Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Bmoni

[]  I dont Like Big mucchi,, i want his Face 😊 ,,Without this big mustache but no stylish and cool type. which can suit with kurta and dhoti ,, but no muchi,and he needs hairstyle of Short hair

unfortunately majority likes the 12gaon wala Prithvi.. guess the CVs give the majority of viewers their wish😃 can't please everyone
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamela01

Ishwar Panday was bad but he truly loved Meera.  I hope that he digs himself out of the muddy grave and kill his attackers and kidnappers.  he escaped death by Shalu the first time so hopefully he will escape again.

Lakhan, Hodda ND  Mishra should suffer the same fate as Ishwar.

yes he did but unfortunately meera don't love him💔 & she is already married to the person she loves Prithvi.😊  I do like the debangg IP character don't mind seeing him back if the story permits.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome episode!🥳Bt Shanti Prithvi nd Meera cn never be married to any1 odr dan each odr!😉Dt is da whole point of getn dm married 3ice!😉Nd IP will be back too,i think...😃So no worries!😉
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Awesome episode!🥳Bt Shanti Prithvi nd Meera cn never be married to any1 odr dan each odr!😉Dt is da whole point of getn dm married 3ice!😉Nd IP will be back too,i think...😃So no worries!😉

yes tey r kind of Romeo & Juliet in everyone's mind breaking them up wld be unacceptable to the viewers  & disaster for the drama & trp rating.😊
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yeh and i loved him with his muchhe twirling by him bhale hi fake ho baad mein badha laga hairs k saath jaise TRP badhegi😆

I love you Vidya for this last comment, I really hope and wish aisa hi ho ..

that twirling just took my heart away 

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree no mustash.   Shalu brought Lakhan to kill Ishwar but she ended up falling in love with Ishwar and only because ishwar fell in love with Meera.  Jealousy.
lakhan has changed sides.  He is a greedy cruel person and as seen he will do anything for wealth.  Shalu look out.  You now have 2 evil people in your house, Mishra and Lakhan.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

unfortunately majority likes the 12gaon wala Prithvi.. guess the CVs give the majority of viewers their wish😃 can't please everyone

big font will not help majority likes 12gaon wala prithvi which is USP of show😃
who ever din't like his 12gaon wala look
wait till IP get out of grave😉
till enjoy real UPS of show😳
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 10 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

my heart too😳
thanku saba🤗