Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sdaren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RA17

ch3

so vidhi n pankaj wedding round the corner, n yash our wedding planner n aarti closets to vidhi so they are stucked as predicted yeh to hona hi toh but i love how you bringing them together dear

n then they evn want cant avoid the feeling which is just too much on early stage

ch 4

so aarti dint meet him thats bad n yash resolution i was just wondering n volla  see our messy cute childlike aarti coming down as greaceful young lady so how can yash resist her n ishita again her bitcy things haan n you bring that evil P back in aarti life even before they turn out aarya , yash sees her with him n then his audacity wants to come back to him

omg

ch 5

prateik is aarti bro okay n dubey is he insane expecting aarti to accept P thanks god shobha n prateik is there for her

"A leopard can't change its spots," Prateik said

What aarti is again thinking for another chance man

N then vishi engagement broken oh i wish unlike darcy yash is not behind this n then yash anger on seeing aarti n p holiding hands n then vidhi was already shattered n now aarti again this P but in a way i am happy if this wont happen how will our aarya meet haan

I had to bring Yash & Aarti closer so I used the wedding planning thing because I couldn't do the ballroom dancing like in P & P. ðŸ˜†
Sdaren thumbnail

Ch 6

So yash two surprises are amazing

Well i think aarti has to go thru bad way so that she can acknowledge the good one be it P twice or this prospective guy who she just met n yash being a clear thoughts n said that he like her

Well looking forward to reaction from aarti side

Ch 7

So aarya first official date n before that again vishi made them meen n greet love their message interaction

Date was really nice, i really like how freely they have talked about n then P again came here hmm

Ch 8

Oh i hate this P man cant let aarti in peace in any way n yash being jerk cant he tried lil harder my  aarti again gone in deep pain

But i am glad you sort our again thanks to vdihi n pankaj playing cupids between aarya but things as soon as seems to be fine another hurdle comes aarti thinks of yahs n ishita as their parents covo i am literally angry with you making my strong aarti so emo n cry baby

Thanks again Riya.

Aarti is not that weak sure she has made some mistakes and cried, well who hasn't but she always dust herself and looks at the brighter side. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Sdaren - 10 years ago
Sdaren thumbnail

Ch 9

So yash finally tried harder n got his reward ( wink) his n aarti first kiss n solved but later aina two opposite poles yahs silence taken as something else n aarti dint evn let him complet e

Ch 10

Wow twist n turn

Pankaj said what he needs to n aarti our JKR running on horses i mean her scooter to meet his prince charming how cute n then yash n her in his room all so romantic n then finally agrred but then also a twist in from of P n finally aarti saying that waht she feels to be with yash n then yash still giving her a chance to choose n later yay all well when end wells Mrs Aarti Yash Schindia

But i need an epi yaar itna toh bata hai boss

I am so happy dear love it thanks a lot for penning it down 

PS one small suggestion you can open another thread for hope story but i must say you are really good story teller

You know I have never thought this before but you made me realise something, in this story I had Aarti running to Yash not the other way round. ðŸ˜†

Thanks a lot Riya for reading and your micro analyzing.  
Sdaren thumbnail

ThanXX  ðŸ˜Š
Sdaren thumbnail

Thanks for taking interest in my story.
Surish thumbnail
Edited by Surish - 10 years ago
Sdaren thumbnail

Thank you so much.😊
Sdaren thumbnail

Part 2

For the past four years Yash took care of Palak with the help of Vidhi, his sister in law.  The family's financial situation was much better than before still their struggle was not over, Prateik the youngest brother was still studying and they were planning to move a bigger house, every penny went to these efforts.  When Palak started pre-school Yash had his hands full because Vidhi had rejoined work since her two kids and Palak were all grown up not requiring constant care. 

Yash was doing very well at his job as a software engineer, his boss even offered him a short stint overseas with a tempting remuneration.  The money was too good to pass, it would have solved all their problems but when Palak came to his mind he just couldn't do it because it would mean leaving Palak behind.  He declined the offer.  However his boss did not relent and came up with a better offer, this time a promotion after returning from the overseas stint.  Indeed Yash was in dilemma, at one hand his lifelong dream for a better life and on the hand to leave Palak all by herself who was already vulnerable without her mother.

Yash prayed to God, "If I let go this opportunity I don't know when the next one will come, only God can do a miracle and make everything possible." God works in mysterious ways and Yash will realize that his prayers will be answered soon enough.

They had arranged an auto to send and pick Palak daily and one day the auto broke down.  Poor Palak waited and waited and no sign of her transport, she saw all her classmates were gone and she was the last one there.  She walked to a nearby park, sat down at the bench and started crying softly.  Her crying was barely audible that the person sitting next to her had to strain her ears to identify the sound.

"Why are you crying, are you lost?" the person asked.

"My auto didn't come today, I don't know how I'm going to go back," Palak replied still crying.

"Let me help, do you have any number that I can call?" the lady said offering assistance.

Palak stopped crying and started to look into her bag, she remembered her father wrote his mobile number on a piece of paper.  At last she found the paper and passed it to the lady. 

"My papa's number," Palak told her.

"Ok, we will find a public phone and call him."

They went together to look for a public booth.  They found it and dialled Yash's number.

"Hello," and when the person on the other line greeted her back she continued, "I'm Aarti, actually your daughter is with me.  Her transport didn't come to fetch her, she is all alone and pretty shaken up.  Can you come and pick her up? I will be with her until you come."

Yash rushed from his work place to Palak's school.  When he reached the school compound he saw Palak playing and laughing with a young lady.  He assumed that must be the person who called him.  Palak went running to her father as soon as she saw him.

Yash knelt beside her, stroked her hair and said, "Are you alright Palak?"

"Yes... papa, the nice auntie helped me to call you." She pointed at Aarti.

Yash conveyed his gratitude to Aarti and left the school with Palak.

After this incident Yash was more afraid to leave Palak, the thought that she might have been kidnapped or hit by a vehicle entered his mind.  He shuddered to think of all the possibilities this incident triggered.  Yash gave a sound thrashing to the auto driver for his carelessness.

"What was the name of the young lady? ... Was it Aarti? If not for her ..." he said to himself.

Everything continued as normal until one day Palak on her ride back saw Aarti walking on the side of the road.  She stopped her ride and ran towards Aarti.

"Aarti auntie... Hi, I'm so happy to see you.  Where are you going?" Palak innocently asked Aarti.

"Nowhere ... I have nowhere to go," Aarti said and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Come with me," Palak told her and pulled her into the auto.

When they reached Palak's house, Aarti and Palak got down.  Aarti was reluctant to enter the house, she felt like an uninvited guest yet this was the only option viable to her.  If she is unwanted here she has to go to the streets.  Palak held her hand and both of them went in.

"Dadi...dadi, I have brought my friend back," Palak excitedly told her grandmother.

She in response looked puzzled and looked at the person Palak brought home a few times but couldn't recognize her.

Aarti understood her predicament and quickly introduced herself and said, "I'm Aarti... Could I stay here for a few days? I have nowhere to go now but once I find another place I will surely leave."

"Hmmm... I will call and ask Yash.  As you can see our house is so small and we are a big family, if you don't mind sleeping ..."

"No... no... I don't mind to sleep anywhere," Aarti answered rather pleased because she was welcomed to stay.

Yash's mother Radha went out of the house to call Yash and inform him about Aarti.  A while later she came back and told Aarti that she can stay until she finds another arrangement for herself.  Aarti was relieved and thanked her from the bottom of her heart.

Another elderly lady came out and started eyeing her up and down.

"Bhabhi... Who is this girl? I have never seen her before," she asked.

"She is the girl who saved Palak the other day, she has nowhere to go.  She will stay here for few days."

"Bhabhi... we know nothing about her and you want to keep her here," the elderly lady stared at Aarti again clearly not happy with her presence.

Aarti was not bitter at all with her reaction, she had a lot worse treatment at Mansi's place especially Mansi's mother in law who was responsible for chasing her out of there.

"I have to find work fast and be self-reliant," Aarti said to herself.

Yash came back home and saw Palak sleeping next to Aarti. 

"I'll have to wait till tomorrow to know more about her situation," he said to himself.

Edited by Sdaren - 10 years ago
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Aarti... what a terrible situation to be in where you have no one!
Its a blessing in disguise that she met Palak...eager to see what happens next!!!
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update,,will be waiting for the next part