Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SahanaG

On the occasion of nain sukh prapti after watching Mithvi in one frame and their FBs  Should i forget the lame scenes? guess not πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

So, can some gyani tell me how RK sahab went to haspatal in ambulance and returned home the very next day while his boodi Ma & Mishrain looked like they were still stuck in haspatal πŸ˜² 

Heart attackva hone ke badd RK sahab was shown rubbing his forehead lying bed in DB houseva πŸ˜• Heart uske khaali khopadi main transfer ho gaya kya? πŸ˜†

I know the raaz of shoorveera balashali Prithvi now, he gets his OTT power from his papaji πŸ˜‰ Supermard RK after having 2nd heart attack looked chust and tandarust, he even drove to meet Prithvi in jungle and back πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Clearly Meera has taken Phd in getting kidnapped & running for her life without breaking a sweat πŸ‘πŸΌ She did not suffer from any post-traumatic stress after being tied in a dingy dark room with babe looking goons  

She escaped from goons, came home safe, gave quick update to Fil and took him back to jungle to show his son- all in a day or undefined time. And i was under the impression that off late she could only mope πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Edit- Pre-cap:- 

Sab kuch loote hue Khannas had to live in DB's house and get insulted all this while. Balashali Prithvi ke aate hi Miu shed her rona-dhona and went shopping for new wardrobe, wah wah πŸ˜†

Not new shopping ,, it was her own dress may be what she had ,before,, nad
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Happy to see these funny posts after reading so many depressed posts for so long.

Eventhough i enjoyed yesterday's epi very much, and understand that CVs are trying their best to match old scenes,

it looked funny to me when Prithvi was standing on back side of goons, bagles came and hit goons from front. The frist question came to me was why did prithvi keep bangles with him? In old epi, it was shown that they are already available on tree, we can understand that. second question was about the direction of throwing the bangles..

What i believe is if anybody is not able to recollect his identity, he should be curious and try to know about his past when someone tell them that they know him. But surprisingly Prithvi is behaving quite opposite. why?

Next question came to my mind is about prithvi's dress. Panditji know about his style, but how could he stich the shirt with exact fittings ( when even meera need tape to find his exact fittings:) ), and how could he get same tailor or brand?

we are so happy that shouldn't think about logic guys.. Just enjoy long awaited story, Mithvi, Junoon..

jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The other point that struck my mind was those properly planted decorative palm trees on side of well laid road in Jungle? ok guys, we are ready to treat that farm house as jungle. no issues. right?

I remember even in old episodes, in one shot while everybody was throwing stones on ramdhari, one multi-story building appeared next to ramdhari's house.. that huge multistory apts in 12gaon?
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 its ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣Dis is 1 hilarious post Sahana!!!πŸ˜†

Thankooo
 πŸ˜³

Nd did u notice RK reacted quite normally to Meera coming to da house,while she was kidnapped only yesterday?!!πŸ˜†
 -Evn da musketeers werent worried dt Meera hs escaped nd returned home?!!😲

That is bhat πŸ˜² maybe they know that this is Miu's roz ka kaam πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

- DB is not bothered about her husband now,for whom she cried buckets at da risk of her fake eyelashes getn damaged..🀣

out of sight out of mind πŸ˜‘ now her paraya mard wala pyar will jago and she'l try to become haddi, you better not πŸ˜‘😑

-Meera did not question Lakhan bout Y she wasnt informed bout Data Thakur!!!πŸ˜†

Wohi toh, apne chacha ji ka name mention bhi nahi kiya usne πŸ˜•

-Da 1st reaction of Meera on hearing about her missing dad was,NOW HOW WILL WE FIX PRITHVI'S MEMORY?!!😲I ws truly 🀣She wasnt concerned wat hapened to her dad,bt wat will happen of Prithvi's memory?!!😲🀣

She believes in shaadi ke badd, pati hi sab kuch hai πŸ€’ seriously it was so phunny, she didn't even worry for a nano second about her pitaji πŸ˜•

Bt CVs we forgive u!!!Just because u r givn us Mithvi moments nd Mithvi story!!!πŸ˜‰

Absolutely πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dear MYP all time confused so this track... but ok jaane vi do yaar.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
I was waiting for your post, I knew you must be dying to post the anomalies and you did.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know me so well πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜›

ohooo,
papaji was rubbing forehead thinking abhi tak udhar ki chai-biscoot kyun nahi aaye 
really serious worrying matter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chai-bicoot ke bina how will i discuss why and how  my DIL and son should approach to get grand kids 

yes the chai-biscut and the moof ka advice on parenthood πŸ˜†

chal na , osain bolt is waiting for consultation with her, how to run so fast without pantingπŸ€”

Next Olympics main Miu ko participate karna banta hai boss πŸ˜‰

This was best Sahana,🀣
I always knew shopping is the best de-stressing therapy at least for girls.
Miu  proved it right πŸ€£
what  πŸ˜²you talking about money?
she sold her fake hair  extension to get the money to buy the new dress πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Ha chod chad ke apne Saleem ki gali Anarkali (Miu) shopping challi πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OyeNautanki thumbnail
@Phulwa...Jhooti Meera πŸ˜‘ Isse kehte hai kuch bhi bolna to make an impression πŸ˜‰ 

@Siri...Yes it only took few steps to walk from car to reach Prithvi's hut and a mile to get away πŸ˜‰ It ij all becoj of junoon wala pyar πŸ˜³ If he hadn't taken the long route how would we get those 12goan Mithvi FB's? The CVs did that to make us happy  Beeti gayi so baat gayi, that's why RK didn't ask Miu abt committing fake adultery πŸ˜•

Everyone is excusing looking at the bigger picture πŸ˜‰ I still LOL looking at Prithvi's fake muchhi πŸ˜† He looks grumpy and cute πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
God Sahana, Saba u guys have got me grinning like an idiot at my work place reading this post!!! But guys all things said and done our rockstar CVs and Guru maiyya have come up with a gr8 story for DT absence and for Prithvi amnesia and thru our Punditji they have also presented that dharti puttar is desperately trying to revive his memory and his frustration at not doing so is the cause for his current rudravtaar!! In fact I am so happy with this as I have been afraid of our CVs 'creativity' that I will forgive them all the bloopers in their details. Waise bhi our CV and Guru Maiyya team has always been OTT when it comes to details. Isiliye toh kaha ki apna show waapas aa gaya!!!;)
OyeNautanki thumbnail
@Adiana...True, I so lub the OTTness of Junoon & so so so so happy to see our show getting back to its originality πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ