Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice start Vidya Di😊
Now I really want to know who is this girl with pretty eyes?
Thanks for the PM and continue soon
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Lovely start ...
I'm so intrigued to know who's the girl ?????
priyaiam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good start!!...pls continue soon
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow..
great start..
emm.. so who is dat gel.. confused..
update soon..
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally after a month I am back and Ivan trying to catch up on everything iv missed..,, so many updates, so many pms...

This one seems really interesting

Is it arjun and saakshi... Please let it be

Btw just to let I knw I read Zmd... I was amazed especially the last two updates were amazing arjun and reva are great... Lovely expression by u...

Getting back to this... Please continue soon and u know the drill please send me a pm for this one too...

Who ever and whenever u write..,, I always want a pm... I don't want to miss any of ur works...

Btw I have a concept in mind for arakshi and I wanted to know will U be able to write a ff or ss on it? I can't write to save my life... And the concept is also not that great,,, Infact it's quite common but still wished u could pen something down for it... Coz I love ur expressions and ur understanding of every character ... If u can't then please say no... I will feel really bad if u did it just for the sake of it, or coz u felt guilty...

XxEdited by miss_precious - 10 years ago
livluvbollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
this is really interesting. you are actually one of my favorite writers on this forum and this, like all your other works, is awesome :) cant wait for you to continue :D
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to all the awesome comments!
I think i made a mistake by keeping the heroine in the dark!

ab next update karne mein darr lag raha hai!
will come out of that and then post soon!😳
But whoever the heroine is,  I hope to make it a very feel good romantic yet emotional and intense story! and hopefully all of u will like it as well!
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: miss_precious

Finally after a month I am back and Ivan trying to catch up on everything iv missed..,, so many updates, so many pms...

This one seems really interesting

Is it arjun and saakshi... Please let it be

Btw just to let I knw I read Zmd... I was amazed especially the last two updates were amazing arjun and reva are great... Lovely expression by u...

Getting back to this... Please continue soon and u know the drill please send me a pm for this one too...

Who ever and whenever u write..,, I always want a pm... I don't want to miss any of ur works...

Btw I have a concept in mind for arakshi and I wanted to know will U be able to write a ff or ss on it? I can't write to save my life... And the concept is also not that great,,, Infact it's quite common but still wished u could pen something down for it... Coz I love ur expressions and ur understanding of every character ... If u can't then please say no... I will feel really bad if u did it just for the sake of it, or coz u felt guilty...

Xx

thanks dear!

its tough to take one more plot but if u feel like sharing and if its something that can be done in a OS or a 5-6 parts, then send me a PM, I will try to write it!
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Vidya dear when we will get the update 😊

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Thanks to all the awesome comments!

I think i made a mistake by keeping the heroine in the dark!

ab next update karne mein darr lag raha hai!
will come out of that and then post soon!😳
But whoever the heroine is,  I hope to make it a very feel good romantic yet emotional and intense story! and hopefully all of u will like it as well!

hey... no dear... don't think like that...😊
And darr kis baat ka?😉

From the first part it self it is evident that the heroine is leading a mysterious life and definitely there are some emotions behind every mystery... and more the intensity of emotions, deeper the mystery Embarrassed

And our hero is there to add the romance...😊

And you very well know how to blend all this...😊

So please come out of ur fear soon and post the next part 🤗