Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
haha... Noorya... Amazing update... It is not stupidity...😆.. This is how all Rosidians here will act... hehe... The credit goes to Rosid... Nice caps...and am so haapy to see one more crazy Rosidian😆... I cant able to wait for Sid slapping Jhanvi... Thanks to CV's for giving us angry sid
HarryAustralia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🥳omg really good post,,,,,,👏 too gud thkx 4 posting😊

Luv u rosid nd once again our sid was looking amazing wid his anger nd the rest of just superflop😆 atleast we got to watch our rosid 4 just little bit together after while 😉
                             both were looking gorgeous nd
ha ha tommo' our hottie sid will slap that stupid jhanvi guys m sooo happy hard 2 wait 4 tommo'😊                           Noorya wht a great work u done,,,,,,,,,,,🥳🥳
rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 d post noorya. Janvi need the slap. Ah ha and the hot angry man. Uff! Kya lajawab chanta mara hai janvi ko. Sid is back nw. Rosid scene is superb. I love it. Hope 4 more Rosid scenes
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no ..i am so late sorry 😭 yesterday i did not see the episode but now only i saw it just fantastic👏 really very touching rosid scene my hottie is back ☺️i am very happy to see sid like that super👍🏼 hope we have some rosid romance also 😳and really it is a awesome post loved it noorya ... love u rosid!❤️ finally the percap wow...wating for it!😃
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post Noorya
Great rosid scene... Presid fight was so nice, it was so filmy 😆 love angry sid...
IM WAITING 4 TODAY EPI SID SLAPPING JHANVI she deserves more and more 4 what she did to roli, how she tortured her!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
Edited by rosidsakthi - 10 years ago
visanmathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post dear😊rosid scene super❤️want some romantic scene also😳bt the cvs😡😡sid slapping janvi🥳🤣
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: malihaahmed

res

unres

Lovely Post Noor 😛 (Can I call u that?😳)

Oh myy Sid ka hot hot gusse pe barf ka kaam Roli ne kiya😆 It was such a cute scene, the way Roli was consoling and explaining to Sid showed their understanding😳😳. Hope we get some romance though

Dimple Dhoopar is too cute to be playing grey, but I loved Presid scene.

Jhanvi slapped by Sid. Wohoo

thank you😛
Sure you can call me Noor everyone does😆
yaar i also really hope to have some nice RoSid romantic scenes missing them a lot
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

I totally agree with you about ROSID.

And I must say Prem is really naive now 😕😕 Jhavni, Jhavni, Jhavni 🤢
Good job Siddhant ❤️ ( I mean for slap ) 😊

aaarrghhh its really annoying naa🤢 and this Jhanvi girl is getting on my nerves man
Thank god Sid will give us a mast scene today by slaping her
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Honestly speaking I havent watched the episode
But after this analysis and Malu's update i'm running to watch it now. Great Post Noorya. Oh and can I also call you Noor 😳

😆😆😆
sure you can call me Noor
...Noorya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arabjan

amazing post Noorya 😊 Rosid scene was so so cute 😳 atlast we got our real sid he's back in action 😃
i'm so sad for Presid separation don't know how many months they r gonna drag this 😕 but i liked the fight both deeraj and manish acted well !precap was awesome...what a slap i'm so excited to see that

Yeah i was waiting for that Sid for a long time now so i think we should thank Jhanvi somewhere😆