Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: shahrukhs_gal

i think kank is a exelent fim, its got everything ... from drama to comedy... and if it was an adult film i dont think it wud have child artists in it and would be aimed for the youth... cummon people as the years go by we will have to mature up and be able to understand that not everything can be the way you want it...i agree it had sum adult scenes ... but those scenes didnt have any nudity!! they wer humourous scenes which u can laugh off... i think shahrukhs acting was gr8 ... and all of them did justis to ther roles... expecialy shahrukh tho... i have alreasy seen it 2 times in cinemas and would be goin to watch it the third time sumwhere in this week.... overall kank isnt a typically mushy film ... and y is when it is a typical film people complain and say bollywwod doesnt browder its horizens ... and say hollywood is better in that way .... wen bollywood actually starts doing sumthing diffirent all people can do is say sumthing bad bout it !!!! and all the indian who r protesting againt the film ... cummon it didnt jus show the girl havin an affair shahrukh also was part ov it ... so it isnt pointing at the female sex... kank is a good example ov relistic life seen as they all have flaws in the flm whether it be priety who is busy with work and that way isnt ther to give time to her family or shahrukh who is a aggresive  dad and sumwhat a neglecting husband ... and also the fact that shahrukh is showed to be disabled it a big breakthru seen as all bollywood films have perfect people having perfect attitudes and to unrealistic for the real world basically... kank shows the world we live in today !!!

i totally agree itz such a nice movie and also when you are watching it it seems real no it can happen to anybody around you so no drama in it everything seems so real esp shahrukh and abhi's acting abhi has proved that hez amit ji's son and rani is also great
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dint read all pages but first 2 pages and I dint know anything about KANK too.
But Msj I've to say something about ur statement about viewers' age. It's not like old ppl like some movies and younger some. It depends on how u take the movie. For me movies are entertainment. I'm way older than you but I do not encourage extra marital affairs in ones life. I've my own views about marriage and companionship b/w a man and a woman.
Once I know about the story I may discuss more clearly😳
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena_pandya

i think that we are totally misinterpretating the movie by saying that its encouraging extra marital affairs. If movies influence ones life so much then i think after watching KANK ppl will rethink about their attitudes in life coz they will see srk complaining for no reasons. they will think about how important family is after seeing priety ignoriing hers. they will become more mature seeing abhishek n they will become more cheerful seeing rani.

but if they take up the issue of extra marital affairs n do the same in life jus coz KANK shows the same then i think for those ppl ny movie is not meant for watching. ppl who live their life according to a movie n also from a movie they take up only the points that they should not then i think only god cam help them.

God help us.
music_rules thumbnail
is it good like it was supposed to b?????
mansi sharma.,ca,usa
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KANK is a controvertial movie. SRK, did a great job crying. I have never seen a man cry in my entire life cry so much, big screen or off-screen.

IMO, the mesage ISJ sent a wrong message that it is ok to have extra marital affair. It would have been justified if SRK and RM spouses (in KANK) treated them bad or did not return their effection and love nor expressed their love for them. SRK was a jealous apahich husband who won't earn a penny. Aaraam ki zindagi jeetha hai biwi ki paison se aur baahar ishq laddatha hai.

RM in constant search of love of her life before and after marriage, lekin shaadi karli and refuses to return the effection and love of the man she is married to. Husband ke saath kahi baahar hi nahi jaana chahithi hai.

I saw the movie. But the only reason they cheated on their spouses was selfishness. There was never a 'we' from SRK and RM. All in all, it was a sick movie by ISJ. He is not even married. hehehe πŸ˜† shaayad karega bhi nahi...

Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just watched kank and i didn't think that it was excellent, mindblowing or any of that. It was okay. I think Krrish is much much muvh better!!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

real life me yehi hota hai right? jaroori nahi k shaadi ki hai to jahan par bhi husband bole jana hi padega. srk was earning more than preity( remember the five million contract they talk about in the beginning of the movie) but he had an accident so then he jus earned a small amount from coaching.

its not always necessary that if u get married u have to love that person coz if u cant u simply cant, if u do it forcibly is it fair to the spouse, i think its not.

the movie is showed on from after four years that rani gets married, the point shown is that during those 4 yrs rani doesnt want to go out as frequently as abhi, does he evr stops going out coz rani doesnt want to , no he does not. now who is selfish?

srk had an imp match in the begining of the movie did priety come to c it? NO. NOW WHO IS SELFISH????

n karan johar needs not to be married to show what he feels about relationships, just as any director who directs a movie based underworld doesnt need to be a don.

i agree with you itz totally a real life story and itz excellent
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmm i was waiting for that movie since a long time... finally it realised... now i can't wait to watch...i am so excited.... oh my srk is in it..........sweet
Princess_Trisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

KANK is a controvertial movie. SRK, did a great job crying. I have never seen a man cry in my entire life cry so much, big screen or off-screen.

IMO, the mesage ISJ sent a wrong message that it is ok to have extra marital affair. It would have been justified if SRK and RM spouses (in KANK) treated them bad or did not return their effection and love nor expressed their love for them. SRK was a jealous apahich husband who won't earn a penny. Aaraam ki zindagi jeetha hai biwi ki paison se aur baahar ishq laddatha hai.

RM in constant search of love of her life before and after marriage, lekin shaadi karli and refuses to return the effection and love of the man she is married to. Husband ke saath kahi baahar hi nahi jaana chahithi hai.

I saw the movie. But the only reason they cheated on their spouses was selfishness. There was never a 'we' from SRK and RM. All in all, it was a sick movie by ISJ. He is not even married. hehehe πŸ˜† shaayad karega bhi nahi...

Those are my thoughts exact, 😊

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

real life me yehi hota hai right? jaroori nahi k shaadi ki hai to jahan par bhi husband bole jana hi padega. srk was earning more than preity( remember the five million contract they talk about in the beginning of the movie) but he had an accident so then he jus earned a small amount from coaching.

its not always necessary that if u get married u have to love that person coz if u cant u simply cant, if u do it forcibly is it fair to the spouse, i think its not.

the movie is showed on from after four years that rani gets married, the point shown is that during those 4 yrs rani doesnt want to go out as frequently as abhi, does he evr stops going out coz rani doesnt want to , no he does not. now who is selfish?

srk had an imp match in the begining of the movie did priety come to c it? NO. NOW WHO IS SELFISH????

n karan johar needs not to be married to show what he feels about relationships, just as any director who directs a movie based underworld doesnt need to be a don.

Exactly ... you dont need to be married to make a movie on this issue ... otherwise we can say that if ur not married then ur not allowed to comment on KANK either!!!πŸ˜•