great start!
plx continue this!
and thanks for the pm

Thanks Maha di, ur comment is very valuable
Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dumas

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">loved the start so they have a past wonder what went wrong thanks for the pm continue soon thank for the pm</font>

U will get to knoe in the next update...lolz
Naina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari162

Very Nice!!! It was very cute!!!

Loved it!!!

Continue soon dear...

Thanks for liking it
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...Loved it

Do continue soon
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow interesting
Update soon
Naina... thumbnail

!!Mention Not!!

PART 2

Khushi was a simple and studios girl in the collage. Most famous for always coming first in class. She had barely 2-3 friends and not much. Khushi used to sit in a corner and sometimes read books or study only. Her life always roamed around studies, but one day every thing changed her life when Arnav Singh Raizada entered the college.

Arnav was dashing, handsome and the every crush of girl. He never spoke much to anyone neither he had many friends. He too was good in studies but never noticed Khushi, who was his batch mate.

One day after the college was over Arnav was going home with his new friend Aneesh, who was a very good in flirting with girls. He always had every information of girls including their phone no and house address too. While coming out of the college it started raining heavily so Arnav and Aneesh decided to stay in the college for sometime.

Khushi had left the college some time ago but due to the rain she couldn't get any cab or rickshaw. Then she saw some girls dancing and jumping in the rain , enjoying every bit of it. She had an urge to go and play with them but unfortunately she had to go home to. But after thinking for a while she threw her umbrella in the sky and ran towards those girls jumping in the rain.

Arnav and Aneesh sat in the car running and trying not to get wet in the rain. They sat in the car and Aneesh was trying to start the car but it didn't happen. Arnav got frustrated as his sister called him for about 30 times asking why didn't he reached home. He finally started looking here-there to avoid his sister's call when he saw a girl jumping in the rain. She was enjoying a lot and dancing with the small girl.

For the first time Arnav Singh Raizada's heart started to beat loudly as if it would come out at any moment. He was smiling and staring at her continuously till Aneesh didn't wave hand in front of her.

"What happened dude?" Arnav looked confused at him and again turned and pointed his finger towards Khushi.

"Who's that girl??" Aneesh looked at Khushi and smiled.

"Topper of our college...didn't u knew her, in fact she is in our class only" Aneesh replied and Arnav smiled looking at her.

"What's her name? I mean I saw her for the first time" Arnav replied immediately

"Khushi'Khushi Kumari Gupta, well she stays in Lakshmi Nagar with her parents and little sister Jiya. She often dosent speak much. Whenever u will find her, she will be with a book in her hand. Very studios u see" Aneesh said and looked at Arnav who was staring at her continuously.

Arnav tried to talk to her after some days but she just couldn't do it. Whenever he tried talking to her, she would runaway giving some excuses because of her heart beating very fast and his eye's in which she would stare and go out of this world.

For Khushi Gupta, love was not like boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. She was just into studies for her parents and Sister. She wanted to finish the college and start a job and help her parents as soon as possible. Arnav had gone crazy for her but he could never say it to her nor she would listen to him.

Khushi entered Star Caf to find Arnav seated on the chair glancing his watch. She walked past his table and sat in front of him. He smiled and looked at her.

"So your here, I thought you wont come" A smile spread on Khushi's lip and she looked straight at him.

"U messaged me'so I had to come" she replied and continued "why did u call me here'any urgent work?"

He looked here-there and spotted the waiter. "Waiter'Waiter, please bring me a black coffee and a chocolate milkshake for madam".

Waiter nodded a yes and left from there. Khushi kept on staring at him "You remember my likes and dislikes"

"Well yes'how can I forget it?" He replied and she looked down.

Soon the order came and both started talking normally with each other. Arnav was trying to speak it up but unfortunately he would get stuck up and speak on some other topic.

"Well'I wanted to talk to u something, I mean really important" He said finally gaining courage and her smile faded and she looked here-there when she spotted her father coming in the caf. She looked horrified and before Arnav could see what happened she pulled him down of the table hiding.

"What hell are u doing Khushi?" Arnav asked and Khushi kept her finger on his lips. The moment she understood what she's doing she left her hand down.

"See there'" She said pointing towards her father "My papa, he is here" Arnav got the shock of his life. Wow here he wanted to confess his love towards her and now when he was fully prepared towards it her father came in between.

"What? Then why are we hiding?" She looked at him and closed her eyes in frustration.

"Because'he doesn't know that I'm here. I lied to them, cant u just get that?" She replied back to him and he was shocked with it. 

He panicked and by mistake hit the table cause of which the milkshake fell on her dress. "Sorry, Sorry Khushi'I'm really sorry" She didn't bothered much but started to wipe the dress.

"It's okay Arnav, I know that u are tensed too" She said and looked at her Papa once again.

"Sorry Khushi'I mean because of me u lied to ur dad"

"Mention not Arnav" She replied back

"I mean u said lie to your Papa, Sorry"

"Mention not"

"Sorry'because I called u here in a hurry, but it was really urgent u see"

"Mention not"

"Oh yah'I spilled out this milkshake on u'sorry for that too"

"Mention not Arnav"

"I LOVE U KHUSHI"

"Mention not Arnav"

She froze at her place and looked at him. He smiled and caught her hand suddenly, that Khushi forgot to see her Papa.

"I love u Khushi'.Really"

He said and Khushi's eye's were widened.

This was the part. I tried to write my best hope u like it.
The next Part will be the last part! And will hopefully post by tomo or day after

Edited by naina1716 - 10 years ago
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res πŸ˜‰

Unres***
Sami me first for you only πŸ˜†
Aishu i'm gonna kill you no delete you according to your thread coz you again said it crappiest!!! 😑
Awesome
Superb
Loved it...
Amazing...
Khushi always ran from arnav πŸ˜†
Ahhh their meeting was superb πŸ‘
Confession was the best πŸ€—
I sooo loved it!!!
Specially, KHUSHI I LOVE YOU!!, MENTION NOT ARNAV 🀣
Aishu dare you call it crap!!! 😑 Edited by Aasmaali - 10 years ago