Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Najma is still a child and will remain a child. 

Word!

Surbhi was a bit out of character but that's understandable. Neha was off.. didn't do well at all. πŸ˜•

Perfect dialogues!

'If you had told me all this before yea naubat hi nahi aatii' πŸ‘

'Jab sagai toot gayi, tab usey tumhari yaad aayi? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Asad spoke our minds today. I think the delivery by KSG was perfect. πŸ‘ (I maybe biased πŸ˜†) But seriously, hats off to the script writer. πŸ‘

Asad handled the situation very very well πŸ‘ and his saying if, You guys have a milan you guys will. πŸ‘ - Foreshadowing done. He doesn't finalizes the nikaah/milan πŸ˜‰ Possibly its not a NajRan. πŸ˜Ž 

I really hope so!

Nikhat such a selfless girl πŸ‘ She doesnt deserve Imran. 

I agree. πŸ˜Š ImVeer is the ultimate jodi! Made in heaven, written in the stars! Sooo rooting for it! 

The entire suitors waala scene was a laugh riot. πŸ˜ƒ  The silent communication rocked! πŸ‘ 
Asad relating Zoya and the chatterbox - Brillaint! 🀣  I died laughing.
Was killed further by the awesome but scary precap. πŸ˜­
QH is killing me! πŸ˜­ Why is it so damn good. πŸ˜­
Vikrant's acting and voice modulation is spot on! πŸ‘
Why do they keep foreshadowing his arrival? I just hope 'Farhan's related to Zoya' spoiler is not true. 

P.S I don't like Najma anymore. πŸ€” 

Great post! πŸ‘
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
loved Asad and Zoya and Nama scene πŸ˜Š
it was cute πŸ˜‰
Najma and Ayaan cute πŸ˜‰
Najma being selfish is horrible πŸ˜‘
at the end the way they showed asad and zoya comforting their sisters has defo made it clear that it is because  of the sisters the brothers will clash 

risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing was nice, nothing!
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Awesome post(the update) πŸ˜³
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ankie... good post with very good analysis...

😎

1. Zoya and Najma scene

Good. Liked it. cute and loving. πŸ˜³ 

Najma is still a child and will remain a child. She is lucky to have had Zoya as a Bhabii and Asad and Dilshad and over protective family. β­οΈ They are her strength and they always will remain. β­οΈ 

Zoya calling her a Baby Dont cry was super cute. πŸ˜³ 
Zoya was right, no Normal one cries over a 3 year old Crush πŸ˜† So she did what was right. Rest yes Zoya is a bit impulsive πŸ˜† We can always forgive her πŸ˜†
Its great that Najma can freely chat her heart out to Zoya. β­οΈ πŸ‘ A Perfect Bhabbi Nannad relation πŸ˜³ 

Yes Najma will always be protected by Asad, Zoya and Dilshad.. She is very lucky but yes did not like the part when Zoya when Zoya was impulsive and mentioned Nikhat's sagai to toothgai ab and how Asad handled the situation maturely was perfect...

Acting wise - Both disappointing - 
SJ forgiven cause of pre or post excitement of SA πŸ˜† YEs it was a bit disappointing...Hope she patches it up with next episdoes...

2. Asad Zoya and Najma 

Power packed scene πŸ‘ 
Atom bomb on Asad's head phoota πŸ˜† 

Asad handled the situation very very well πŸ‘ and his saying if, You guys have a milan you guys will. πŸ‘ - Foreshadowing done. He doesn't finalizes the nikaah/milan πŸ˜‰ Possibly its not a NajRan. πŸ˜Ž 

Agreed. Asad handled the situation very well. He neither got angry on Najma nor Zoya... else if it was earlier, Najma's behaviour would have directly pointed to Zoya...Good that this track  has come up after Asad has moulded himself and is in control of his anger...Imran is a weakling.. He may be good.. but he does not deserve both Nikhat and Najma . These girls are very innocent and too good for him...Hope they have the courage to understand this and stand up for their own good... I liked the dialogue from Asad.. Najma jaisi meri bhehen hai waise Nikhat bhi meri bhehen hai.. and he wants to discuss with Nikhat first before taking any decision.. This was ery vwise...

Acting wise : SJ - Expression wise - Forgiven cause of pre / post excitement of SA πŸ˜† 
Karan - Fluctuation πŸ˜† Forgiven cause of pre / post excitement SA πŸ˜†
Neha - Lets not talk about her πŸ˜† 

Yep both KSG and SJ had to join back work after a hectic trip . It will be exhausting... Hope they take good rest before giving next shots..

3. Ayaan and Nikhat 

Ayaan has matured πŸ‘ He now knows, that you have to stand for your wife too if you go into a relation, that even when you promise for living the lifetime together . πŸ˜³ (Do we hence get to see him also standing beside Humera in the future?) πŸ˜³ 

I am just loving Ayaan's character now... He has indeed matured enough and Vikrant is doing a great job..Yep.. He will be with Humeira even after the gudiya factory sazish ...

Nikhat such a selfless girl πŸ‘ She doesnt deserve Imran. Seriously, such a selfless girl after Zoya. πŸ‘

Both Najma and Nikhat are too good.. Najma might be immature right now but seriously Imran should not become either of  these girl's partner...

Points to think about : 

1. Farhan mentioned again. πŸ˜‰ For Nikhat or Najma? πŸ˜‰ May be for Nikhat...

2. Running shoes? πŸ˜• Separation ahead? πŸ˜² 
oh no.. another separation.. this will be painful for us as well...In that case, ASYA will get married only in the last episode of QH...😭

Edited by DevikaRavish - 10 years ago
BenishAChaudhry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So awesome post @Ankita
Loved it πŸ‘ Edited by kristenpattison - 10 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Ankieee... 

Najma:- She is behaving just like a child...She did believe whatever Imran told her...and said that out loud to Asad without realizing that how rubbish that sounds...Nikhaat ne sagai tori hai...oh really...HOW could she believe that lil piece of S***...😑

Asad:- His righteous behavior shouldn't surprise me anymore as I ALWAYS knew that No matter what he will do what is right...But it does...He did what was right...Neither he let down his Tamatar nor he will ignore the fact that he needs to know what Nikhaat feels before anything else...

Nikhaat:- She really does deserve a man who is man enough to stand by her...man enough to realize what a beautiful person she is...my heart breaks everytime I see her...  

Imran:- I want to beat him up...WTH...Eveytime I see him with Najma or saying that he always loved her...or that he was Nikhaat just because of his mother...I feel like to kill him..He makes it sound like he was just tolerating Nikhaat because of his mother's so-called Kasam...If that is true toh Kion that woh joh raat ke dhai baje Nikhaat koh phone pe KISS karne ke liye kehta tha...?? That son of Bhensina bi... πŸ€¬

Precap ka maat puchoo...you aren't the only one who won't able to sleep...☺️ Ahhh, 16 and half hour ki durri for me... LOL 

Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@MissHumptyDumpty: Nyc post!!!!😊
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Ankie...
have to accept that Nikhat-Ayaan caught our attention than Asad-Najma did...
Was it because of the acting or the scriptπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

But Ankie when was Farhan's name mentionedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like Asad's concern for both his Sisters bt i think Najma has become selfish cuz she only care abt her love n nt her sister's feeling.If Imraan is so much in love with Najma he would have atleast try to contact her n see bt he only remember after his Sagai is broken