Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice part.poor khushi hope arnav will accept khushi in his life soon.
bellacoolio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update! Khushi's innocence and Arnab's restlessness is very well written...The ending conversation is very cute...Enjoyed it a lot!
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! That was really cute! Even I laughed when khushi told arnav that she wants a baby!!!! Beautiful update! Thanks for the pm.
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poor little Khushi. It's because of this idea that you have to let your husband do whatever he wants that so many Indian women don't think domestic violence is a crime. Thami just tell the girl what she should expect, instead of classifying it under "whatever he does". As for Arnav- I really respect him. He is young,sexually frustrated, finds his very young wife attractive, which makes him feel like a lowlife, and he has ideological clashes with his dad. Khushi is too innocent. A real live baby is cuter than a doll, but also a LOT more work. I found Arnav's reaction quite believable, although I think Khuhsi is gonna be madder than ever.
sana11 thumbnail
poor khuhsi..
she s trying to give away everything only for arnav s sake...
he shouldn t have gone to such a place first of all...
khushi so wants to make things fine between them...
arnav doesn t have the slightest of idea of whats going on in that poor soul s mind...
if only arnav could have understood her better..
marvelous updateπŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
update the next soon dearπŸ˜ƒ
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was a shocker when the girl with Arnab was just 13 years old. If it was a older lady, he would have done it with her.

Thammi is very nice. It broke my heart when she advised Khushi to allow her husband to do whatever he wants whether she likes it or not.

Good that Arnab noticed Khushi's behavior and went to talk to her. And the best thing was Khushi did not hide anything from him and told why she is trying to become a woman.

Very nice update. Please continue soon.

mbbsrocks thumbnail
waaao waaao waao update..
I was soo updating for this part..
and this is one of my most favourite stories..
Khushi is soo innocent..
too cute..
I dint find any flaw in this update so no criticism g..πŸ˜‰

kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Jenny
She was only 13 :O
Hmm Khushi wants a baby
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First I have one question which I did understand ! Did Arnab go through with it with that girl after knowing her age?
If yes then where did his morals go there? He want his wife who is now 14 to have her childhood and doesn't want her to miss that out, but its ok for him to have sex with a girl who is 13? Doesn't she deserves a childhood like Khushi or its that ok because she is a wh**e? And I dont think that Arnab will never find a woman in this world he lives in because every girl have seems to lost their childhood and have become a woman when they are ony 9 or 10! It seems like he have to make peace with his morals.
It mad me sick to think that what kind men will go to that place and have their with a child woman.
It is still nice of Arnab to think that Khushi deserves her childhood. But how long will he push her away? He seems have needs which I dont blame him for. He is human after all!
Poor Khushi! Still naive to think that she is ready to sleep with her husband because she want a baby and that is better then a doll! That made me laugh to but it mad me sad as well. She doesn't want to loose Arnab and ready to become a woman for that without knowing the full meaning of it.

Beautiful chapter!