Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update. When I read about Khushi interviewing ASR I thought she'll get all her questions answered by him and get an interview which other journalists failed. But thanks for sticking to the character of ASR whether the interviewer Khushi or not he'll be the same ASR. But he's also making note of her during interview and after party. He's feeling Jealous of other players flirting with her. Looking forward to next update. Thanks for the PM.
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter. ...khushi has interviewed Arnav. ...thanks for the PM
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Updated my comment on page 44...😊
Liya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayy! Finally the interview. It was awesome
Arnav and kushi was like stubborn kids. No matter what, they would not back up from their preferences. I really enjoyed the interview. 

Why cricketer Arnav does not want to talk about his personal life? I know celebrities like to protect their privacy from media, but Arnav was like immune to it..hmm

I am glad that the attraction between Arnav and Kushi growing with each passing days. Ohh I love this jovial guy, Nick. Because of him, Arnavji was so jealous. Would love to see more jealous Arnav. 

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Though Arnav behaved as though he was disinterested, his breath hitched to see a veteran from his team engaging Khushi in a conversation!
His feelings have started to peep out and he could release his breath only when they moved apart!

What a possessive creature. Not willing to show how he felt and did not like other showing how they felt about her!
Bhavz21_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter
Thanks for PM :)
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Loved the interview, please pm me when you update next!!!
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just read all the chapters. Very different and interesting. Can you pm me when you update?

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am very curious about this mysterious man.  What is in his past and why is he so reserved.  
Love the well written story and the detailed characterization.  The mutual and not acknowledged attraction simmering beneath the surface.  sparks are definitely flying!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Poor Khushi and Akhdoo Arnav...interview just gol mal for her ...but he didn't forget his possessive side for her as always .
Thnx for the PM