Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Though Imam and PM may belong to same category ..I enjoyed Imams stay 10000 times over PM ..

last week of Imam was the best ..

Really? Some of us disliked imam in last week... He was really hitting below the belt and said some pretty nasty things even urvashi who supported him the most went against him after. I wasnt a Rajev supporter but in the final weeks, didnt blame him for his anger towards Imam. Preferred Imam in the initial weeks a lot more...he was fun to watch wasnt insulting people and gettin personal for entertainment back then.
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Really? Some of us disliked imam in last week... He was really hitting below the belt and said some pretty nasty things even urvashi who supported him the most went against him after. I wasnt a Rajev supporter but in the final weeks, didnt blame him for his anger towards Imam. Preferred Imam in the initial weeks a lot more...he was fun to watch wasnt insulting people and gettin personal for entertainment back then.

same here saniya...but disliked him more after i saw him in twitter 🤔 ...therefore have stopped following his tweets in twitter, though i never followed him. 😈
Edited by GETGOIN - 10 years ago
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HATED IMAM IN THE LAST WEEK !

I liked him when he was crazy in his own way but like what Saniya said i hated the fact that he got personal and hit below the belt. I liked his crazyness towars delu and aaskha. Or when he would dance and sing it was fun to watch, but it got worse in the last week.

Even after he got out, it was irritating to see him talk to the media and twitter was worse.
Edited by kls600 - 10 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I've Just been informed that some Fans are sending PMs to the people I may know on IF, saying very dirty lies about me. Please let me know, specially the IDs, so I can report them.

Thank you
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunTzu

I've Just been informed that some Fans are sending PMs to the people I may know on IF, saying very dirty lies about me. Please let me know, specially the IDs, so I can report them.

Thank you

Will tell you for Sure if i get something. 👍🏼
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Ur more than welcome! 😃

Gogo ki fan...hero ki mat sunana kabhi

Originally posted by: Infamousta

Hello Ladies! :)

How much do you all yap? Another cc?
And thank you GetGoin and Khaamossh for welcoming me.

ab tum kaun ho?

and seriosult GG/K..no respect for protocols i tell you..

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Hello Guys. This time Big Boss is starting at right time. Wont clash with my exams. 😆

u r studying? waht? and respect for uplaoding those vids..
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I found him entertaining ..but I agree the ppl who were inside must be having a really tough time with him .. But i didnt like the way the contestants hitting imam dummy and slapping and all ..anyways i didnt follow last year big boss like previous year .. so must have missed some episodes .. 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

u r studying? waht? and respect for uplaoding those vids..

Yes. MCA student. Last semester.

Thanks. 😃