Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ohmygodurgreat

Awesome post Aman. Loved the highlights👍🏼 In the first scene how many times did Amit call Amita Amita?😆 I am such a dumbo, patha nahi kahan kho gayi thi, I switched off my T.V during the secong ad. I thought Amita talking to Batuk was the precap😛 Did not even see if that was ad or Chanchan. Now when i read your post, realised it. Thank God maine aaj ratings nahi kiya 😉 Though missed that part 😔  😆😆 u really gone crazy... amit ke jaadu ka asar hai ye.. 

Coming to the episode, i have rated it 10/10. Both Amit and Amita fighting and then realising their mistake was very good. INDEED 👏I also liked Amit in full on Josh but getting scared and returning back. That was so realistic, and not filmy, where the Hero just goes and fights with the villain. EKDUM CORRECT.. SO REALISTIC👏👏 Batuk said it right, hum aise type ke nahi hain. But Amit returning back and telling Sid manners was awesome. DIL LOOT LIYA YAHAN PE TOH Amit is definitely Shatir Shah. Amit kya acting karta hai, he was acting like he really did not want Amita to go for the auditions. So now, Amita is going to prove to Amit and she will rock it 😃 So get ready to give 10/10 even 2moro.. amit ka plan successful hone wala hai... 

comments in blue 
grintson thumbnail
kya amit ne sid k saath ye kiya...  

yaa ye kiya  
ragaya thumbnail
10 on 10 for amit shaatir dimaag motivating lovable hubby. for his plan, for his standing up against bully choreographer siddhant. yaar, aaj siddhant mujhe bahut zyaada rude lagaa. for his apology to his staff (somehow that scene touched me)
-1 for jhagdalu amita: yaar, samajh jaldi se, itne lovable supportive hubby khush naseeb logon ko hi milta hai. hope she understands amit did all this reverse psychology thing for her benefit only
in the middle of all this, was reminded of chandramukhi (the rajnikanth horror movie) when amit heard classical music from the bathroom😆
Edited by ragaya - 10 years ago
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grintson

yaar what do u guys think k amit-sid convo me kya huaa hoga...?? Speculate... 

I think Siddhanth continued to be harsh on Amit as well. May be he told his opinion about Amita, he must also have commented on her confidence. So, Amit plans to somehow make her go to the auditions and then lets her prove her capability to Sid.
rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update aman 😊
Today amit sha amit sha only amit I Love Amit So Much
For Me 10/10 for only amit.

Amita and amit conv is good.but Amita amit ko road pe akela chodudiya i feel so bad for amit.ithene ache husband ko koyi chudutha he ka ammu 😡not good yaar plz don't this again.
bechare amit bahuth hurt huva.😭 
and hath pakad ke sorry bola amit in deep sleep.😳

dance in Washroom amita Ji Great 😉 amit Ko jagadi.
and amit ka plan banath he .
ha i forget one thing angry man amit.
Today amit Is rock star of the show and nishad  is the best actor of the show⭐️

grintson thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragaya

10 on 10 for amit shaatir dimaag motivating lovable hubby. for his plan, for his standing up against bully choreographer siddhant. yaar, aaj siddhant mujhe bahut zyaada rude lagaa. for his apology to his staff (somehow that scene touched me)
-1 for jhagdalu amita: yaar, samajh jaldi se, itne lovable supportive hubby khush naseeb logon ko hi milta hai. hope she understands amit did all this reverse psychology thing for her benefit only
in the middle of all this, was reminded of chandramukhi (the rajnikanth horror movie) when amit heard classical music from the bathroom😆

🤣🤣 aami jeto maar... shubhu jeto maar... imagine amita saying, "aami  monjoleeka..."  🤣🤣
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaar what do u guys think k amit-sid convo me kya huaa hoga...?? Speculate... 

...yaar wo scene dekhaya nahee...but i guess.
...ek to amit ne usako bahot zada hoga
...amit ne use challenge diya hoga,ke she  will prove u
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

kya amit ne sid k saath ye kiya...  

yaa ye kiya  

pehle wale ka matlab lily ne kuch aur bataya hai aman 🤣 y
doosre wala amit shah man handling no way 😃

Mujhe lagta hai amit usko kuch manners ke baare me lecture diya hoga ya phir 
 amit ne mu thod jawaab dekar use ek challenge kiya hoga.

aa dekhe zara kisme kitna hai dum 😃
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

comments in blue 

Yeah Aman, Amit ne Crazy kiya re😉
Zaroor kal ka toh epi super se bahut uparr honey wala hai 👍🏼
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 aami jeto maar... shubhu jeto maar... imagine amita saying, "aami  monjoleeka..."  🤣🤣

wah wah ..kya khup kahee ragya dear...sach me even that scene touches me too...the way he said sorry😛