Episode Ratings 8/8

Poll

what wil you rate the episode??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Holla amitians'😊😊 lots of things happened in today's episode, but all very good' here are quick highlights.

Amit says to Amita that how can she even think that her pain is only hers and that he doesn't understands her ( Amit is hurt ). Amita still in anger doesn't listen to him and leaves from there in a taxi. On way to home she recalls Amit's words and realizes that amit leaving all his work was trying to motivate her and she shud not have talked so rudely to him.

Amita calls amit and says sorry but amit cuts d call saying he is busy. Amita thinks amit is right in his behavior, who would like to talk to a wife who is so mannerless n jhagdallu 

Amit thinking about how much insult amita faced from that siddhant reaches the dance rehearsals with batuk by his side to teach siddhant a lesson.  There is a face-off of siddhant and Amit where amit says, " I am here to teach you manners" Amit looked so macho with that strict angry look on his face.. waaoo. ⭐️⭐️ But sidhant-amit  conversation is not shown to viewers. 

On being asked by Phallu, Amita  lies that she reached auditions late so her audition for "radha " will take place next day.

In Room, Amit says that she should not go for auditions next day bcoz she herself has no soul n passion to participate. Amita is surprised as to why amit suddenly changed. At first he was d one who wanted her to participate n now he himself was abstaining her to go !! why !! 😲😲

At night, lying on bed Amita is talking to jigna on phone about amit's strange behavior n whether she should go 4 auditions or not. Jigna advises her not to think much about it as of now n wait for the morning,  then she would automatically get the answer as to whether she really wants to go or not. Amita keeps her hand on amit's hand (who is in sleep ) n says sorry for not living upto his expectations.😔

Amit's sleep gets disturbed with the noise of music n he discovers that amita was practicing in bathroom..!! Amit again tells her to leave all this and amita asks y he is behaving so strangely now. Amit says, " I can't see my wife getting hurt and insulted everday" On which amita says, " you r right, I wont go 2moro"

Next mrng amit knowingly ( I think so ) leaves his cell phone on breakfast table so that amita answers batuk's call who very smartly spills the beans about amit's visit to rehearsals. Batuk says, " amit went to teach him lesson but after watching so many talented girls auditioning for radha, he chose to kept mum" On hearing this amita concludes that amit might have thought that amita is not capable of competing against such talented girls.

Amita tells phallu with very much determination, " I am going for auditions and I will dance so well that the persons (amit) who think I can't dance will eat their own words " 

PRECAP : Amita calls amit in office and with much confidence declares that she is going for auditions and will defo get selected

In my view, all this was a plan of Mr. Amit SHAATIR Shah  what a sweet and smart hubby... isn't he..😳😳

So guys, are you waiting for NIshad to arrive to tell you that you need to rate this awsom blossom episode'??😆😆  C'mon, start rating and share your views.

HIT LIKE button if u liked the post and do HIT CHASKA METER 

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Super post aman dear…today I just love amit amit amit amit…………… FOR ME ITS 10/10👏

Loved A2's conversation…amit's caring way,amita's natural way of thinking…lekin amit ka sochane ka andaj bhee kya nirala hai yaar …aise nahee to dusre tarike se ammu ko manwahee liya{ I mean kal manayega,finaly amita audition me jayegi} Shatir demag amit jaise use kuch bhee pata nahee

…..aur finaly itne time ke baad sakshat "jigna devi "ne darshn diya….kitne acche lag rahe amita aur jigna baat karte  waqt….reminds me older days

….usake baad amita ne amit ke pyaare se haath pe apana haath rakha haye

Toilet me practice was too funny…miya bhee jag gaya

.wow amit ka aaj aur ek rup dekhane mila…kya andaj se hero ne entry mare…waise pahle ghabraya…baad me kya TASHAN diya yaar,too good,love u amit shah…

precap me bhee amit anjan banke...amita ko...haye...maza aagaya
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Aman Thanks for your awesome blossom post 👍🏼
I rated 10. Superb awesome episode liked everything today.

when he entered into the room his expressions was like a school kid jo teacher dara hua ho😆
after Amit  face off with siddant Woohoo 1 amit angry look and  expressions today wowww mindblowing 

In my view, all this was a plan of Mr. Amit SHAATIR Shah  what a sweet and smart hubby... isn't he..😳😳 Right aman definitely it planned by Amit he is doing all this  purposely. batuk ka call karna sab kuch amita ko bolna yeh planned hai.

amit siddanth conversation dikaaye nahi lekin zarror kuch sunaya hoga ya phir kuch challenge.

o guys, are you waitinSg for NIshad to arrive to tell you that you need to rate this awsom blossom episode'??😆😆  

aman waited for nishad to come and tell to rate the episode par aaya hi nahi isilye late hogayi 😛

grintson thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanaya16

Super post aman dear'today I just love amit amit amit amit''''' FOR ME ITS 10/10👏

Loved A2's conversation'amit's caring way,amita's natural way of thinking'lekin amit ka sochane ka andaj bhee kya nirala hai yaar 'aise nahee to dusre tarike se ammu ko manwahee liya{ I mean kal manayega,finaly amita audition me jayegi} Shatir demag amit jaise use kuch bhee pata nahee

'..aur finaly itne time ke baad sakshat "jigna devi "ne darshn diya'.kitne acche lag rahe amita aur jigna baat karte  waqt'.reminds me older days

'.usake baad amita ne amit ke pyaare se haath pe apana haath rakha haye

Toilet me practice was too funny'miya bhee jag gaya

.wow amit ka aaj aur ek rup dekhane mila'kya andaj se hero ne entry mare'waise pahle ghabraya'baad me kya TASHAN diya yaar,too good,love u amit shah'

precap me bhee amit anjan banke...amita ko...haye...maza aagaya

haa yaar anya.. aaj toh maza hi aa gea yaar... Amit is the ⭐️⭐️ of the show even today... dekha, i told u guys naa ki amit will defo say some good emotional dialogue in the first scene... waah.. dil loot liye munde ne... 

and  what i liked the most was The macho angry man look on his face when amit faced off with siddhant... arrey ye choreo amit k aage naachega dekhana...  paani bharega 

me also gave it 10/10 😃😃
grintson thumbnail

Originally posted by: ind4u

Hey Aman Thanks for your awesome blossom post 👍🏼

I rated 10. Superb awesome episode liked everything today.

when he entered into the room his expressions was like a school kid jo teacher dara hua ho😆 haan yar.. hilarious expressions.. muje b laga k yaar ye kya.!! amit shah dar gaya... hamara hero darr gaya us chirag se.. but kya tashan dikhaya baad me yaar baap re baap... maza aa gea.. maine toh isi ke 10/10 diye yaar..
after Amit  face off with siddant Woohoo 1 amit angry look and  expressions today wowww mindblowing 

In my view, all this was a plan of Mr. Amit SHAATIR Shah  what a sweet and smart hubby... isn't he..😳😳 Right aman definitely it planned by Amit he is doing all this  purposely. batuk ka call karna sab kuch amita ko bolna yeh planned hai.

amit siddanth conversation dikaaye nahi lekin zarror kuch sunaya hoga ya phir kuch challenge.

o guys, are you waitinSg for NIshad to arrive to tell you that you need to rate this awsom blossom episode'??😆😆  

aman waited for nishad to come and tell to rate the episode par aaya hi nahi isilye late hogayi 😛

comments on pink
aanaya16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grintson

haa yaar anya.. aaj toh maza hi aa gea yaar... Amit is the ⭐️⭐️ of the show even today... dekha, i told u guys naa ki amit will defo say some good emotional dialogue in the first scene... waah.. dil loot liye munde ne... 

and  what i liked the most was The macho angry man look on his face when amit faced off with siddhant... arrey ye choreo amit k aage naachega dekhana...  paani bharega 

me also gave it 10/10 😃😃

agree aman he was too good in todays epi ...i don't have words yaar...ye roj roj apne naye rup dekha kar hum sabko majbur karta  aur pyaar karne ko.." mat itne julm dha apne deewaniyo pe..🤢"...
pata nahee as co-star ammu kaise control kartee hai khudko...he is too charming yaar...Valentine kiss...love u nishu
grintson thumbnail
yaar what do u guys think k amit-sid convo me kya huaa hoga...?? Speculate... 
aanaya16 thumbnail
comments in green
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Aman. Loved the highlights👍🏼 In the first scene how many times did Amit call Amita Amita?😆 I am such a dumbo, patha nahi kahan kho gayi thi, I switched off my T.V during the secong ad. I thought Amita talking to Batuk was the precap😛 Did not even see if that was ad or Chanchan. Now when i read your post, realised it. Thank God maine aaj ratings nahi kiya 😉 Though missed that part 😔
Coming to the episode, i have rated it 10/10. Both Amit and Amita fighting and then realising their mistake was very good. I also liked Amit in full on Josh but getting scared and returning back. That was so realistic, and not filmy, where the Hero just goes and fights with the villain. Batuk said it right, hum aise type ke nahi hain. But Amit returning back and telling Sid manners was awesome. Amit is definitely Shatir Shah. Amit kya acting karta hai, he was acting like he really did not want Amita to go for the auditions. So now, Amita is going to prove to Amit and she will rock it 😃 
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail