|Fountain Of Fantasy|| Updated On 23 Feb On Page 140 |

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

|| WELCOME ||

Hello pplz , this is me Moni , n I'm here with my shop.😳  Finally ! For quite a long time I've been thinking of opening one, but was either too lazy or just nervous may be. πŸ˜† I've been in to siggy making for less than 2 months , so I'm definitely not a pro ! πŸ˜› Haha  this shop is basically my attempt to push my own limits and explore my creativity and I need the help of you guys for that.πŸ˜ƒ For any beginner opinions of various kinds are always helpful, whether positive , negative , suggestion, advice , tips , compliments , critisism ' it all helps, either to encourage me or challenge the creator inside me.😊

My sister and my best friend , LuvMishalRaheja, better known to every one as Mac ( for some Beth ), is with me in all of it; helping , boosting , spurring me on , making creations along side me and also kicking my lazy ass out of slumber from time to time in to creative activity. ❀️ So, consider this is basically a joint gallery of both of us , she'll also post her creations here , n she may post for me or vice versa.

: How I came into creation making ?

Well, I've always been into creative art. Since childhood , I'm a sucker of drawing sketches to painting to hand craft. I just love playing with colors. So many happy hours we've spent together doing just that, me n Mac. πŸ˜ƒ

So, it was but inevitable that eventually we'd be drawn to it and finally thrown into the thick of this form of artistic expression. πŸ˜³

: What can we make ?

Siggies ( both animated and non- animated ) , Avis ( single n stacked ) , icons.

: Who are our favorites ?

Actions speak greater n louder than words. Our creations will tell you na' Keep an eye on our gallery to find out. πŸ˜‰

Plus, the fact that our ability to appreciate the good in people and be pulled into fanship is so mind bogglingly large, that we've ended up with an absolutely huge number of favorites, be it celebs, shows, movies , or off/on-screen couples. So, not even touching that Mahabharata. πŸ˜† Basically it all comes down creative inspiration n stimulation of creativity ( N mood ! ). πŸ˜‰ Beauty works for us n thank God we easily find beauty in others . πŸ˜³ 

But one name MUST be mentioned , that of our muse- Paridhi Sharma, the stunningly pretty n amazingly talented girl portraying Jodha Bai in Jodha Akbar, for she gave us the ultimate motivation & inspiration to kick start it all. That speaks volume  about the kind of hold she has on our hearts. β€οΈ

Rules ' : Please do not post our creations any where else but IF  with out our permission.

: Please do not cut, copy, resize or delete any part of our creations.

Rules for request-

: HD pics please ! Or , HD video please !

: Please not more than two siggies at a time.

:  No PM request , request only here.

We'll let you know when we open for request, First see our creations na, then only can you decide whether you'll like to request  or not. πŸ˜†

Last rule || To be strictly followed || 😈 Be informal, say whatever you feel , good or bad. Rather a genuine critisism than a casual compliment, which is not  from dil se. πŸ˜³

We've a really hustle-bustle real life , ( + we're lazy ! ) so updates may be really delayed at times. Please bear with us. πŸ€“

Thanks for being a part of our journey. Love ya all. God bless all. πŸ€—

Edited by Bamonforever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Page 1 - Paridhi / Jodha Akbar / Sonam / Sonam-Imraan
Page 9 Paridhi, Jodha Akbar, Dean Winchester, One Tree Hill, Nikita Sharma 
Page 15- Paridhi, Jodha Akbar , Jodha Sujamal , J2M , Jared , Card Captor, Kat Graham , Nikita Sharma , Icons.
Page 23- Avi Update of Jodha Akbar, continued on page 24..
Page 28- Siggies update

Page 34-  Signatures of Ek Boond Ishkq, Jodha Akbar, Balika Badhu
Page 40,Page 41-  Ek Boond Ishkq Signatures, Icons of DKDM , BV , EBI , Avi Of Bani
Page 49- Jodha Akbar , Ek Boond Ishq, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev + Requests
Page 58- Asya, DKDM, Ek Boond Ishq, Tina Dutta, Veer-Ichcha, Supernatural, Tasha, Jassi-Armaan
Page 66- Jodha Akbar , DKDM, Bani , Supernatural, Harry Potter, Ek Boond Ishq
Page 76- Jodha Akbar/ Devdas/ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai/Fanaa Supernaturals/ HP/ YMH-Ishra Siggies, JA Avis.
Page 90- Siggy- Jodha Akbar Movie/ YMH / Avi- Mahabharat / Left Right Left
Page 101- KKHH, JA, BAmon, HHR, YHM, Shakti-Amar, Gurbina, Aham Sharma, Jagan, AT edits, Vicha n Anil-Sreedevi Avis.
Page 116- Jodha Akbar / Neil Bhatt / Shakti-Amar / Sonarika / Draupadi / Sid-Pratyusha / Sonam-Imraan- siggies, Shlok-Astha Avis.
Page 127- Siggies: Karna Mahabharat / Aham Sharma/ Draupadi-Krishna/ Draupadi/ Paridhi Sharma/ Sonam-Imraan/ Ishra/ Neil Bhatt/ Siddharth-Pratyusha ( Ansh)/ Bheeshma/ Gurbeena as Ram-Sita, Avis of Karna
Page 140- Jab We Met, KKHH, Shanak, Ansh, Ishra, Jodha, Aham Sharma, Karna
Please hit like to get added in the pm list. πŸ˜³

DanmeiLover thumbnail
                                                                   || UPDATE||          

Texture credit -Khushi Di

Texture credit Jenny Di, 

Next post for more.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
~ Jodha Akbar ~

~ Suryabhan - Jodha ~

~ Sujamal- Jodha~
DanmeiLover thumbnail
 ~ Rajat ~

~ Sonam ~

~ Nikita Sharma ~
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moni n mishti
Thank you for the pm,  lovely creations indeed..πŸ‘πŸΌ   Will get back to you guys soon with a request...😊   
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Great job really like the B&W gif in one word girls it is simply Fantastic.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
The two marvelous  M sisters.. Moni and Misti..
This is an amazing effort..loved your opening page. Well done its very well laid out and serves to inspire others to make siggy's avs..
thanks for the pm..  I am  glad you alerted  me to your thread.. all the work posted is of high quality and I am sure it will give immense pleasure to all who view it..
Carry on with the great work.
love hammie.. from the Laagi forum.. 
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
vry nice creations⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aww Beautiful they are. Great work gargi and mac...i have always admired your creations. Doing it again...all are beautiful and i like paridhi and jodha-Suryabhan creations more. Will post my favourite siggie i liked most once i am through pc

Oh so means i can also request to make siggies for my actors. Thats great. Surely will ask for indu-sanchi creation

Thanks for the PM