Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -DreamWeaver-

Hey I checked all of them.. Absolutrly stunning.. KKHH hearttouching train scene!! Superb..
Read my lips anjali. Read my heart Rahul.. Aww ths one is so ... .. Aprt frm rhs loved Supernatural stuff, harry-harmione too ❀️ .. and yes Left right left one is also incredible!! Purani yaadain tazaa ho gayi 😳
Btw no sig on mishal Raheja ?? Jst taking a hint frm ur UN πŸ˜‰ .. he is one of my fav too πŸ˜ƒ

Buddy , I'm a HUGE fan of Mishal, as you can correctly guess from my UN. But the problem is no good quality videos of any of Mishal's Tv shows...plus there is very few photoshoot pics of him available  But , I've actually made some tasha & mishal signatures & as far as I can remember I've posted them here as well . πŸ˜ƒ

Aaah ??? You like Harry-Hermione as well ? Supernatural too ?  Plus LRL ?? How can we have so much common in our choices ? πŸ˜² Where have you been all these time mate ? πŸ€— πŸ€—
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Am on cell so nt able to click 'Like' on every page of ur creations.. Its taking too long to load d page.. bt I dis check all ur creations.. nd simply loved it.. Thanks again..

Love
Namy

Buddy , the likes are not so important as your actually Liking the creations , is ! πŸ˜ƒ

-Maitreyee ( Bamonforver is Gargi πŸ˜³ ) 
BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am also wondering where I have been all ths time ;) lol
I am a big admirer of Mishal Raheja.. simply fab actor.. Love him since 'Love story' soap.. are u aware of ths show?? I still remember its title track 'Tuje mai dhundhta firu.. ' ;)
and I m a big fan of Rajeev Khandelwal too.. way back frm KTH.. so LRL falls in my list of fav show by default.. I hv bcm fan of Supernatural at insistence of my bestie.. she is d reaaon why I started followng ths show :D ..

And I am really sorry to spam ur thread like this ;) Its better I catch u up in some other forum ;)

Pa- Ignore typos 😳 Edited by -DreamWeaver- - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I am also wondering where I have been all ths time ;) lol
I am a big admirer of Mishal Raheja.. simply fab actor.. Love him since 'Love story' soap.. are u aware of ths show?? I still remember its title track 'Tuje mai dhundhta firu.. ' ;)
and I m a big fan of Rajeev Khandelwal too.. way back frm KTH.. so LRL falls in my list of fav show by default.. I hv bcm fan of Supernatural at insistence of my bestie.. she is d reaaon why I started followng ths show :D ..

And I am really sorry to spam ur thread like this ;) Its better I catch u up in some other forum ;)

Pa- Ignore typos 😳

Buddy, it's a shop & not a gallery . Unless we know what our visitors like how can we produce things according to their wishes ? πŸ˜³ So, you're doing no spam .
I've watch almost all the episodes of ' love Story' . I really loved the cute pairing of Payal & Mishal . πŸ˜ƒ
LRL is the first show of Rajeev that I watched daily & became a fan of him . But then he left Tv for Bollywood . πŸ˜’
Yes, I'd love to chat with you in some chat thread or forum . πŸ€—
BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Thanks buddy.. I hv gt a long list of fav tally actors ;) And u knw I m a big chatter box.. nd I babble a lot.. Don't want to start all ths at ur creativity shop ;)
Check ur scraps :D
-Ursh- thumbnail
Beautiful Update girls. Ah the AnSh and IShRa stuff are my favourites, colourings on them are superb :)
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Urshie

Beautiful Update girls. Ah the AnSh and IShRa stuff are my favourites, colourings on them are superb :)

Thank you Urshie πŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked them . πŸ˜³
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Thank you Urshie πŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked them . πŸ˜³

I did indeed β˜ΊοΈ 
You guys are almost finished with this gallery, when are you opening the next one?
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

I did indeed β˜ΊοΈ 
You guys are almost finished with this gallery, when are you opening the next one?

Well, as soon as this one reaches page 150, we'll open our new gallery. Can't believe this one nearly finished , though it took nearly 6 months to finish our 1st one. πŸ˜† We're damn lazy when it comes to updating. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

gorgeous update guys

loved everything , all the creations were gorgeous.
i must each update seems to be better than the previous...seriously hats off for such amazing work.
i loved everything but these 3 are my fav from the whole update.

Thank you so much Nikki for visiting n leaving such a sweet comment for us. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 
Lolz glad to know that we're improving, they do say practice makes perfect , so we seem to be going towards the right direction. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰