...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello😛

Okay as i'm new here i've decided to post my opinion on the episodes and yeah of course most importantly on RoSid😆

SO today's epi was ROCKING for me as we had a lot of Siddhant and after a quite long time a cute RoSid scene😳.
Prem is being annoying right now man just like Siddhant said how can he forget a 20 years old relationship in 20 hours😡🤢 i really pity that guy even though I like him as he helped RoSid a few times😆😆 but i'm sad for his relationship with his baby bro man ther are too cute😔

And how Siddhant got angry...and yeahhh of course only Roli can handle him at that time
How cute naa😳..and goodness it worked
ab jab Roli hai tho shant hona hi hai naa😉

Wanna more pics?????😃 I have a few more of these two cutipies yeh lo

😆😆 I love Siddhant's expression here..this really looks real as if sach mein he is tensed and Roli is watching him ki kahin gussa naa kare phir se😆

This one is one of the best. This shows how Roli has an impact on him. She is holding his hand so he does not lose his control again...hayeee a RoSid signature

Okay this one I had to post it☺️☺️
Munda looks freaking Hot in his angry young man look☺️
and the SLAP😃😃 I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT!!! I can't say how much I am happy that Siddhant slapped that bloody kidnapper😡😡 she wont forget that one

Pheww okay enough of my stupidity now once i start it never ends😆😆 but now even i am bored of myself🤣
acha koi Siggy banaye with those pics would be great😃 specialy with the cutipies ones😆😳

Share your views RoSidians😳🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

unres

Lovely Post Noor 😛 (Can I call u that?😳)

Oh myy Sid ka hot hot gusse pe barf ka kaam Roli ne kiya😆 It was such a cute scene, the way Roli was consoling and explaining to Sid showed their understanding😳😳. Hope we get some romance though

Dimple Dhoopar is too cute to be playing grey, but I loved Presid scene.

Jhanvi slapped by Sid. Wohoo

Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
Really? Sidhart will slap Jhanvi? I have missed today's episode.. 
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Carlito

Really? Sidhart will slap Jhanvi? I have missed today's episode.. 

Yep😃
he's doing it in tomorow's epi😎
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you about ROSID.

And I must say Prem is really naive now 😕😕 Jhavni, Jhavni, Jhavni 🤢
Good job Siddhant ❤️ ( I mean for slap ) 😊
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly speaking I havent watched the episode
But after this analysis and Malu's update i'm running to watch it now. Great Post Noorya. Oh and can I also call you Noor 😳Edited by Nisbahx - 10 years ago
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing post Noorya 😊 Rosid scene was so so cute 😳 atlast we got our real sid he's back in action 😃
i'm so sad for Presid separation don't know how many months they r gonna drag this 😕 but i liked the fight both deeraj and manish acted well !precap was awesome...what a slap i'm so excited to see that
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Post Noorya! 👏

Rosid scene was cute today 😳 and yes only Roli can calm Sid down 😊 Hope we will get more Rosid scenes 😳

Although I dont like seeing presid separated, the fight scene betw them was really great and kind of filmy, I liked it, especially the last part of todays fight with presid turning and going to opposite direction and rosim looking at each other total filmy. 

Angry Sid was looking awesome 😃 Can't wait to see tomorrow's slap. Jhanvi deserves more than a slap for what she did to Roli and what she is doing right now 😡

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol noorya u just killed me love the pics and I just love ur post ur right rosid is the best and I cant wait to see sid slapping that googly jhanvi uff so freakin excited
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i missed the epi...thanks for the pics and the explantion too...😉