Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i am delight to read one more gr8 ff. I hope u continue soon. plzz pm me when u do. thx
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!
Well written ðŸ˜Š
darcy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANKS SO MUCH GUYS for the great feedback. Got me motivated to continue. Do let me know your comments - if I have to quicken my pace or be more descriptive and detailed. 

PART 2 

Jodha nearly dropped the lamp she had managed to light.  A fierce hand grabbed her hand on the lamp steadying it roughly. He didn't let go of his vice like grip when he whispered  in her ear "Careful my dear wife, you are acting very guilty."

On one hand Jodha felt sick with terror that he was on her partly, on the other hand she was filled with anger over his vile accusations. How dare he even say the world lover in her presence. Well what does one expect from a man with a harem full of fawning women -  he wouldn't know better. She decided not to address his accusations when he was so dangerously on to her bhaisa.

In a controlled voice, far from what she was feeling, Jodha said, "Shehenshah, whatever you had to drink before you made your way to my chamber had a deplorable impact on your language. I find these scenes, what seems to have become a nightly affair for you, rather tiresome."

She heard Jalal's harsh intake of breath,  "You are treading on dangerous grounds" he said in a very quiet voice. She misjudged the ominous quietness of his voice and went on rather shrilly, "Yesterday you had issues about my not wanting to meet you. Today, it is about my wanting to meet my so called lov-. "

His grip tightened and she winced. In response, he roughly pulled her to him so that she slammed into his chest and nearly tripped. But he dragged her up on her feet and brought his face close to her upturned one and gritted out slowly, "Jodha, you are this close to getting a whipping.  You are mistaken if you think that I am so befuddled with wine or with your beauty that you can convince me that I misheard you. If you do not reveal to me who this lover it is you were planning to meet, I wont be responsible for anything that happens next."

Jodha's bosom was heaving with muted fury. All she heard was  the word lover

"TELL ME" he bellowed while roughly shaking her.

Jalal saw the look of absolute rage overtake the terror in her eyes.  He knew what she was going to do before she even raised her hand. He caught her left hand mid strike, in his right hand and twisted it with more than necessary force behind her and dragged her to the nearest bed post. With the hands painfully imprisoned behind her, and she was almost completely splayed against his towering chest. He pushed her against the bed post and leaned in further to say, "Did you just try to strike me?"

To be continued

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting!!! waiting for ua next update ðŸ˜³
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very very interesting...plz when u update put down the page numbers and give more detailed,longer  updates ..this is a very interesting piece.
cappacuino5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my this is getting intense n very interesting !!!!
Pls continue soon n can u pm me whenever u update next ?
Pls !!!
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
interasting im new this forum
pls do pm me nxt time n update soon
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome. Plz pm me nd continue soon
Rozy77 thumbnail