ARRE FF: Zindagi Ek Paheli...Pg 139

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Arjunians...I know I have so many stories pending...but this one is special...You will know why as the story progresses...

Errors honge kyun ki jaldi jaldi mein likha hai...so plz excuse errors...

I will try my best to update it regularly...

Thanks to all my readers who motivate me to write more...thanks a ton...

So here it goes...Zindagi ek paheli...

It was only her eyes that I could see…..they were deep….intense which could make anyone completely drown into it…….The urge to see her face was increasing each moment….As they say,  the hidden or the forbidden  always stretches our imagination and eagerness….but it looked like she was stubborn not to show her face to me….

I was damn sure that within the confines of the book lay a beautiful face……..Her eyes were enough proof to that…..

She was fully into a book…From the title of the book, she appeared to be a total dreamer or perhaps philosophical…."Blind Faith"….it only added to my curiosity….She must be in her twenties and her choice of read amused me!

Only her forehead and those beautiful eyes were visible from above the book…..She never once lowered it nor appeared to have even noticed me…Though I snapped out several times and avoided looking at her, my eyes darted back to her each time!

It had been almost an hour into the journey and we had even crossed 2 stations……but no, she never once lowered the book nor did she move from her seat……..

When I had come to my seat at the start of the journey, she was already there near the window and was reading the same book….Apart from the turning over of pages and reading, she didn't do anything else….She amazed me time and again!

Only when a boy came and patted me did I realize that I was gazing at a stranger girl who was sitting right opposite to me!

I snapped out of my gaze and looked at the boy…..he was a small vendor boy who came to sell magazines….I got India Today so as to pass my time….I didn't want to continue gazing at her……I smacked myself for having done that once….

Now the boy moved to her side…."didi…..ek magazine le lo na?"

I knew she wouldn't get it……After all, she was stubborn not to lower the book to reveal her face…..

But she proved me wrong again……she closed the book keeping a bookmark at the last read page………

My intuition wasn't wrong…..she was beautiful…..her simple and innocent face was her real beauty!

I tried not to look at her….I started reading the magazine while she picked a health magazine from the lot…….She gave the boy a 500 rupee note….

The boy looked confused and responded "didi change nahi hai…."

I was damn sure that she would ask me for change…..I pulled out my wallet and took out a 50 rupee note when she again surprised me by replying to the boy, "Change nahi chahiye tum rakhlo beta……"

I couldn't understand what I felt really hearing that….Was she showing off? Or was she so generous? But her tone and the way she said "beta" really stole my heart away! She was indeed kind hearted or that's what my 6th sense chirped to me…..

The boy smiled and replied, "nahi didi…..aap kuch aur magazines bhi le lo"

The boy had only a few more magazines left…….he handed over them all to her…..She smiled at his self esteem and honesty….

As the boy lowered down to place the magazines, she ruffled his hair fondly and added as an advice, "acche se padhna…."

The boy smiled and nodded…."haan didi night school mein padtha hoom…"

She smiled back as an appreciation to what he said…….The boy thanked again and walked away happily as his work was over soon that day….All thanks to the generous lady who sat in front of me in the AC coach of the Hyderabad-Mumbai Express……

She didn't look at me even now……she went back into her book and this time after shifting a bit in her seat and stretching out her slender legs and placing them straight on the berth as our bay was empty…..We were the only ones and the remaining 2 seats were vacant!

I didn't know why I felt disappointed when she ignored me just like that……I never felt an urge like this to get introduced to a girl……

In fact, I never look at a girl for a second time….but this time, everything took a complete 180 degree turn!

May be the boring travel or perhaps her indifference to me or the stubbornness not to look at me made me long for her attention!

As she adamantly stuck to her stand of ignoring my presence, I also decided not to bother about her…..I took my pen out and started sketching something on the blank sheet behind the poster page of the magazine……

The train halted at a big junction and it was almost evening now……

I finished my first sketch by then….I was shocked, stunned and what not by my own art…….I had ended up sketching her pretty eyes which gazed at me now from the sketch……Well what was happening to me? Why was I longing for a gaze from her? And my longing was evident from my own sketch of her lovely deep eyes!

Takte Rehte Tujhko Sanjh Savere
Nainon Mein Haye
Nainon Mein Haye

Takte Rehte Tujhko Sanjh Savere
Nanion Mein Basya Jaise
Nain Yeh Tere

Nainon Mein Basya Jaise
Nain Yeh Tere

Tere Mast Mast Do Nain 
Mere Dil Ka Le Gaye Chain
Mere Dil Ka Le Gaye Chain
Tere Mast Mast Do Nain 

[To be continued]

So how was it? pls do reply...kaun hai hero..yeh toh guess kar chuke honge...par heroine kaun jisska nainon ne hero ko already ghaayal kiya hai...you will know that soon...till then keep waiting or keep guessing...But i have given hints...

More the comments...quicker the updates...so keep commenting!

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Moi First !!!

Hero toh apne hotwa hai Samajh gayi ...

Heroine ke liye mere pass poori list hai ...sab toh waise maine aapko bata diya ...

Mujhe hi le lo warna ...woh bhi chalega...main bhi books padti hun😆😆

Its looks intereseting dida

Edited by sips_crazy - 10 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great start
Continue soon
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
plzzz continue soon .👍🏼... may be hero is Arjun ... and heroine is sakshi ...👏... or hero is sam and heroine  is ayeshaa ... what ever ... cool start 😃
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey didu... bhool toh nahi gaye nah di😉?? 

anyways, amazing start as always👍🏼... hero toh hotwa hai (i think🤔)... but yeh main lady ??? hmmm, for an instance i though roshni... don't know why??? maybe u r writing a happy arni story?? i'll wait for the updates, b4 conspiring up filmy theories😆...

i had some time, so am online on IF & enjoy ur holidays🤗.. meine twit kiya tha, but i think u were busy🤔... anyways great holidays & hope u come back relaxed & refreshed🤗 .. amazing SS & conti soon😃
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww so sweet si story ki starting hai ye... hero to janab arjun hi hain😉😊
bt heroine that we will have to wait and watch ...actually read😃
lovely song...awesum start di 😊 cont. soon
Edited by shona14 - 10 years ago
shailyshukla9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow superb start n hope sooo ki hero is arjun n herion is sakshi plzzz update it soon aapki har story dil le jati h di...<3
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb start dear
loved the boy's continuous staring at the girl
the l'll boy was cute n honest
loved the girl's kind nature
n the way she easily bonded with the boy
in just few seconds
well i'm a big arni fan so the
girl i can think of is roshni
and like you mentioned the girl is beautiful
n kind
n the boy of course can be arjun
thanks for pm
update soon
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well very cool and different beginning!!
vacation se pehle kuch toh achha hua !!
Gonna badly miss you..

Hero to pata chal gaya...Heroine Rosh ya sakshi confused...
con't soon...
and story toh bilkul mere type ki hai...