OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
On the occasion of nain sukh prapti after watching Mithvi in one frame and their FBs  Should i forget the lame scenes? guess not πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

So, can some gyani tell me how RK sahab went to haspatal in ambulance and returned home the very next day while his boodi Ma & Mishrain looked like they were still stuck in haspatal πŸ˜² 

Heart attackva hone ke badd RK sahab was shown rubbing his forehead lying bed in DB houseva πŸ˜• Heart uske khaali khopadi main transfer ho gaya kya? πŸ˜†

I know the raaz of shoorveera balashali Prithvi now, he gets his OTT power from his papaji πŸ˜‰ Supermard RK after having 2nd heart attack looked chust and tandarust, he even drove to meet Prithvi in jungle and back πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Clearly Meera has taken Phd in getting kidnapped & running for her life without breaking a sweat πŸ‘πŸΌ She did not suffer from any post-traumatic stress after being tied in a dingy dark room with babe looking goons  

She escaped from goons, came home safe, gave quick update to Fil and took him back to jungle to show his son- all in a day or undefined time. And i was under the impression that off late she could only mope πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Edit- Pre-cap:- 

Sab kuch loote hue Khannas had to live in DB's house and get insulted all this while. Balashali Prithvi ke aate hi Miu shed her rona-dhona and went shopping for new wardrobe, wah wah πŸ˜†

Edited by SahanaG - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monalika thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

On the occasion of nain sukh prapti after watching Mithvi in one frame and their FBs  Should i forget the lame scenes? guess not πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

So, can some gyani tell me how RK sahab went to haspatal in ambulance and returned home the very next day while his boodi Ma & Mishrain looked like they were still stuck in haspatal πŸ˜² 

They gave him Bournvita via IV. Tan ki shakti man ki shakti..Bournvita!!!!

Heart attackva hone ke badd RK sahab was shown rubbing his forehead lying bed in DB houseva πŸ˜• Heart uske khaali khopadi main transfer ho gaya kya? πŸ˜†

Yes!! It took the path of least resistance...emtpy brain πŸ˜†

I know the raaz of shoorveera balashali Prithvi now, he gets his OTT power from his papaji πŸ˜‰ Supermard RK after having 2nd heart attack looked chust and tandarust, he even drove to meet Prithvi in jungle and back πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Clearly Meera has taken Phd in getting kidnapped & running for her life without breaking a sweat πŸ‘πŸΌ She did not suffer from any post-traumatic stress after being tied in a dingy dark room with babe looking goons 

She escaped from goons, came home safe, gave quick update to Fil and took him back to jungle to show his son- all in a day or undefined time. And i was under the impression that off late she could only mope πŸ€” πŸ˜†

She also found to get her make up on...that too spot-on!!! I need some tips on this, pronto! Im impresssed!!!

All said and done, I post in good humor as did you :) Lowed the episode!!
Edited by monalika - 10 years ago
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She also found to get her make up on...that too spot-on!!! I need some tips on this, pronto! Im impresssed!!!

yes and am so J abt her purfect hair too πŸ˜‰ 

All said and done, I post in good humor as did you :) Lowed the episode!!

Even moi πŸ˜³ it had been ages since i enjoyed an epi so much πŸ˜ƒ I'l even ignore abt DB's 2 min interference πŸ˜› 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
🀣   πŸ€£

Very funny post Sahana.

But you know what ? I am really happy that cvs didn't waste more time in explanations , they are gearing for the next track fast , so I don't bay much attention to logic now. πŸ€ͺ

Hope the focus on Mithvi and improve their relationship . πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣Dis is 1 hilarious post Sahana!!!πŸ˜†

Nd did u notice RK reacted quite normally to Meera coming to da house,while she was kidnapped only yesterday?!!πŸ˜†
 -Evn da musketeers werent worried dt Meera hs escaped nd returned home?!!😲
- DB is not bothered about her husband now,for whom she cried buckets at da risk of her fake eyelashes getn damaged..🀣
  -Meera did not question Lakhan bout Y she wasnt informed bout Data Thakur!!!πŸ˜†
-Da 1st reaction of Meera on hearing about her missing dad was,NOW HOW WILL WE FIX PRITHVI'S MEMORY?!!😲I ws truly 🀣She wasnt concerned wat hapened to her dad,bt wat will happen of Prithvi's memory?!!😲🀣
  Bt CVs we forgive u!!!Just because u r givn us Mithvi moments nd Mithvi story!!!πŸ˜‰

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, if we start talking about explanations we will end up getting distressed. Waise in yesterday's episode when Meera hugs Prithvi, she says "maine tumhe kahan kahan nahi dhoondha" LOL🀣it seemed like some illusion, except shedding bucket loads of tears and putting up with IP-Shalu crap what did she do? did she try even once to search for Prithvi on her own, she did not even think of visiting their secrect meeting place, usska brain holiday par gaya tha kya? and the moment she spotted Ptivhi jhooth mooth ka dialouge bol diya.

Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

Well, if we start talking about explanations we will end up getting distressed. Waise in yesterday's episode when Meera hugs Prithvi, she says "maine tumhe kahan kahan nahi dhoondha" LOL🀣it seemed like some illusion, except shedding bucket loads of tears and putting up with IP-Shalu crap what did she do? did she try even once to search for Prithvi on her own, she did not even think of visiting their secrect meeting place, usska brain holiday par gaya tha kya? and the moment she spotted Ptivhi jhooth mooth ka dialouge bol diya.

yes, that struck me too as odd.. that she searched for him everywhere... But, maybe CVs are trying to tell us that this all happened behind our backs, they just didn't think it was as important to show us that instead of Shalu's soul wrenching tears for IP or Prithvi, depending on who she fancies for the day.. LOL!
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

I was waiting for your post, I knew you must be dying to post the anomalies and you did.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

papaji was shaved also πŸ˜Ž
I guess complementary from haspatal 

ohooo,
papaji was rubbing forehead thinking abhi tak udhar ki chai-biscoot kyun nahi aaye 
really serious worrying matter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chai-bicoot ke bina how will i discuss why and how  my DIL and son should approach to get grand kids 

I am just wondering did they take permission from DB to roam away in jungle in her luxury cars πŸ˜•
chal na , osain bolt is waiting for consultation with her, how to run so fast without pantingπŸ€”

arey Junnon  hai bhai
ishq-e-Junoon apne sar pe sawar hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edit- Pre-cap:- 

Sab kuch loote hue Khannas had to live in DB's house and get insulted all this while. Balashali Prithvi ke aate hi Miu shed her rona-dhona and went shopping for new wardrobe, wah wah πŸ˜†

This was best Sahana,🀣
I always knew shopping is the best de-stressing therapy at least for girls.
Miu  proved it right πŸ€£
what  πŸ˜²you talking about money?
she sold her fake hair  extension to get the money to buy the new dress πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

monalika thumbnail
Saba πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. Laughed so hard!!!!!!!!
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sahana - Hilarious post..and Only u can come up with it. πŸ‘πŸ˜† Superb Comments from everybody. πŸ‘πŸ€£  In today's episode, panditji asks Prithvi to show them the way to City...!! If u see the car is just parked few feet away from the temple...but it looked like Prithvi, RK n Meera walked miles and that too thru that long grown grass ?? Where did that grass come from ? And all of a sudden the distance from temple to car had decreased in the next shot ?? πŸ˜²
Also if u had noticed, when Prithvi went missing, he was wearing Jeans n Kurta..but when Panditji finds him and he regains consciousness, he was in Dhoti n Kurta..!!! 😲 How ?
BTW how did RK know it was Ishwar n Not Prithvi, before even Meera told him ? And his reaction upon knowing truth was very vague. He didn't question Meera as to why she lied to him n for sharing the room with IP ? 😲
But looking at the bigger picture, I'm relieved to watch MiThvi in one frame.
Edited by cooldreams - 10 years ago