Frequent Posters

rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
each concerned in their own way...
left to Aalah Miya to sort out the caos created by the mortals or cv
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
y r people even expecting najma to bother wid nikhats feelings? she isn't asad..asad has a conenction wid ayan and is the eldest..

Najma, all she knows shireen tuk away her father, her father left her ammi, only 2 people in this wrld care abt her..

she has no relationship wid ayan like asad has wid other women... and thats funny..has ayan even tried..hv we ever seen ayan asking abt najma..nah...its always nikhat and nuzhat..

As far as Najma is concerened, whatever care she is showing towards the other family is more than enough..

Now thats a diff think that she also chose a douchebag to fall in love wid..but then
tharanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
osum post dr...
nice captions
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post..yes najma is a child..she needs to be mature before taking any imp decision of her life. I don't want Imran to be with either Najma or Nikhat. he doesn't deserve anyone except Billi.. they r perfect match for each other!🀒 Asad said it right "Saagai tut gayi aur woh tumhare paas agaya?" It shows how poor character is his!! Nikhat n Najma plz stop shading tears for him.. he doesn't worth it. Love changed both the brothers n I'm happy how they both handled their sisters.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ well-done Zoya n Humeria..πŸ€—
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Nikhat- yayy bhaijaan maan gaye ab imraan sirf meri hai
nazma- yayyy bhaijan maan gaye ab immy sirf meri hai
tanveer- keep dreaming bitches πŸ˜†

Well said!!! πŸ‘
shanry thumbnail
[QUOTE=risingsea101]Nothing was nice, nothing![/QUOTE

Seriously?! πŸ˜•
shanry thumbnail
How silly can 1 young woman be? Najma left Imran 3 years ago, he does nothing to contact her, goes on to allow his mother to get him engaged to be married to another and only now that the engagement is broken he comes looking for her and declares his undying love? I mean come on? As i said, how silly can 1 young woman be?

As for completely ignoring the feelings of another, i guess you can't blame her coz there's not been much a relationship between her dad's other family - someone posted above, even Ayaan doesn't ask about her as Asad does about Nikhat & Nuzzat.

Asad & Zoya - so super cute they way they communicate these days with just a look or facial expressions - they've certainly come a long way and loved the way Zoya kept pulling on Asad's arm to keep his anger/reactions in check - makes the romantic in me so nice and warm around the heart.⭐️❀️

The best was the way Asad did not put Najma ahead of Nikhat - he proved that just coz the father's a douchebag big brothers don't have to be too. I just loved him then.

And wow! Watching these 2 - asad & ayaan - i seriously wished I had a big brother too 😭

Precap - why does everyone keep thinking the negative. Why can't we see the running shoes as a catalyst to getting the nikhah done speedily - I refuse to believe that I spent a sleepless nite reliving the awesome AsYa hug for nothing  πŸ˜†

And where & who mentioned Farhan? πŸ˜•

Aneezarp27 thumbnail
yeaterday's Zoya-Najma scene was one of my bestest scene till now in QH...Zoya saying BABY ...awww...i jus ovd it...

who was sayin Zoya is overacting these days,,,,yesterday's epi was a perfect answer fo demmm...

shank201 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
amazing episode and loved the precap...
awesome post...feeling sad for Nikhat and Nazma is so selfish😳
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dont like the way najmas character is being developed though i found nehas acting crying wala(for the 1st time i have seen her like that0 was pretty fine. clearly sj nd ksg wernt at their best.