I love the Arnab -he has a lot of depth in his character & hope u would be able to bring this out to the readers. For the time being character of  is yet to grow.Hope she is worthy of her man- I'm waiting to see how u go about this.
Thank u for the PM