MANISHAGOEL thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
SHOCKING TSR DR 
PLZ UD SOON
ashmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
scary teaser 🀒
yeh karan toh bahut jyada dangerous lag raha n is he related to veer ???
waitin eagerly for ud
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So finally karan's past will be revealed..Waiting for update.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
nice one dear...
cont soon...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for ur next update... 
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 47-The following 115 member(s) liked the above post: nimmi26rahifahmidanehavashijooorostperu.c.patelhottyangelPoorvaArorameherkhan326nadia-arshadniki7611jasika08sana678midul55sami77Ice59Nirob255Vishal51Alex642San58sanghita0000revsacddsimm_bainsangelic-eyeshira2010treasuretrowelneha_g6Enigma78kainturakirandeep002goyalkalpna123sonika1974kabslockstanvinangiamita1993Paingelwathyammyicycoolanky_1205itzzdmgDarkangel_MoMoPoonamTns.1sheetalvasamamatha.queenbee001deepthichDIYA66preet.harmanpreetymaaneetKawanmani24MANISHAGOELaditimaanChahhat4evaMisha34Sim44ashmaaneetshalinimgpriya_ya1408Zahran.doublecrosspayal12NH1971sumaiyariyaGudiyalovesgurumayashrisawant7anjalisen85gurti30nihatrikareena32sanjana yadavangel_smilylove4all286pearlambeernAlameluNeejumaanshiHanishadevijssoodshri12leeguruzariya123prettyjitrishadcutelehrpriya111111richa_kapoorDesigirls12Sexy_Witchgill123TwilightsparkleZohamaaneetmanikkaCutieTejuAsh1991freya123HansaNmandy15gmskasrkmadhuzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_somakhwaishfanTyrodumasjanu_2006monikaseth-Mithuna-tamanna1391Sri_Radhaspvdbhanu_rekhagPrithviSanyo1,

PART 48-The following 132 member(s) liked the above post: nimmi26Alpha01nehavashiluminousjooorostperu.c.patelhottyangelhoneyboney1PoorvaArorameherkhan326nadia-arshadAakshithaMile88jeyanthi123sana678jasika08midul55sami77Ice5929ashimababita8925treasuretrowelrevsacddjitupatole5simm_bainsangelic-eyesNirob255Vishal51Alex642San58neha_g6kainturakiranGeethanda87Enigma78deep002goyalkalpna123kabslockssonika1974tanvinangiaammyicycoolPaingelwathyshubhi_ssaadi88itzzdmgsheetalvasathendral_111PoonamTns.1mamatha.DIYA66preetymaaneetpreet.harmannishnalChahhat4evaMisha34drashti10queenbee001deepthichradhika.winxSim44mani24MANISHAGOELaditimaanflowing_riverKawanashmaaneetshalinimgZahran.priya_ya1408pari1689sumaiyariyadoublecrossNH1971fatema_007gurti30Gudiyalovesguruanjalisen85mayashrisawant7286pearlambeernkareena32sanjana yadavangel_smilypiya27love4alljssoodKasiKasiNeejumaanshiHanishadevizariya123prettyjileeguruAlameluricha_kapoorDesigirls12priya111111trishadcutelehrSexy_WitchTwilightsparkletiakashyapZohamaaneetgill123Ash1991manikkaCutieTejuharshithaaafreya123gmskasrkmadhuTyrozaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6khwaishfan--aarthi--maaniqramandy15love2_soma-Mithuna-tamanna1391dumasjanu_2006monikasethSri_RadhaNeelam..spvdbhanu_rekhagabinash079dolly10PrithviSanyo1

Thank u for ur lovely comments & likesπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RECAP

Next morning the day was normal as Maaneet went to the college along with office together & whenever Maan got time on that time he would never leave Geet simply.He would love her to the core making her blush furiously 7 leave & that evening Geet came early as her work was finished & Maan was due to come.On that time Geet lifted the non-stop ringing of the phone & said,"Hello!"No answer came from that side while she asked,"Hello!"Still no answer came when she said angrily,"If u dont want to speak then why u people harass us..hey u if u dial here once again then am gonna give this to my husband,"Yeah i have husband if u r thinking of flirting with me then forget it becoz Mr.Maan Singh Khurana wont spare single minute to kill u..understand!"And she kept back looking flustered while she heard the car sound & then Maan's voice,"Honey am home!"Geet cutely smiled & went towards the hall taking a towel as she knew that he's wet as it was raining.But Geet hadnt kept the reciever correctly & the one who dialled her was listening to the sounds.The man one who dialled to her was none other than Karanveer Bohra who had heard her beautiful voice & his eyes had turned dark.Her voice is so sexy then her body".He felt a shiver down his spine remembering her alluring eyes which was seeing Maan but he thought she's seeing him with those alluring eyes...

PART 49  WARNING 18+ RAW PASSION IS THERE

Here is the blog link to the warning 18+-https://srirmg.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/venomous-desire-th4-updated-part-49/

ANGAD'S PART IS GIVEN IN BROWN & MAANEET'S PART IS GIVEN IN BLUE

"No Veer i cant leave her alone,either make me come everyday to meet her or else am not gonna let her stay with Naina!"Maan said possessively.Veer understood his turmoil but said softly,"Maan..u need to stay away from her...for her own good..do u know what was her state when she lost her baby?How can u forget that incident yaar?I know that u love her crazily & u cant live her alone in this troubled time but try & understand Maan..dont u want her to be strong..dont want her to be prepared if she face the very same pain in future?Let her to fly in sky Maan..let her to breathe..let her pick up her own battles..let her to win her own battles!Trust me!"Maan knew whatever Veer is doing is correct but his heart & soul was not giving permission after that camera fiasco.But at last after Veer's huge persuasion Maan agreed to Geet let go with Naina only on one condition that he can see her whenever he want & Veer too approved it smiling at his best friend's turmoil who's all the way in love crazily with Geet!

Here Karan was busy making his own plans when Angad was pursuing his career.Still Veer was searching Karan & today also he was absent from scenario.But Angad was present but in different scenario,he was standing in his heirloom mansion where he was hearing the voices of little Anjali's squealing..screaming of happiness..laughing...dancing!It was blissful voices to him.She danced with joy & he walked towards her room where she always slept.Angad entered to get a dusty room & he coughed moving the cobwebs & dust.Angad moved to see her wall mirror in which she always used to see her beauty.A smile crept on his lips seeing his reflection.He had some kind of smirk of victory.He moved & saw around him to see her wardrobe.He desperately wanted to hold of her clothes to feel her.He opened it & slowly moved his fingers on the silky fabric.He saw a key attached to her small drawer.He got curious & opened it to get an wooden box.It was big enough which can hide a big object.He opened it slowly getting more curious when he got a big diary.He turned which showed the 2010 year.That was the year Anjali died burning herself.

Tujh se shuru meri har dua hai
Tujh pe khatam meri har aarzu hai...

Tujhe zindagi dene mein khud meet jau
Tu jo nahi to mein bhi na jee pau...

Keh na sakungi tumse mere dil ka haal
Darti hu khone se tumhe zindagi ho jaaye fir betaal...

Labzo ki kami kabhi mehsus nahi huyi
Dil ki baat tum tak aankhon ne pohcha di...

Kaise roku mein khud ko jo namumkin hai
Dil ye mera ab bas main mere nahi hai...

Ibadat hai tu meri bandagi hai tu
Meri Dhadkte dil ki saasein hai tu...

-By Rituja Navale urf Mishtiritu

Angad read the poem & got confused as for whom she had written this poem.He turned the page & saw Maan's photo.Maan had a very charming smile & had cocooned Anjali into a friendly hug.Angad saw the love & admiration in her eyes when she was seeing towards Maan while Maan wasnt seeing her but the camera.Angad remembered that occasion when Maan was called for the party as Anjali had topped in her college & he was enjoying it.Angad got angry & tore the photo seperating Anjali & Maan.He further turned the pages when her first entry of the page was when her second term had started.

JUNE 01 2010-It was a very good day to me as i had seen Maan's face...do u know god..he's so handsome & for me lucky...i love him so much god...i always hope that he never love anyone except me..today was a lucky day to me...but god why u have made some cruel people also in this world...i hate Karan...he always forces me to love him..but god love happens only once & am in love with Maan...Karan wants to become rich by marrying me..that's why he forces me to love him.

Angad was shocked reading that piece of information & thought,"Karan always forced Anjali to love him?Then why did he put blame on Maan?"Angad got curious more & started reading further.

JUNE 05 2010-Today i had a row with Karan as i was seeing Maan lovingly.How dare he say that am characterless?Am not like him..& i dont want bhai to get to know abt Karan & Maan..please help me god in this!

Angad was shocked reading that further & thought,"He had called as characterless woman?How dare he?"Then he turned next pages which were blank & after one week she had written.

JUNE 20 2010-Today i got up early but i wasnt well.I felt weak & my body was aching..i wasnt like that..& i felt pain between my thighs..why is it god..i never was weak like this..i dont know what is happening with me.

Angad was confused as he remembered how weird she was behaving those days.Then he turned & saw the entries of her.

JUNE 21 2010-God...today also am feeling sleepy...what is happening with me..my eyes are red..my body is aching..my head is paining..i never was like this..but why?

Angad read further pages which said how she felt everytime everyday when she got up daily.

JUNE 23 2010-Dear god..today i saw blood in my bed..but i dont know why but i was bleeding between my thighs.It isnt my period but why i was bleeding..i feel so weak..my body is so aching..god i was sleeping naked today..yesterday i had slept wearing clothes..but when i got up this morning then i was totally naked.What is happening with me god.

Angad read that entry & was shocked.Then he remembered Karan rubbing the lipstick when he had taunted.Angad thought,"What this means?That Karan...!"Angad felt disgust while he read her entries further.

JUNE 30 2010-Today Naina bhabhi suggested to see psychiartist as i was getting headache.

When he read next part on that time he collapsed to the ground.His entire body has shook completely reading it.Then he caught a CD which was hidden inside the diary.Angad took it & ran to his car.There he opened his laptop inserted that CD in CD drive & clicked the play button from the mouse.It started & Naina said,"U r in sub-conscious stage..who r u?"Anjali who was blank said,"Am a s**t!"Naina was shocked hearing the word & asked,"What u do?"Anjali answered,"I f**k Karan!"Naina was even more shocked & asked,"How?"

Precap-Teaser

PART 47,48

PART 50

NOTE-target of likes 180+ likes & 20 pages of comments!

This is my group & page..u will get all my FF's & others too to read..here is the link

Group & Page links

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105839309573487/

https://www.facebook.com/S4MaanGeetFanfictions

And please leave ur suggestions & complaints regarding FF's in this thread too...

My Discussion Thread

My works in combo

Note-Please vote for Drashti Dhami in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa..she's going to the bottom which is the wake up call for us guys...Maaneetians,Gurtitians & DDians..please vote for her & make her come in top most with ur precious votes.Vote for her in this link-

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem updateeemaneet passion veer care angad reading everything past revealing
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
maan came to know about the camera. Angad found the diary and cd hopes he gets to know everything what that karan did to anjali