:.Gurmeet Choudhary - Meri Aashiqui Tum Hi Ho #4.: MNote pg69. page88 - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
this time msotly couples r famous...so free main i don't want gcians to get more haters thanx to few fans who can't control their emotions that's why its better if they stay away from that forum πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pickachu

see when we will not reply to specific people they will come in AT on that forum...like last year ragini-GC AT was made but then some people came to destroy peace...
On that forum,I'm sure mods r not active and others r not the one who like gurbina a bit...that's why DB was openly bashed in that Life ok wala show but no one took action..
So its better if we stay in this forum..atleast our mods will take care of Ats and we can live in peace and forget abt haters e.t.c they will make fun of Gurbina and us anyways so leave them πŸ˜³!

You know what? I'm going to try and become a Viewbie of that forum. πŸ˜‰ I used to be part of the DT so I'll see if it's possible for me to join again. I retired because of studies, and I'm still as busy as ever, but for Gurmeet I will sacrifice all the time I can. πŸ˜†  If a GCian is a mod there, then other GCians can be at peace right? πŸ˜‰
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Next Thread People !!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3736853&PID=92094949&#p92094949

pickachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BlushaLicious-

Next Thread People !!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3736853&PID=92094949&#p92094949

Thanxx dear😳!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations for finishing this thread people!