Meera Gd, IP slain & Poor Prithvi...

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Another brilliant epi πŸ‘- esp without shalu πŸ˜›- can v keep it tat way CVs please! oh please!!!!!😊

Mouni performed well esp untying herself & running for her life.  I liked the way she ducked when the 4 surrounded & try to pounce on her.πŸ‘ She looked very graceful to me even when running for her life😊

Feel sad for IP😭😭 such a formidable character yet slain by dear Lakhu??  Another gd performance by LakhuπŸ‘

Prithvi entrance was cool😎 ..but sad for someone who was so deeply totally in love with Meera cldn't recognise her😭... dun tell me he hv a 2nd family now hidden in the jungle πŸ˜­ Btw the fashion amulet around his bicep is missing😊

Btw, I  wonder how Adi feels abt coming back as Prithvi, since  I recall he mentioned that he prefers jeans to dhoti esp wen doing action scene, in fact was praising the makeover... but now v (his fans) hv pushed him back to 12gaon walaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't think he was too happy with the change so fast, he was probably enjoying the role of current IP, especially with Meera... It must be hard to work with a dhoti, but may be we can come to a meaninful understanding and do something in between...   Please don't even mention anything about him having another family in the jungle... That would be heart-breaking... I just hope they'll have enough time to develop the story where Meera helps him get his memory back.  If that helps with raising the TRP, great.  If not, at least until they celebrate 1 year of Junoon..
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

I didn't think he was too happy with the change so fast, he was probably enjoying the role of current IP, especially with Meera... It must be hard to work with a dhoti, but may be we can come to a meaninful understanding and do something in between...   Please don't even mention anything about him having another family in the jungle... That would be heart-breaking... I just hope they'll have enough time to develop the story where Meera helps him get his memory back.  If that helps with raising the TRP, great.  If not, at least until they celebrate 1 year of Junoon..

just kidding I'm sure he dun...otherwise I will say the CVs are really a messed up bunch & need to go for brain surgery.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Another brilliant epi πŸ‘- esp without shalu πŸ˜›- can v keep it tat way CVs please! oh please!!!!!😊

more , more and more please πŸ˜Š

Mouni performed well esp untying herself & running for her life.  I liked the way she ducked when the 4 surrounded & try to pounce on her.πŸ‘ She looked very graceful to me even when running for her life😊

of course, full marks to Mouni/Meera for running as fast as possible and still keeping the chunni intact πŸ˜ƒ

she pushed the two losers in that room also when they were trying to catch her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Feel sad for IP😭😭 such a formidable character yet slain by dear Lakhu??  Another gd performance by LakhuπŸ‘

Lakhu meri jaan was outstanding , we need to keep track of how many different ways he can say pheenees πŸ˜†

Prithvi entrance was cool😎 ..but sad for someone who was so deeply totally in love with Meera cldn't recognise her😭... dun tell me he hv a 2nd family now hidden in the jungle πŸ˜­ Btw the fashion amulet around his bicep is missing😊

Don't worry, apna tiger is  back otherwise he had become puppy dog after falling in love with Meera

of yes ,the amulet was missing, it looks s* on his arm 

Btw, I  wonder how Adi feels abt coming back as Prithvi, since  I recall he mentioned that he prefers jeans to dhoti esp wen doing action scene, in fact was praising the makeover... but now v (his fans) hv pushed him back to 12gaon walaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

but what to do , we like prithvi more , should have thought before portraying prithvi so brilliantly and making us fall for him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
How did I miss this post! 😲

Shanti you said every thing which crossed my mind . I like this post too much.

Also Hudda's salute to the buried IP made me 🀣 although I had tears in my eyes. 😭

Meera made me broud of her. πŸ€—

Lakhan Lakhan Lakhan. How can I describe his good work?! He foolef dadima, hit IP ,buried hin ..evil like hell. But still we love his work.. πŸ‘

Mishrain again silent combarse. πŸ˜•

Mishraji I am afraid he is going to cheat the other tow for Shalu and treatur's sake. 🀒

Prithvi in dhoti ..funny . He was really a relief. At last we won't have more arguments in this forum I hope.

waiting eagerly to watch what happenes next.Edited by awida - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Also Hudda's salute to the buried IP made me 🀣 although I had tears in my eyes. 😭

dun cry for IP he has come back as Prithvi πŸ˜ƒ

Lakhan Lakhan Lakhan. How can I describe his good work?! He foolef dadima, hit IP ,buried hin ..evil like hell. But still we love his work.. πŸ‘
As  usual right.. I like his smile😳

Mishraji I am afraid he is going to cheat the other tow for Shalu and treatur's sake. 🀒
Gd someone shld kill shalu - it's abt time otherwise she gonna lust after Prithvi again.Ouch

waiting eagerly to watch what happenes next.
me tooo...πŸ˜ƒ

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Agree it was Really outstanding , Meera was also brilliant for last epi 

I hope IP will Be Back,,for IP and Prithvi fight ,, we have to wait some long time like may be one month ,, just like how we have to wait For Prithvi's back . 😊

I dont Like Big mucchi,, i want his Face 😊 ,,Without this big mustache but no stylish and cool type. which can suit with kurta and dhoti ,, but no muchi,and he needs hairstyle of Short hair

Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishwar Panday was bad but he truly loved Meera.  I hope that he digs himself out of the muddy grave and kill his attackers and kidnappers.  he escaped death by Shalu the first time so hopefully he will escape again.
Lakhan, Hodda ND  Mishra should suffer the same fate as Ishwar.