Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
See you later guys . I have to go make dinner.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One post was closed by Misek today on main forum just noticed https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3704746?pn=4

So are we supposed to go and report the other posts we reported or not, because nothing has been done about those posts we reported, I think the other Mod, remember morphed pic didn't recognise that one might have deleted our reports otherwise why haven't they done anything about it???
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

One post was closed by Misek today on main forum just noticed https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3704746?pn=4

So are we supposed to go and report the other posts we reported or not, because nothing has been done about those posts we reported, I think the other Mod, remember morphed pic didn't recognise that one might have deleted our reports otherwise why haven't they done anything about it???

Nope.. its against the IF rules to REPORT the same post again!
Moderators might be BUSY or something! 🤔
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Nope.. its against the IF rules to REPORT the same post again!
Moderators might be BUSY or something! 🤔

Okay the most active Mod has got a sprain in her hand and is on a break from moderating see on her siggie. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3703941?pn=10
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Okay the frustration thread where we were bashed the comments have been removed and further clarity has been given to the forum on what to use the frustration thread for see the note is there, definitely bashing fan bases and individuals is a definite no no. 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Btw guys Why Did not Anyone discuss that namoona's "agar apni salamathi chahthe ho tho uska naam mere saamne math lena" to M when was shouting 'i love sultan" the second time?...,on one side we see sultan even when M asks him to kill her, sayshe can never harm her...while on the other hand her SOULMATE threatens her of hurting...wow what love 👏Edited by Anu-Reddy - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
East or West.. Misek is the best.. 😆

I HAD to say it out loud.. Sorry!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Btw guys Why Did not Anyone discuss that namoona's "agar apni salamathi chahthe ho tho uska naam mere saamne math lena" to M when was shouting 'i love sultan" the second time?...,on one side we see sultan even when M asks him to kill her, sayshe can never harm her...while on the other hand her SOULMATE threatens her of hurting...wow what love 👏

🤣 🤣 I really have to watch this week's.  
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Btw guys Why Did not Anyone discuss that namoona's "agar apni salamathi chahthe ho tho uska naam mere saamne math lena" to M when was shouting 'i love sultan" the second time?...,on one side we see sultan even when M asks him to kill her, sayshe can never harm her...while on the other hand her SOULMATE threatens her of hurting...wow what love 👏

His really confused that guy right now, the same day just before he burnt the divorce papers he said when he was released from prison he thought of killing her then he decided no that's the 2012 RK but 2013 RK is a changed person I cannot kill you, I love you, then when she tells him later on when she brings the food and he refused and said stop this nonsense if you don't love me don't do anything a wife would do for me, then she says again I love Sultan and he said he will kill her if she tells him that again.

The reason why I say his confused is to his mum after she spoke to him when he was sozzled, he said to Bittuji arrange for a divorce lawyer and he told the lawyer himself that he is not contesting the divorce get to courtroom and he decides no I want to give my marriage another chance. I personally think he knows someone is coercing Madhu to do this now after the thinking when drunk he came to that conclusion and wants to wait out these 15 days and frustrate that person to come out in the open and face him, his risking a lot by doing this...
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

SOULMATE is entitled   to give you DARD Anu.. SOULMATE/ Hubby kuch bhi kare ya kuch bhi kahe, an aadarsh BHARTIYAY naari should just lower her gaze,  bow her head in front of him and LISTEN to all of it quietly... 

If she decides to fight/ rebel against hubby/ soulmate's atrocities... her character/morals/beliefs may be questioned and she may be labeled as "charitraheen".. she should just shed some glycerine induced aansoon and forget ALL bout it..

So yeahhh... all is well... Rishabh doesn't need to be criticized for that at all... Pati- patni ki personal baat hai.. Lets put ON our blinders and karo jaggrata about his new clean shaven avatar and their oh-so-hot eyelocks today... Jai ho Anokhe Ishq ki... 😵

*Throws up*