Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Lol thanx Anku. 

We all post once here and go about surfing something else I guess.😆

@bold
+1

Originally posted by: anku-

Himani, khud pata karo 😆 I love teasing Himani 😆 :P

CZ, hellooo ji =D yeahh man, I wanted too. It was on 25th August.. but couldn't take due to some reasons. Now I'll take in December. However I did get my Delhi bar council certificate so now I can practise in Delhi.

same..even I'm planning to take the December vala..let's see if it happens! most of the time..actually always..my plans are a big FAIL! I don't even want to practice yaar! I'm so sick of exams! Blahh!

I shall bother you if I have doubts:D:D
--

Somy, the pic you posted..which show is it??

Chalo ab hum chalte hain

Night H,A,S🤗
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Never mind, I found the trailer. ...it's Vishwajeet aka Maryada FIL. Eveil person here too...ermm. I like Viraf a lot...but ...the show's trailer not so much. 😕

Psht wakeel sahiba... Isliye I was talking to Somy, she's nice to me :P 😆 Waise, CONGRATSS wakeel sahiba 🤗
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm fangirling over this, pleaseexcuse:

SRK on fans
"Fans: I don't know what to do with them. There are days I want to stand on the roof, take my clothes off, jump on them and say, 'please, eat me, drink me up, do what you wish to'. They scratch me, pull me, love me. They touch my hair as if it's their own hair. I would love to spend days with them, meeting them one by one. I could dedicate my life to doing that. I just want to be enveloped, eaten up and be digested by my fans. "

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Gauri-and-I-havent-yet-found-the-time-to-sit-and-discuss-our-relationship-SRK/articleshow/22202764.cms?

Originally posted by: HotMess

I watched last night's episode with my parents out of boredom. Is it true that she can't speak Hindi as Shreya said? 😲  She was so good!

Congratulations to her! :)

Yeah..coz she is a Tamilian she is not used to speak Hindi.But her pronunciation of the hindi lyrics are perfect because of practice.

Saw Shahid after such a long time in some reality show. 😆

I read the synopsis of this show in some newspaper. Damn trippy the storyline is. The girl and the guy gets married in jail and the girl is supposed to be a rowdy.😆
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Pri:

Ek Boondh IShqqq!! 
 😆 New Show on Life OK.

I love Viraf. He does good shows.Haven't watched Kismet but he was too cute in MahiWay.
Edited by .DejaVu - 10 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

same..even I'm planning to take the December vala..let's see if it happens! most of the time..actually always..my plans are a big FAIL! I don't even want to practice yaar! I'm so sick of exams! Blahh!

I shall bother you if I have doubts:D:D
--

Somy, the pic you posted..which show is it??

Chalo ab hum chalte hain

Night H,A,S🤗

Sameee. I don't want to do anything for 1-2 years 😆😆 My dad asked me two three times since June if I want to start training and I keep saying soon dad soon 😆 The only good thing about Bar exam is that it's open book lol.
Aww suree. And I'll do the same 😃😳
That's the first time I have been called  A 😆 Reminds me of Aryan cause I was watching D2 in the evening :P Gnitee! byeee 🤗
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 Viraf and Maharani are like magnets to attract Ritsy to CC.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Psht wakeel sahiba... Isliye I was talking to Somy, she's nice to me :P 😆 Waise, CONGRATSS wakeel sahiba 🤗

But you know you really like me too despite me teasing you 😆 Haha. Wakeel sahiba again 😆 Thankyouuu Himaniii 🤗

Heyy Ritsy and AabaDabbaJaaba.. sorry idk your name 😳