Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sdaren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Folla

super updtae i am so excited to know how yash and aarti well know eatch other and becom couple update soon

Thanks for your comments.

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yash's life is so sad...
Now Arati can only fill that gap in Yash's and Palak's life.

Continue soon ðŸ˜Š
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Dear

Reading PRIDE AND PREJUDICE in aarya way n one gon wow loved it re

Ch1

So aarya first convo or agreement on disagreement over the phone really nice n aarti expecting yash to apologies while he thinks they are even

N then unknown aunty made a perfect match but this two egoist ppl will regard it naa till destiny will bring them again n again n so is vidhi n pankaj will play a greater role

i find yash words bit rude but then our aarti's is no less noticing yash behaviour hmm

ch2

well you can hate me , love me but cant ignore thats how i will yash n aarti can react to each other

seems vidhi n pankaj things are going on track n aarti atlesat being support system fro vidhi

and ishita interested in our yash n linking herself with our aartiji ke yash

jope vidhi prayers ansers  soon i cant see my glowing aarti dull n shedding tears

aarti following thief n saving her yashji bag n yash cant stope being sarcastic hmm as it is  jane's darcy  was in his attitude n i love my JKR

RA17 thumbnail

ch3

so vidhi n pankaj wedding round the corner, n yash our wedding planner n aarti closets to vidhi so they are stucked as predicted yeh to hona hi toh but i love how you bringing them together dear

n then they evn want cant avoid the feeling which is just too much on early stage

ch 4

so aarti dint meet him thats bad n yash resolution i was just wondering n volla  see our messy cute childlike aarti coming down as greaceful young lady so how can yash resist her n ishita again her bitcy things haan n you bring that evil P back in aarti life even before they turn out aarya , yash sees her with him n then his audacity wants to come back to him

omg

ch 5

prateik is aarti bro okay n dubey is he insane expecting aarti to accept P thanks god shobha n prateik is there for her

"A leopard can't change its spots," Prateik said

What aarti is again thinking for another chance man

N then vishi engagement broken oh i wish unlike darcy yash is not behind this n then yash anger on seeing aarti n p holiding hands n then vidhi was already shattered n now aarti again this P but in a way i am happy if this wont happen how will our aarya meet haan

RA17 thumbnail

Ch 6

So yash two surprises are amazing

Well i think aarti has to go thru bad way so that she can acknowledge the good one be it P twice or this prospective guy who she just met n yash being a clear thoughts n said that he like her

Well looking forward to reaction from aarti side

Ch 7

So aarya first official date n before that again vishi made them meen n greet love their message interaction

Date was really nice, i really like how freely they have talked about n then P again came here hmm

Ch 8

Oh i hate this P man cant let aarti in peace in any way n yash being jerk cant he tried lil harder my  aarti again gone in deep pain

But i am glad you sort our again thanks to vdihi n pankaj playing cupids between aarya but things as soon as seems to be fine another hurdle comes aarti thinks of yahs n ishita as their parents covo i am literally angry with you making my strong aarti so emo n cry baby

RA17 thumbnail

Ch 9

So yash finally tried harder n got his reward ( wink) his n aarti first kiss n solved but later aina two opposite poles yahs silence taken as something else n aarti dint evn let him complet e

Ch 10

Wow twist n turn

Pankaj said what he needs to n aarti our JKR running on horses i mean her scooter to meet his prince charming how cute n then yash n her in his room all so romantic n then finally agrred but then also a twist in from of P n finally aarti saying that waht she feels to be with yash n then yash still giving her a chance to choose n later yay all well when end wells Mrs Aarti Yash Schindia

But i need an epi yaar itna toh bata hai boss

I am so happy dear love it thanks a lot for penning it down 

PS one small suggestion you can open another thread for hope story but i must say you are really good story teller

pvejani thumbnail
PART 1A
pvejani thumbnail
CH1B
Sdaren thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Yash's life is so sad...

Now Arati can only fill that gap in Yash's and Palak's life.

Continue soon ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Yup you are right about Aarti filling the gap in Yash & Palak's life
Sdaren thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

Hi Dear

Reading PRIDE AND PREJUDICE in aarya way n one gon wow loved it re

Ch1

So aarya first convo or agreement on disagreement over the phone really nice n aarti expecting yash to apologies while he thinks they are even

N then unknown aunty made a perfect match but this two egoist ppl will regard it naa till destiny will bring them again n again n so is vidhi n pankaj will play a greater role

i find yash words bit rude but then our aarti's is no less noticing yash behaviour hmm

ch2

well you can hate me , love me but cant ignore thats how i will yash n aarti can react to each other

seems vidhi n pankaj things are going on track n aarti atlesat being support system fro vidhi

and ishita interested in our yash n linking herself with our aartiji ke yash

jope vidhi prayers ansers  soon i cant see my glowing aarti dull n shedding tears

aarti following thief n saving her yashji bag n yash cant stope being sarcastic hmm as it is  jane's darcy  was in his attitude n i love my JKR

Thanks Riya.

Yeah the similarities between Darcy & Yash, both are full of themselves and don't care what others think of them.  Aarti like Lizzie forms an opinion because her ego is hurt.

The parallel story of Vidhi & Pankaj is somewhat similar to Jane & Mr Bingley.