Thank you n how are you sweety pie ? ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: sladjana333

Excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Thank you Sladja ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Achava11

Saba says that he is going to stay back๐Ÿฅฑshould I again believeno wayyy..was so upset for the last two days๐Ÿ˜•may be until they find replacement..they keep saying such lies๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Till Viraf himself officially confirms the news I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed , but you know what I'm really disappointed becoz the show had just started n it was so well received by the viewers. It was really such a different show, but for me there's no existence of EBI with out Vicha and Viraf Phiroz Patel. 
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whoa !!!! The creations are simply superb !!!!!

You guys rocks !!!!

I love all the creations but Harry Potter and Mahabharat's Karan's wala siggies !!! I like him veryyy much !

But where is SY siggie ???!!! SY siggie kothaye????? Amar SY siggie chayiii ๐Ÿ˜ญ plzzz SY siggie... at least for our FC ๐Ÿ˜Š
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Till Viraf himself officially confirms the news I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed , but you know what I'm really disappointed becoz the show had just started n it was so well received by the viewers. It was really such a different show, but for me there's no existence of EBI with out Vicha and Viraf Phiroz Patel. 

yeah His arrogance at not even responding for an entire day speaks volumes๐Ÿ˜กI came to know abt that after reading some comments there! very diplomatic guy who wants to take silence route...COWARDS DO THAT!๐Ÿ˜กhe hardly cares for people who love him  
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Next time pakka.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

Btw , can you please provide pics of his later episode , I mean post Gsndhari marriage episode pics of Mahamahim ??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณPlease Shruti di ??๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒBecause I've only the earlier few episodes...๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks ๐Ÿค—
Please don't call me di hun ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm 16 ๐Ÿ˜›

Will surely provide you the pics.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchaali

I went to visit the TVD forum, but sadly i never saw the Bamon At, its all about delena๐Ÿ˜ญ in fact I had some bamon stories in my mind, which i forgot by now in depression ๐Ÿ˜ญ  I thought that apart from me  no one likes Bamon from India...๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Trust me every season I think there will be a bamon kiss, but my dream never comes true ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I too love Bamon in the VD book series as well as TVD seasons, but my dreams remain dream only, in the book also bonnie started dating other guy and its all about delena again ๐Ÿ˜ญ so I stopped reading VD books 

yup, the books disappointed me big time with the overdose of Elena n Elena cheating on Stefan with Damon , n despite obvious romantic sparks n quite a few kisses n a deep shared connection between them, Bamon never materialized as end game. That just broke my heart. ๐Ÿฅบ
N I really got hooked to series Bamon , as KIAN have wonderful chemistry n they also a very sweet n special bond in real life , but even in the series let alone have a Bamon kiss , we got only one hug , but during the Last dance episode the beauty n sizzling burning chemistry of them came out so out of the world that I couldn't believe the CVs aren't cashing on it. I'm super upset , angry n frustrated with TVD. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก N this season, we got Beremy, which is like full of sibling vibes ! ๐Ÿคข No wonder the TRPs are dropping like any thing ! ๐Ÿคข 
Yes , we do have a Bamon AT ,I was pretty regular there but as we're not getting proper scenes fans have lost interest in coming to the forum n joining in the discussion. 
Edited by Bamonforever - 10 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shruti

Thanks ๐Ÿค—
Please don't call me di hun ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm 16 ๐Ÿ˜›

Will surely provide you the pics.

Lolz sorry then , I'm 21, ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you re ! ๐Ÿค—
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update dear..thanks for the pm dear.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu1911

Beautiful update dear..thanks for the pm dear.

Thanks sweety ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update <3

lived the ArSha siggy alot <3

sorrry like button not working :'(