|Fountain Of Fantasy|| Updated On 23 Feb On Page 140 | - Page 75

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MaddyO

would you mind if I took a peep at your Karna threads and maybe offered my point sometimes?

Anyone who respects Karna is welcome to discuss at his thread in the MB forum, we discuss lot of stories about Karna, we discuss folklores, and some talented writer share their pieces on Karna, so if you read a lot about Karna, you are warm hear ted ly welcome to share your opinion  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bamonforever

I'm heart broken too that he's leaving EBI, the news came as a shocker ! 😭 😭😭

So , is the news confirmed ?? I'm yet not believing it ! It's like my defense mechanism ! 

Saba says that he is going to stay back🥱should I again believeno wayyy..was so upset for the last two days😕may be until they find replacement..they keep saying such lies😡🤢
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Hina-

This is beautiful⭐️ Thank you so much for making it on my request 🤗BTw Its Jagdish Ganga not Gauri😊

post in on BV creation gallery too as a freebie I am sure all will love it😳and i will surely use it 😳

Thanks once again 😃

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment , n you're welcome with suggestions any time , so long as you can provide pics of course ( because with out pics we can't make edits na ! 😆 ) n sorry for the mistake , just now corrected it . 😳 Thanks for pointing it out. Glad that you liked it.
BF has already posted it BV cg. 😳
panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bamonforever

I'm a huge Bamon fan 😃 HUGE , you can guess that from my username as well, which is dedicated to them , they're just my addiction, I've read hundreds of FFs on them. I simply adore this pair both from the books n from the Tv series, won't ever forgive JP for not giving us proper Bamon scenes this season. 😭
Btw , why have I never seen you in our Bamon AT ?? 😕😃

I went to visit the TVD forum, but sadly i never saw the Bamon At, its all about delena😭 in fact I had some bamon stories in my mind, which i forgot by now in depression 😭  I thought that apart from me  no one likes Bamon from India...😭 

Trust me every season I think there will be a bamon kiss, but my dream never comes true 😭

I too love Bamon in the VD book series as well as TVD seasons, but my dreams remain dream only, in the book also bonnie started dating other guy and its all about delena again 😭 so I stopped reading VD books 
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: panchaali

come to the kuru clan AT in the MB forum you will meet many crazy Ahan-Karn fans😉 There's a special thread dedicated Karna too,  its

Maha-Paravkrami Karna- we discuss awesome stories about Karna

and plzz do notify me when u post something on Karn and Aham..😳 and post your Karn-Aham work in MB creation gallery as well, it will be pleasure for many eyes, but first eyes will be mineee 😊😉

Ohh ! Thank you soo much, I'll surely come there . You know what ? I was never a big fan of Aham before, of course I used to like him but not crazy or something..
But now...all has changed , I'm going gaga over him, totally smitten...all thanks to his playing Karna in the show MB .
The character of Karna has always been my favorite , so yes , I'd love to join that thread 😃 Yayyy 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Achava11

Saba says that he is going to stay back🥱should I again believeno wayyy..was so upset for the last two days😕may be until they find replacement..they keep saying such lies😡🤢

What are you guys talking about ? Viraf really leaving EBI ? I think it's all rumor 
The guy has signed up a contract surely...how can he leave suddenly ?
Achava11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

What are you guys talking about ? Viraf really leaving EBI ? I think it's all rumor 
The guy has signed up a contract surely...how can he leave suddenly ?

yeah,there was his article saying that he is going to leave EBI for BOLLYWOOD..only four months into the shwo ..and he wants to bid goodbye..😡but the Producer tweeted that he is not leaving😕😕might be tp pacify his fans ..she is uttering CRAP😡🤢gosh! i so trusted when he said that he will never EBI..and now the gentleman did a U turn😡NOT A MAN OF HIS WORDS..learnt a lesson not to TRUST these actors..they really do not MEAN what they sau😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Achava11

yeah,there was his article saying that he is going to leave EBI for BOLLYWOOD..only four months into the shwo ..and he wants to bid goodbye..😡but the Producer tweeted that he is not leaving😕😕might be tp pacify his fans ..she is uttering CRAP😡🤢gosh! i so trusted when he said that he will never EBI..and now the gentleman did a U turn😡NOT A MAN OF HIS WORDS..learnt a lesson not to TRUST these actors..they really do not MEAN what they sau😆

You really love Viraf , don't you ? 😆 Chill , cool down !! Let's see what happens , he won't leave the show I believe ! 😳 As you say he's only in this show for 4 months...how can he leave right now ? I mean the love story of Mrityunjay n Tara is yet to start properly . 
Achava11 thumbnail
I myself didn't know that I loved this guy so much🤣 🤣until I read this news of him leaving the show... I had been waiting tio watch him on screen since that IPK fiasco..❤️that is almost two yrs..

Luv, i feel the producer and the channel r  also IN WITH THAT GUY😡nowhere i heard an actor leaving just 4 months into the show..the so called intelligent guy must be having considerable influence with the channel too..EBI is the second top show on LIFEOK..and how can he do this..guy is quite busy on FB..but he says that will take mounvrath😡and that he needs a hug👎🏼 
sonia_1 thumbnail
Fantastic creations 👍🏼👏