Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks a lot for updating this fast but if u can do longer update next time plzzz. i enjoy reading ur ff. plzz continue...😊
darcy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You guys are lovely! Just for you all, a longer Part 3. Keep the feedback coming in :) 

Part 3

"Yes, I did," came the mutinous reply. "And I would have succeeded if you were man enough not to use your brute strength. "  This only made him grip her tighter. "Jodha don't take words like manhood when you don't understand them, or I will be tempted to demonstrate."  

"You wouldn't", she cried in humiliated anger.

"Are you daring me?" he enquired menacingly.

"Unhand me this instance. I shall not stand for being treated like a common chattel." His response was to transfer both her hands into his left hand and grip the back of her neck with his right and pull her face forward.   "Why, you ..  you," she struggled trying to put as much distance as possible  between their bodies. She felt bangles cracking and tinkling away on the floor.

"I shall unhand you when I am ready. And I shall be ready when you tell me who you we planning to meet."

"I'll tell you who I WISH I was planning to meet ' an ASSASSIN. To do you in.  To. .. to ..do dire things .'" she spluttered with rage, pain, humiliation and frustration; frustration because tears of anger began spilling from her eyes; frustration because of giving into such an undignified display of emotions in front of this brute.

Seeing the tears, Jalal felt a stirring emotion. It wasn't something tender. It was a feeling of utmost satisfaction. This was one emotion Jodha he hadn't seen ever since they arrived in Agra. All she had shown him in these four weeks in Agra, that is if she deigned to be in his presence, was either anger or studied indifference. He could tolerate her anger. Who are we kidding? He was secretly amused by  her anger. In fact he often deliberately said things to get a reaction from her. And to his  delight, the reaction was usually a  clever, haughty comeback. But her apathetic indifference was unbearable. It made him seethe with anger. Yesterday, after two weeks of the same infuriating indifference, and after a chalise of wine, he had it out with her. Who did she think she was thanking Ruqaiyya for keeping him at bay?

And today when he heard her plan a meeting with some male, acid filled his chest. He couldn't breathe for a few moments. He was taken aback by the strength of his feeling. While he was coming to terms about what he had felt, a blinding thought flashed across his brain. Had she been truly thankful to Ruqaiyya for keeping him away from her  all because of  this man she was planning to meet. That thought made him see red and be this person he cant' recognize. None of his begums or women in his harem would ever have a complaint about how he treated them. Never once did he lay an unkind finger on them even in anger. And here I am doing .. what am I doing?  

Seeing her struggle more, he took a deep breath and loosened his grip. With the loosening, she wrenched her hands away from his grip and slammed them into his chest and pushed with a fury propelled strength. He staggered back a little. This woman is by far the most infuriating, stubborn, haughty creature that he had ever met. He glared at her livid face filled with large brilliant eyes, shining in the soft light with remnants of tears of anger. An unfamiliar emotion stirred in the vicinity of his heart. But he didn't want to know more about this emotion. In that instant he came to a decision, "Very well, since you refuse to tell me who it was, I forbid you to be in your chambers after sunset. You will, instead, retire to my chambers and remain there until the next morning. My dasis in my chamber will pay conscientious attention to your every need around the clock, and," he added with a mocking smile, " of course, I will personally be present to pay you the attention you seem to demand.

Jodha's face paled.

He continued without mercy, "Now, during the day, I expect your presence at my darbar and then expect you to dine with me for lunch. Even during the official lunches.  After lunch, I expect hourly reports, handwritten by you, of how you are amusing yourself until sunset.  Mark you, I may still choose to demand your presence in my post lunch activities.  Do I make myself clear?"

The wind seemed to have gone out of her. Her bosom was heaving uncontrollably.

"Do I make myself clear?". His voice rang out in the chamber. Jodha did not respond. Her head was pounding. He exploded and took an ominous step towards her, "when I pose a question, I expect an answer"

"Yes", she said in a quiet voice that didn't bely the misery she was feeling.

"Good" His smile didn't reach his angry eyes. " I look forward to seeing you at the darbar tomorrow then." And turned to step towards the hallway.

"I beg your pardon, Shehenshah. I meant, you certainly made yourself clear. However, you did not enquire whether I agree to your demands."  

He paused midstep and almost in disbelief asked, " and had I enquired what would your response be?".

" I certainly do not wish to insult the Shehenshah of Hindustan's intelligence by spelling it out for you".

"That is very kind of you, but I had not enquired as you rightly noted. So, that would make it unnecessary. And I am beginning to think that you actually enjoy these nightly scenes and are trying to prolong them. That only strengthens my assumption that you demand my attention and you shall certain -  aah, the faithful Moti bai, You certainly have good timing. I was just talking to your mistress about the new accommodation arrangements commencing tomorrow. Please pack her things and move them to my chambers tomorrow. Make sure they are in before breakfast. Ah, yes, please do give her that buttermilk ' she needs it."  With that he began walking towards the hallway leaving behind two figures undergoing very different emotions. At the doorway, he turned towards Jodha, and with a very wide smile that didnt reach his narrowed eyes, he said softly, "Enjoy your last night alone, Jodha".

to be continued

Edited by darcy - 10 years ago
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome loved it. Thnx fr da pm. Do continue
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much lovely update. this chapter is taking us to an unique storyline. i am really excited for upcoming chapters. 👏😊
SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update... do continue
waiting for next part
plz pm me...
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Read all the parts and it was awesome
Just loved it
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesme update ...
Thanks 4 pm n update soon
cappacuino5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow this is amazing !!!
Jodha moving in Jalal's chamber would surely bring them closer !!
Lovely update !!!
Pls continue soon !!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is getting more and more interesting...thanks for the update...eagerly waiting for the next update...
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kab ayegi wo raat...

fab update as usual...

update soon dear