Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Poor thing man!!

Hope our show fans don't go and bash him...one, its not their fault. Second, it will create bitterness for IPK cast if we bash their fav. actors and they will counter bash and this is a vicious cycle that will never end. Who knows better than IPK fans on bashing and counter bashings? In the end it just hurts everyones sentiments. Not preaching but this is what I think. Others are free to differ.

The name belonged to 4 Lions and they have made a franchise out of it and will earn more money just by allowing SP to use that name. If taken positively, our show was so popular that it now has a franchise and 4 Lions are even going to make more money just because of our IPK (and of course their talent). Arshi's love story is still going to get them income. Personally speaking I first felt bad but now I feel bad for these guys. 

Peace!
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4
Hi guys...A big Hi to all people, you support me
or not the criteria. And a big thanks to all my fans! Love you beautiful people...:-)

Since Jan the show was named something else and we had got the studio of IPKKND, and
today the show is called IPKKND2. DESTINY...

My view abt sequel in
east and west is a
general thing. Not
comparing it with my or any other show.take care n keep smiling... god
bless
View details
RT
Fav
More
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
God bless him too 😆Edited by -Sparsh- - 10 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
okay, i feel sorry for him 😆
but one thing i know for sure. from what we've seen in the first promo, i HATE, DETEST his character!
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
here is my two cents abt the promo n the lead pair.

the promo seemed haphazard. i felt it wasnt edited properly. but i liked the promo.

I hav seen Avinash in choti bahu. i watched some of its epi only for him . i think Avinash is a good actor.

i dont lik the female lead at all. i hav seen her in a sony show. she doesnt even know how to act.good looks cant take u much far. in long run, acting matters. i hope she has learnt acting. coz i feel, Avinash deserves a good actress as his partner.
if Avinash is a plus point then this girl is a totall minus point if she is still same as she was in her previous show.

now coming to the name...ipk2! after watching the promo, i think the story has potential. its gonna b good if handed properly. so i think it was foolish of sp to name this soap ipk season2. this soap has the ability to to work by dint of its story. why name it IPK2
but its said that...publicity is publicity...be it positive or negative. this soap has already created hype coz of its name

its the first promo. we r yet to see other promos.

@serendipty

i agree. i also hate his character after watching the promo.

Edited by -HEAVEN- - 10 years ago