Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very verh beautiful wooow thatz awesome just cnt wait to knw mooore. Will garima take her to the doc. Will kushj be able tonprove herself cnt wait
__blossom__ thumbnail
😲 WHat the what??????
Omg im so thrilled...this is an amazing story...this is beautiful...so is arnav srsly obviously a spirit cuz he cant still be living after 100 years God they're going to fall in love...whats going to happen.. God...i wisb i could read all the parts at onece! The wait is too much ;p
Great update!
sweet-fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
continue soon
mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah...Woah...no i mean WOAHHH what was that...? At first it like nail-biting suspense of what was going on...did Khushi really imagine it all? Was Arnav really a ghost? Was this a side effect of her loosing her parents and suffering the trauma because she never cried and let out her sorrow?

BUT...then she sees him in the night...AND Arnav is in the same misunderstanding as Khushi because she doesn't exist in his time...so if this is a case of time traveling, then up till now Khushi has been able to go back in time to see Arnav, so does it only work one way? Or can Arnav also go forward in time? 

Interesting...very interesting...i've definitely not seen this concept used before! 
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Omg tin!! ..the second chaptr too gves that haunted feeling...
So derz some time miscommunication..i think at night the place travels to 1914 at night...
Eager for more..
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
this is quite interesting...i like your concept and story line...
very different and quite a suspense..
looking forward to reading more..
continue soon
arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW WOW WOW TINA, I LOVED READING THIS NEW SS OF YOURS!! So the guptas are moving into Sheesh Mahal and Payal is not excited about that alt all, because she feels its haunted! Oh Payal it's definitely not haunted, and maybe if you look around, you might just find Akash!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i just love how Khushi is so excited and happy to move in to her new home, I know she will love Sheesh Mahal a lot!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ So Khushi has already chosen her room and omg there is a painting that has Arnav's and Anjali's initials on it, so I guess they used to live here but they don't anymore! So after Khushi's dad tucked her into bed, out of nowhere Arnav came, this is getting so good! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ I just absolutely loved their first encounter, it was just so cute and I loved how Arnav couldn't take his eyes off of Khushi and Khushi couldn't stop gazing at him as well, there is definitely a deep connection between the two of them, and they both have sensed it!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ So Arnav has been living in Sheesh Mahal for years and Khushi happened to be in his room, but how is that possible?? Well thankfully, he's not a ghost and certainly not transparent, oh gosh I can't wait to figure out this mystery!! I just loved how Arnav stopped Khushi from leaving and demanded her to stay in his room, that was so sweet of him to do so!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ Awww I loved how both of them found solace and comfort in each other, now their strong bond will continue to grow, after all they are always meant to be!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β€οΈβ€οΈ OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? They were sleeping together and Arnav is not there anymore, he just disappreared out of nowhere??!! But then again when Arnav came into his own room, that was out of no where too, because he wasn't anywhere in sight during the daytime! Something is not right! This is scary! But I can't wait to find out the turh, this is just going to be awesome, I just know it!! WOW TINA, AWESOME AND MINDBLOWING UPDATE!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ THIS IS SUCH A MYSTERY, I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ARNAV AND HOW HE DISAPPEARED! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

prati_incept thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
time travel.. intriguing..
im hooked...

I feel what she needs at this point is.. someone to talk to.. 

arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG CHAPTER 2, I HOPE TO KNOW THE SECRET SOON!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS MYSTERY IS RESOLVED! I HOPE I GET TO KNOW SOMETHING IN THIS CHAPTER!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING, I'M SUPER EXCITED TO READ IT!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠSo Khushi told Payal and Payal thinks this place is haunted, this is just not good! Omg, now that Khushi told her mom, instead of dealing with the situation rationally, she yelled at her daughter, that is not right, poor Khushi! It's ok Khushi, whatever you heard and saw was all real, do not worry, you're not crazy!!  Awww i really feel bad for Khushi, her mom thinks she's crazy and needs to be taken to a psychiatrist, that's just not cool, people like her do not deserve children! πŸ˜‘😑 Children should be given to those parents who are thankful for their children, who treat their children in the right and proper manner, and who provide their children with love! Just because Khushi dealt with her parents in a different way and accpted her adopted parents as her own, that does not mean she needs to be taken to the doctor. 😑😑😑😑😑I Oh Khushi, don't worry, and stop crying, everything will be ok. Khushi did thge right thing by scurrying to the library, this way she can relax and think things through! Khushi! Omg, Khushi found a portrait of Arnav and in the portrait he's older, ok now it's confirmed something is definitely wrong!😲😲😲😲😲 HOW HOW HOW COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE??? AM I NOT READING THIS RIGHT??😲😲😲😲😲 I think Payal was right, this mansion is haunted! 😲😲😲 But I have good feeling when Arnav returns again and I bet he will come back in the night, all my questions will be answered! I'm glad that when Khushi found out Arnav's name engraved on the door knob, she chose not to tell her family members, thats the best thing to do, cuz like she mentioned, they will never believe her. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ And I'm glad that Khushi chose to act normal in front of her parents and I'm super glad she hurried to her room and I'm super ecstatic to see Arnav return!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Now all will be cleared, yayyy!! Awww I love their hug, that was super cute!! ❀️❀️❀️ Ok so Arnav thinks Khushi isn't real and she's imaginary, this is so confusing, I just want this mystery to be solved. AND WHAT? THE PLACE IS GOOD AS NEW IN THE NIGHT, BUT HOW CAN THIS BE? I'm glad Khushi asked Arnav to take her to the library, hoipefully this puzzle can be solved soon! Ok, did I miss something, everything in the library is good as new, and all the books are properly placed in the shelves, and there is not dust or cob webs anywhere, but HOW?? 😲😲😲😲 WHAT?? THE YEAR IS 1914, BUT IN KHUSHI'S TIME, A 100 YEARS HAVE BEEN PASSED ??!! WOW THIS IS CRAZY AND SUPER SHOCKING!! OMG, IT'S ALL ABOUT TIME TRAVEL!!! I WILL TOTALLY LOVE THIS SS!! READ BOTH CHAPTERS ALL IN 1 GO, YOU GOT ME HOOKED!! I LOVED IT SOO MUCH! IT'S SUCH A NEW AND CREATIVE CONCEPT, BRILLIANT!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š AND YES IN ALL OF IPKKND'S HISTORY NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS BEEN WRITTEN, I LOVE AND TRULY ADMIRE YOUR CREATIVITY, KEEP IT UP!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

rjhaveri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tina your stories as always are a treat.  I save them up for weekends!  I read both the precap and two chapters, my guess was spot on, time travel!  I am totally excited for this one, I love time travel love stories.  Looking forward to the next chapter.