SHIVANGI ELIMINATED !!!!!!!!!!! ... edited

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ðŸ˜ē        ðŸ˜ĩ    ðŸĪĒ     ðŸ˜Ą

i can't believe that shivangi has been eliminated so early when mediocre dancers like mithu are still in !!!!  she has been liked by many. ðŸ˜ģ
no doubt DID this time has pledged to support contestants only with sad stories !!!! ðŸĨą
didn't expected this from DID !!!!! 👎🏞

and i actually find it strange that they are promoting zoya wa
y too much. why? because she has a super sob story !!!!!!! ðŸĪ”

i am afraid winner is already decided and it's zoya.
now she might have given few good performances but the way they didn't leave any opportunity to promote her is just irksome. ðŸ˜Ą
today again in precap it was zoya, it seems they are having another stupid competition to promote her !!!! ðŸ˜Ą
i never understood why such contestants have to sell their sob stories and piece of their personal lives to win by sympathy rather their talent on a talent show.

just compare how much footage zoya gets and how much footage they gave to wild card entrant Manjula, who was eliminated last week !!!!!
this is no longer a talent show!!!!!! 👎🏞

and Jay as skipper has delivered his best consistently since beginning of show and now look, he has only 1 contestant left under him !!!!
ðŸĪŠ
way to goo zee tv ... kya baat ... kya baat ... kya baat 😉

what's wrong zee tv and DID??? at least expected DID to maintain standards  but alas, i was wrong !!!!!
😒
i am giving up on this show as well 😭

edit:
friends, thanks for agreeing with post and coming together for expressing disappointment over the show in this quite forum. 😛

can't believe that a brand that DID has become is taking a pathetic scripted route, ignoring the dance performances and the good dancers for which it is known !!!!
shame on zee tv and DID for insulting this stage !!!! 👎🏞

Edited by Queen22 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dongji thumbnail
I have always felt that there has always been a bias against Jai and even divya  did not deserve to go.Somehow it always seems like they want to teach jai a lesson for his past behavior.This is not fair because it should be about dance and dance  only .They wanted Raaghav to have more contestants because they like him .These dance shows should be about their dancing ability not about their rothdu back stories  and personal issues.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No offense. But, Indian audiences are stupid and can never think or vote from their brain.

Reality shows are not really meant to be for truly talented people.

If you have a sob story, you'll be successful and reach the finals.

All you need to succeed is do drama and tell your sob stories and present a sorry picture.

OKAY, Zoya married her sister's husband. BUT, DO WE NEED TO SEE OR HEAR IT EVERY SINGLE WEEK?

And yes, I'm, yelling when I type in CAPS above because I'm super pissed as a viewer.

Shame on Zee TV. Shame on Zee TV. Shame on Zee TV.

Edited by Mohini19 - 10 years ago
roxy22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
more than shocked,i am pissed. i dnt knw abt public voting,what i can see they r eliminating bore contestants (who only can dance well and dnt have interesting stories). they r nt giving jai his due credit he is always ignored whether its dancing or giving opinion. he was nt asked to dance with prince and raghav when srk came,last epi all skippers gave opinion abt other wife except jai. feeling sad 4 jai
gaga64 thumbnail

can't believe this, btw would like to ask why is zoya & ragav are  given so much limelight. I actually felt sorry for Zoya's husband last week when grandmaster asked her about what would her life been if she had not got married. Come on the answer is obvious she wouldn't be on the show! Felt bad for him. As for Ragav from did they have been giving him overwhelming attention. Even though Pradeep is a better dancer than him, he was given all the attention and is treated like the winner of did, Be fair and cut d stupid baba act,

tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Same as my feelings! I don't know why Zoya is given more screen space in DID Super moms. She's either telling (read repeating) her sob story of having to get married to her sister's husband, or she's having a carrot competition with Ranveer Singh, or she's getting weighed against a bunch of tomatoes. I mean she's all over the space mahn! Does the show even care for other participants at all? Why can't the channel promote some happy story moments of Radhika or Phulwa? Why couldn't they show some light-hearted moments of Shivangi? Is the sob-stories all the show is looking forward too? If yes, then shame on them 'coz this is a dance show. Promote good performances not life-stories. We've had enough of them on other reality shows. 
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! Honestly, i have been prettyt disappointed with this season as far as the elimination and voting in considered. Also in terms of judgment by the judges has not been great so far! They don't always point out the flaws which  can be easily noticed by the audiences! I feel this season so far has been concentrating more of the stories of the moms and the struggle behind them but nothing really about JUST DANCE itself! Any body can figure out who is better as a dancer, mithu or shivangi! Not because mithu is a lil healthy but because as a dancer she doesnt do great! 
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I find DID super moms a joke now , all the ladies with C,Ss n P n R are the only good dancers left n Zoya is improving also , 
shivangi should've at least reach top five . This voting thing is a joke 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Phulwa is eliminated, then I've had it with DID. ðŸ˜ē
_QueenBee_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dongji

I have always felt that there has always been a bias against Jai and even divya  did not deserve to go.Somehow it always seems like they want to teach jai a lesson for his past behavior.This is not fair because it should be about dance and dance  only .They wanted Raaghav to have more contestants because they like him .These dance shows should be about their dancing ability not about their rothdu back stories  and personal issues.

i also think they are biased against Jai ... i mean his team was perfect since beginning and suddenly his team mates are being kicked out one by one despite performing better than the ones still on the show ðŸĨą

Edited by Queen22 - 10 years ago