Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

bt f madhu maries sultn i wl nvr frgv or acpt hr as rk s again. Instd f usng hr brain c dos dumb thngs. Sick

Why are we talking here? Let's come to CC!
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent idea  but there is a  problem

The show is made in India and targeted at the Indian audience and Indian audience doesnot accept such tracks. 

Call us immatured , unenlightened whatever you want, say that we cannot smell the coffee, but a man being the centre of unwanted attentions is acceptable but a happily married woman being the centre of unwanted attentions is not acceptable. 

Her entering into conjugal relations with another man is downright repulsive and would hit the core of Indian value systems and beliefs. And the icing on the cake is that the other man is her 'jeth'.

TRP audience will ban the show from being switched on in their families. They will start screaming that the show is "GANDA". 

Even I would not allow my son to watch the show if this happens. 

And the problem is the CVs are also Indian, their bread and butter comes from Indian Audience. They are making a show to attract Indians. So they have to take the above points into consideration.

Why did you think they are giving so many tweets, spoilers and disclaimers.Because they have smelled the coffee. 
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe good joke, next time try more hard
suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MB had a great take off in the start but now crash landing after the auspicious entry of one Reiki from Chal.

Looks like IPKKD is planning for a crash landing even before a take off by taking Reiki on board.

Anyways I hope its good riddance from MB as its impossible to work on two shows on two different channels with exclusivity clauses in place.

So lets keep fingers crossed to see one of the most celebrated exits ever for a TV show.😃
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hell no  not watching that crap for sure 
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
kahi bhi jaye Reki hum ko is se  koi matlab nahi hai bas humare show ko chode de bohut kaha liya TRP humari ab jaha jana hai jao khao unki TRP..top 10 se baher kardiya humare show ko... Edited by kahkashansakina - 10 years ago
kalyanireddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogendra1

From where did u get this news that Madhu will Marry Sultan,Honestly  tell me who will watch this show  if Madhu marry Sultan.

true  .  
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The source for this news is not cited. Also refrain from binging in IPK1 discussions.

Topic Closed
MBEIEJ DT