Happy Birthday Jaana aka Sweetdesire"Geet"

Posted: 10 years ago

Frnds...As you all know today on 31st July a very special person made grand entry on earth and here we all are gathered to celebrate this wonderful day...to make her day more special...This beautiful thread 😉  to celebrate one of the most special person's Birthday...

Geet "My Jaana" aka Sweetdesire...

My Bestest Buddy..

world's bestest reader (m sure many writer will agree)...

so lets celebrate this jhakas day and make her Birthday extra special...I "Jannat" request all of u to join me ...dance sing and party hard here...and make this thread more special for our lovely Geet...

"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTSSS OF LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY JAANA".

NOW...

Ur Birthday Gifts

Hey my bestest frnd...firstly a veryyy happy birthday my love...hope you had a wonderful day...may god bless you with lots of love, success and happiness my dear...thank u sooo much for coming into my life and giving me such an amazing frnd...
You are silly, funny, unpredictable, imperfect, cute, adorable, sweet, witty and all that but above it all you are REAL and TRUE FRND and thats what sets you apart from everyone...be always like this...
as
today's so special day, it really wouldn't do,to send one simple birthday wish to last the whole year through...
So here's wishing you happy moments,And that all your dreams come true,and a year that's filled with all the thingsthat mean the most to you jaana

Lots of love...

Jannat...

Edited by jannat4ever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilApple

Phool bankar muskarana zindagi,
muskarake gum bhulana zindagi,
jeet kar koi khush ho to kya hua,
haar kar khushiya manana bhi zindagi'
'
Khuda kaise karoon shukriya iss din ke liye
Jis duniye tumhe dharti pe bheja hamare liye
Naa jaane kyon main intezaar kar raha tha
Shayad janmdin hai tumhara iss liye
Meri har ek dua hai teri lambi umr ke liye
Dil khud jaanta hai tu na ho dhadkega kis k liye
'
Aa teri Umar mein likh du chand sitaaro se
Tera janam din mein manau phoalo se bahaaro se
har ek khubsurti duniya se mein le aau
Sajaau yeh mehfil mein har haseen nazaaro se
'
Har pal ne kaha ek pal se'
Pal bhar ke liye aap mere samne aa jao'
pal bhar ka saath kuch aisa ho'
ki har pal tum hi yaad aao'
'
Khuda kaise karoon shukriya is din ke liye,
Jis din tumhe dharti pe bheja hamare liye,
Na jaane kyon main intezaar kar raha tha,
Shayad janamdin hai tumhara is liye,
Meri har ek dua hai teri lambi umar ke liye,
Dil khud jaanta hai tu na ho dhadkega kis ke liye.
'
Ugta hua Suraj dua de aapko,
Khilta hua phool khushbu de aapko,
hum to kuch dene ke kabil nahi hai,
dene wala hazaar khushiyan de aapko!
HAPPY BIRTH DAY
'
Hum aapke janamdin par dete hain yeh dua
Hum aur tum milkar, honge kabhi na juda
Jivan bhar sath denge apna he ye vaada
Tuj par apni jaan bhi denge, apna he ye irada
'
Ek dua mangte hai hum apne Bhagwan se,
chahte hai aapki Khushi pure Imaan se,
Sub hasraten puri ho aapki
aur aap Muskurayen Dilo Jaan se.
'
Agar yaad tumko na rahe apna janamdin,
Check karte rahna yunhi apne mobile ke inbox hardin,
Main kabhi na bhuloonga apne yaar ka janamdin,
Chahe woh ho mera akhiri din, Aapko zaroor mera yeh msg.
milega, Jispe likha hoga 'mubarak ho aapko aapka jamdin'.

mommy as i told u i dont have words to describe what u mean to me
but if these three words can do toh...I LOVE U

and 

i wish could just hug u today and wish u happy birthday but i cant toh it will do it for me..
have a blast with ur friends and our family aur ur office monkeys...😳
and now now...
your ...

gift😃

ARKJ_4EVER

heyyy di!! I know m late but please please add my msg for her...out of the country so couldn't get time...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you  :D

Happy birthday partner!!!! Wish you so so so much of happiness and success...may all your dreams and wishes *priority- meeting KSG * come true  <3
It's been a while that I've known you now...just wanted to say how lucky I am to be your friend...every moment is really special...from the first time we've talked it's been like this awesome connection ...you're a sweet girl *birthday jai isliye, baad  mein batati too* :p nah u're my best friend and i love U loads and loads and loads!!!!

Wish you a very very very happy birthday and have a great great great day with loads of gifts and surprises!!!

Muahhh, pranishta ...

youth_showsfan

Hey geet🤗

wish u a very happy bday🥳
may god bless u
may u keep smiling always
may all ur dreamz come true
its been a pleasant journey
ever since we met on my ff's thread
nd then slowly n steadily d frndship started
u r very sweet esp cos u dont do madness like others 
hope u have an awesome day
enjoy the day to its fullest
have loads of fun masti n dhamal
last but nt d least have a blast😳

lots of luv
srishti😊

VaaniBhandari

You're among my earliest FB frands n the few special people in my life. An absolute sweetheart, you've always been there for me. So ya, you still mean A LOT t'me n IMU. Stay blessed n forever smiling. ILU innaaa saara.🤗

P.S. Hope you like this tiny miny sa effort (I know you'd😉)

mishs

wish u a very happy birthday di
may all ur wishes cometrue...

hey di i came to know that u are big fan of KSG so i made these editing as ur birthday gift...
hope u like it

wish u a very very very very very very very happy birthday once again...

Gudduluvs

wish u a vry happy birthday..may all ur dreams come true...u achieve a gr8 success in ur lyf...hav happy lyf ahead...many many happy retrns of d day...hav fun..enjy..god bless u..happy birthday:-):-)

sammy4u

many happy returns of the day Geet
love
sammy

..KaJenDelena..

Dear GEETUU!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYBIRTHDAY!

You're honestly one of the most kind and beautiful people I had and have the pleasure of talking to. Although I have no idea how you may look, I know you're beautiful because your personality and kind words is a reflection of the type of person you are. I have not seen you give a discouraging or hateful message to anyone- Like ever!  I am proud to call myself your friend! I love you and I wish you all the best on your birthday. And I truly truly hope that your every wish and desire comes true (sorry, you're not going to have KSG- Jenny has dibs ;) ) Happy birthday beautiful girl! Love you long time.

xx Priyanka :))

..Amira..

Hey Jaana..😛..now comes the gift time..😉.firstly m reallly sorry m holding my ears dear😕...i had promised u for something but i wasnt well🥱 so couldnt complete it..i tried but it is messy right now so cant post it but for sure you will get that this week..😊

but here something else which i made for you...here it comes hope you like it...;)

lot of love...
Ur's Superwomen aka Jannat😛

LilApple thumbnail

Many Many Happy returnes of the Day'.Happy birthday mommy'..ur Baby LOVE u :*😃

p.s.s ..issh kahani ke sabhi patra aur ghatnaye kalpanic hai, ise read kerke apko hassi aaye ya gussa khud pe control rakhhe mujhe peetne ka haq sirf meri mommy ko hai..if u find it similer toh uss story ko fir se read kere its apple brand no one can same u see. Plzz don't stress ur brain reading it'( this story has been written in general language so hindi mixed English sorry for the inconvenience ')

Like I love u''

I was lazing on my couch '.and why not yaar its, Sunday only day I afford to be lazzy'werna toh pura din kaam kaam bus kaam'.pout..but ab kerna hai toh kyu na smile kerte hue kiya jaye..hai na 'oh this is my mantra to work nonstop kerna hai'.hehehehe

Opsss sorry I didn't introduce myself hi m riddhima gupta age 24 work as HR head in a well known company'there I work, work like world is ending and only I could save..jeez big responsibilities I told u'..hehehe

This was my professional life and personally I have a very cute loving family and darling friends 'and and and love of my life KSG '.( day dreaming')

Opss solly again i lost myself but that isn't my fault who asked him to be dead meet handsome yaar'I just loose all my senses just by his name'ok b4 I again loose myself lets change d topic ..werna toh app sab bus baithe hi reh jaoge'.. hehehehe

So the point is m bored of my daily routines 'god some time I feel ancient coz of my boring daily life'its repeatedly the same from ages goddd...so I just thought to share some thought with my blog friends and m here'' :D

Actually Ksg ke alawa koi kami nahi hai meri life me'ohk might be some but they doesn't matter much but my life is so normal yaaar'..no twist no turns no adventures no ekta kapoor ka camera wala thaye thaye'hehehe and mind it no RAAZs and all so dam boring' yaar

U know ..obviously u all know on tv every one has a raaz'which revels and their life change and yaah those extra brothers and sister about u don't have slightest idea hahaha'u know once me and my mom were watching madhubala , when sultan's identity got revealed ..i asked mamma '" mamma did I also have some extra pair of siblings '." I asked with my most innocent face but my mom obviously caught that naughty glint in my eyes and shoot her deadly glares to me'" jitney hai unhe paal lu pahle'."

I bit my tongue and grinned sheepishly ..hehehe..see no scope of lights action drama here'I wish I can have an extra ordinary story jo budhape me I will recite my grand children's'blushhh.. ;)

I turned as my mom called me from kitchen'" geetuuu'."'.breakfast ready I guess '" aayi mamma.." oh yaah my mom call me geetu with love ..hehehe'wo actually jab I was young na toh use to sing all the time I still do but no time I told u na'haan toh coz I sing a lot that time toh mamma kehti thi I will be a very good  singer in future '.awee so sweet..

" yaah and pigs will fly.." came a curt rply from my sister who was rolling on bed'hawww that's harsh but how she know what m saying god m again thinking aloud'.my sis grinned .." yup very loud'"

Hawww I threw my pillow on her face'." I sing good haan atleast better then u 'pout.." she giggled and hugged me from behind'.she just love teasing me u know'..just loving being kid and fight with me'. :D

Oh kids se yaad aya I need to say good morning to my princess'uski tareef baad me fursat se karungi abhi ushke pass nahi pahuchi toh she will turn in to tornado 'sachhii..

I picked my cell and msged on whats app'

"good morning baby

Have a great day ahead

Love u soo soo much"

Just in a minute came her rply with big smile ..aree I know I can feel that big smile

" good morning mommy

Love u soo much muhaaa

Don't worry I will personally make ur day good"

Now I couldn't help but smile'

" awe I know my baby is far much capable"

"hehehe yup mommy..muhhaaa"

Ok now I had to break the news to her god jee help..

"babyyy wo mai'"

Oh god she understude'.

" yesss mommy don't tell me whole Sunday u gona busy, what would ur poor baby do without u its Sunday naaa"

I made a puppy face..ishke alwava mai ker bhi kya sakti hu'

" baby I know but I have to attend a very important meeting uske liye mommy need to go khandala

Yaha delhi ke pass hi hai'"

(I know it isn't but meri merji ukhadr lo jo ukhadna ho'wink)

Her usual rply came with pout'

"I hate ur monkeys mommy

They doesn't let baby be with mommy.."

Hehehe she call my office ppls monkeys '.

" and yaah plzz tell this to gyanu too

Her network mostly unsalable"

" mommy when u will be back .."

"mommy hid behind pillow '2days baad"

Ok ow baam

" whhhattt two daysbaby kaise rahega"

Now m also feeling sad..

" jaise mommy rahegi

Baby ko yaad kerte hue aur dady ( my ksg) toh hai naa"

I know she is pouting right now I wish could pull her cheeks..

" achha baby ab mommy ko jana hai lil packing

And then needed to leave'"

Came her small rply

" okkk t.c."

After a sec one more'

" mommmyyy"

I smiled '" yess baby.."

" I love u.."

" aweee mommy loves u too chahe kahe ya nahi but always do"

I know my tag line will make her smile and yippee it did

" hehehe I know mommy have safe journey"

Putting my phone on charger I ran to be ready '

My office has booked a bus for us to travel we all settled and the bus zoomed off'I seated next to rinky my office friend. We were busy talking and giggling'I tell u mausam itna romantic ho raha hai naa'.i feel like running out of bus and enjoy the weather '

Just then bus stopped with a jerk '.we were slight panicked what happened '.our team leader mr. bhatwateker stepped out and after few minutes came back'I saw a tall guy walking behind him'omg he has dimples like my ksg '.sir stud in a middle and introduced him '."hye guys this is armaan (d guy waved to us and smiled are wahi dimples wali..) inki car kharab ho gayi hai and on this root there is no taxi so I have offered him lift as he is also venturing to khandala 'I hope u all ok with it"

All boys hooted in yes and girls drooled  over him..pout'wait a minute why m I pouting yaar, shaking my head sometimes I do crazy stuff..

He jelled with us very soon, and was sitting opposite seat to me so could hear and see both'

I heard he said he was a singer 'waise this profession soots him ..he was 6 feet tall, dashing looks and don't forget that dimpled smile'aur naam bhi armaan hai'so complete package for girls to sign'

Lo I again lot the track'hehehe, but hye is normal na'.NORMAL argghhh I hate this word..pout

I think I should take a nap, ahh I love sleeping '.

Hume tumse pyar kitna, ye hum nahi jante

Magar jee nahi saket, tumhare binaaa

That voice directly entered in my heart '..i smiled in my sleep'felt like eternity

Tumhe koi aur dekhe, toh jalta hai dil

Badi mushkilo se fir, smahlata hai dil

Wow I wish I could hear this for my life'every word felt as if sang for me.."hyee why song stopped yaar play it again'"

I opened my eyes frowning as dt addicting voice stopped touching my ear drums 'hearing my sudden outburst all giggled and I frowned more'

And then rinki said' " its isn't any player armaan was singing "

Words didn't came out of my mouth and it left open as I was too embarrassed to speak'but from corners of my eyes I saw him grinning like a fool'.awee he looks cute'oh no riddhima focus

I put my ear plugs in my ear and closed my eyes again so dt now no one can disturb me'and meri tanhai';)

I opened my eyes after few hours and found myself alone in the bus'oh god what happened did we got and daaku attack like movies '.i was panicked like hell agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh mere gharwalo mere ksg aur mere babies ka kya hogaaa'

Collecting all my courage  I stepped out " god jee rakhsha kerna", it was dark really dark and middle of forest, rinki came running flashing her mobile light to me'ahh jaan me jaan aayi meri'.daaku nahi aye the..

" mujhe chor ke kaha chale gaye the sab aur why we r here '"'.i spoke in teary voice and was having some tears too but no one could see as it was dark'thank god

Rinki hugged me.." awe riddzi don't be scared u were sleeping na aur hum sab yahi bas ke pass bahar hi khare hai'actually bas kharab ho gayi'"

Lo bas ab yahi baki tha mera sundayyy'I cried in irritation

Rinki.." aree don't worry yaar sir ne phone kiya hai lets see kuch ho jaye werna raat yahi kaatni padegi'"

Ohk kya ajj Sunday ki jagah shock day ho gaya hai'.god, ''.we reached to our group they all were sitting around fire. Huhhh picknic manane aaye hai kya..humppp mujhe be baithna hai'I wined like a kid..hehehe  we sat loo they r playing truth and dare seriously is duniya me aur koi game nahi hai kyaa

U know almost every ff I read on if main lead plays it..but actually I didn't played I just read toh I should also try naa mera ksg b khelta hai'.blushh

They spin the bottle and it stopped on rinki hehehe uska chera dekhne wala tha when she saw the base of bottle was pointing towards mr. bhatawateker'.hehehe

I seriously needed to stop giggling or she would kill me bare handed '.to be on safe side rinki chose the dare and guess what she was asked to do'.not to eat pizza whole month'I was like did u lost ur head ye dare nahi punishment hai rinki ke sath mujhe bhi..humpp , I eat pizza with her only pout pout

Then the game went on some funny truths and weird dare were witnessed'.i started feeling sleepy and automatically my eyes went to sky and wow ..i didn't really this many stars ever it was beautiful delhi me ye stars kyu nahi dikhte yaar '.i was busy admiring the stars when I felt weird '.

All of sudden why every one started hooting my name'

Ridzi..ridzzii'riddzzii'.

I know my name for god sake '.opsss bottle stopped on me ..helll what m suppose to do now'praying to god I slowly looked who is in front of the base of bottle 'my breath hitched it was 'armaaannn'.i whispered'and wow his name seems so beautiful I could take it for whole life '

What d '.what m thinking ridzi control, I nervously looked him.. he was like glowing in the yellow light of wire and his blue eyes were shining same like d stars and I don't need to mention his dimples and his cute grin'wait a minute why is he grinning seeing me 'mummaaa is he planning something '.m scared now'

Gathering all my courage I asked too shoot'

Ar'" waise I heard girls r so timid toh truth or dare '"

Hawww how dare he call me timid '." Dare'" I spoke masking myself brave aree yaar daar toh sabko lagta hai gala sabka sukhta hai, aur daar ke aake jeet haan I can do it'

I swear I saw his eyes glittering'" go in the jungle alone "

Guys laughed and girls exclaimed with me.."whaaattt"

Ar.." aree don't worry hum sab yahi hai jab dar lane lage shout hum aaj jaynge daur ke'"

Sir also protested '" its rubbish riddhima isn't going anywhere.."

Ar.."  its ok if u scared '"

He made a face as if pitting me 'hummpp how could he'" m ready '"

I walked towards the jungle '.muttering all sort of swears I know'" idiot, jerk, donkey, monkey 'chimpanjee , 'shanke se hero akal se villain'.i was so busy cursing him dat I didn't realized where I reached 'I looked around with d help of my torch, tears started steaming from my eyes 'I m lost

It was dark around I couldn't see without my torch '.ok riddzii stop panicking thing think ..yaaah, I should shout, he asked me to shout when m sacred ''.

I gathered all my strength and screamed on top of my lungs'."armaaannn"

I felt my voice echoing around me'..ohh hell m in middle of this god dam jungle where no one could here me 'hot tears steamed out of my eyes and I sat clenching my knees'.

Mr. bhatawateker '." What the hell why she didn't screamed for help yet, mr. armaan mai kayde plus kanoon ka bahut sakt aadmi hu aur riddhima iss wakt meri jimedari thi'agar use ek kharoch bhi aayi toh u don't know what u gona face'.and rinki stop crying "

Ar.." m really sorry sir ididnt thought she will take this challenge aur le bhi liya toh do min me awaz de degi but '.(he was guilty ..) don't worry mai abhi use le ke ata hu'"

And he ran towards the jungle b4 any one could even react '.

They all decided they all will also go for recue '.

Armaan was running franticly screaming riddhima's name every where'" riddhimaaa"

Ar.." oh god plzz uska khyal rakhna agar use kuch hua toh mai apne aap ko kabbhi maaf nahi ker paunga..plzz god."

I was crying on my faith sitting on a big stone I heard some weird voice 'I tried to understand who's it could be'."mammaaa''its wolfsss" I shivered as anticipation drowned in me'.wolfs '.run ridzi run I don't like to be dinner of wolfs'.

I was running in absolute dark when a hit in something hard'." Omggg wolfs caught me'plzz wolf jee don't eat me m really not good for, I don't think u would like to have diet food'"

When I was trying tu butter up mr. wolf with closed eyes..I heard a slight chuckle, did mr. wolf laughing over me '..i opened my eyes slowly slowly and saw a hard frame standing in front of me'.couldn't see the face coz of dark' god kahi daaku toh nahi'.now toh I was scared out of wits '''and stared backing of..when he caught my wrist and pulled toward himself'I banged again to his hard chest'.and spoke in a husky voice'" I won let anything happen to u ever '"

My eyes widened '" armaaannn'"

He whispered'" yesss'."

I cried as loud as I could '.hugging him tight, '" I hate u armaan, armaan I hate coz of ur stupid dare m here'" I spoke in between my sobs still cling to him..

Ar'" m sorry riddhima I m sorry '." I heard him sniff..oh my god '" armaan u r crying'"

He denied'" nahi toh I have cold'" men and ther ego I tell u'.

Ri.." yaah 30 mins me cold'"

He hugged me tighter'" I was so scared riddhima agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh, my stupid jealousy caused ur life in danger'm sorry really I was irritated coz u weren't giving any attention to me'"

For d second he said that I forgot all my fear and whatever happened he wanted my attention it made my lips curl and I smile against his chest 'I wish I could she is face right now'

Armaan bitted his tongue as he realized what he said'.   To cover up he tried to divert my mind..

Ar.." we should get out of this riddhima lets go, and give me ur torch'"

Ri.." shitt I don't know here my torch is in all this running I forgot to think about it'"

I looked down and waited for him to bust on me'but when he spoke he really surprised me..

Ar.." its okk u just hold my hand and we will try to walk in moon light'"

I looked above the sky and yes to help us moon came up with his full light and now d whole forest seems like it has bathed with the silver light '" it looks beautiful'." I spoke in amazement

He smiled and gosh those dimples of his '.i wish I could drool over them all time'shit riddhima control..

We started walking and he was holding my hand as tight as he could, I don't know why but it really feels nice, in the moon light the mud of jungle was looking like white sand, everything glowing with it'..ahh I never thought in life I would be able to see such a sight 'and that to with such a handsome man'.

He looked towards me'"kya soch rahi ho..dont worry mai kisi bhi keemat pe tumhe ghar pahucha ke rahunga'"

I don't know what made me say that but I did.." I know armaan, I trust u.."

He smiled fully flashed, I did too'.

My legs back out.." armaan I couldn't walk even one step more, we r walking from past 1 hour '"

I sat on the same spot I was standing dt moment 'he sat next to me, lines of worry were visible on his face'" yaah this jungle seems the same everywhere'I think we should wait till morning .."

I was so tired and dizzy that didn't even rplied him '.we sat there for good 10 min which made my muscles relax a bit '.just then god tried to put some more twists in my tale and its started raining..we ran in search of some shelter '.and luckily found a cave like thing '.it wasn't like the caveman had but there was a huge stone layer came out from the small mountain which could serve us like roof and the tress there were so thick that the place around was still dry '

We were almost wet and I was literally shivering now'.and those weird sound of jungle god they were scary 'we sat under that stone '.

Ri'" what is that sound, I heard some snakes  have something like that in their tail which sound like this.."

Ohh god jee I know I was d one who asked for excitement in my life but sachi ab over doze ho gaya hai aur adventure berdast ni honge mujhse plzzz ab be normal normal boring boring again ohkk..i prayed to god'

He smiled or I say chuckled while I pouted.." its not that jhingur hai'."

I heard this for the first time so asked.." what that '."

Ar.." I don't  know m a singer biology teacher nahi hu'"

Hawww how rude'" jerk.." and I turned my face.." I heard that .."

Ri.." its good u did .."

I huffed and tried to made a for me to lay down I was tired like hell'.but couldn't last for even a min the floor was chilled like ice '.i need something warm'I nagged armaan'" m hungry'" he made face and spoke '." Oh really should I get pizza or pasta for u'"

Haw that kamina is tring to be sarcastic with me'" yaah with extra cheez  plzz " I retored back..

I stud up to help myself, I placed my foot on leaves and it made a weird sound..mumma 'I turned and saw him laughing 'huhhh idiot, I turned again and started walking but that sound fallowed me with every step I guess that was becoz those leaves were dry '

He started singing behind me'.

Ek lerki bheegi bhagi si..

Ek ladki bhigi bhagi si
Soti raaton mein jaagi si
Mili ik ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho ye koyi baat hai, hmm

I turned and he started looking other side but I could still see him grinning'

Dil hi dil mein chali jaati hain

Bighdi bighdi chali aati hain... (2)
Doondh laut ti huwi balka ti huwi
Saawan ke suni raaton mein
Mili ik ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho ye koyi baat hai
Hmm
Ek ladki bhigi bhagi si..

I walked towards him towards him angrily 'pointing my finger towards him'" hye uu tum ye mere upper gaa rahe ho naaa'."

He made his most innocent face'" haw khud ko itni importance mat do mai singer hu aur ye gana kishor daa ka hai 'huhhh"

Daagmag daagmag lehki lehki

Bhooli badh ki behki behki... (2)
Machli machli gharse nikhli
Paghli si kali raaton mein
Mili ik ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho ye koyi baat hai, hmm
Ek ladki bhigi bhagi si..

Got this guy a such attitude I tell u'he was still singing and now loud, he laughed in between and then continued singing with his own music..

Tan bheega hai sar geela hai
Us kaa koyi pech bhi dheela hai... (2)
Tan ti jhukti chalti rukti
Nikli andheri raaton mein
Mili ik ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho ye koyi baat hai, hmm
Ek ladki bhigi bhagi si

😆

Haw how dare he say my paich is dheela hummpp'.i again walked to him and b4 I could say'" see m again telling u khud ko itni importance mat do mai kya karu agar iss song ke lyrics aise hai'aur tum khud apne paich dheela samjho toh mai kya karu'"

I fisted my palm and sat on my spot cusring him under my breath as much as I can'I stud up after a while and came back with hand full of dry leaves did the same thing for couple of times..while I was wondering for what he is up to'he placed some of leaves on the floor where we were sitting making a bed of leaves and others around some woods he got '.then taking out his lighter he lit the fire for us and god I cant tell u what a relief I felt 'we sat close to each other so that we could get the warmth of fire'..

I couldn't control so I asked'" do u smoke.."

He made a straight  face'"right now if I would have knife toh tum mujhe killer bolti kyaa'I doesn't smoke , I just liked this so bought  it.."

Feeling embarrassed I mumbled a sorry which he gladly accepted and then out of blue he said sorry too'

Ri.." sorry for what'"

He looked down with puppy face'" for annoying u, I just wanted to divert ur attention to hunger and cold'"

I smirked ahh attention gosh this guy cant even stand with my attention on weather 'I giggled silently

Ar'" riddhima I don't think we should sleep here its not safe .."

I nodded .." but how we will stop our eye lids to drop '"

Ar.." lets talk '"

Ri.." ohkk u start.."                    

Ar.." ohk as u say toh m a singer very soon my first album going to be launch, I have small family like mom dad and me and some of my friends '" he looked at me as it was my turn..

Ri.." ohh I have a big family mom dad two brothers, one sister, two babies a three bestest friends who r my sisters too and love of my life ksg'"

I found him staring me with wide eyes then I realized what I said '." Opsss "

Ar.." babiesss"

I smiled sheepishly'." No not like that u r thinking m very much single actually they r also my friends but they r my babies too and as I love ksg to they call him dady.." I said blushing gosh its embarrassing

Ar.." ohh intresting tell me naa'"

Ri.." ohk jannat, prii and rinki the one u met in bus r my best friends kum sisters and princess and gyanu are my babies 'this is my small family apart from my biological family'u know jannat and I share a really strong bond she calls me jana and I call her super women ..(I looked him and found him genially smiling so continued ..) we both say anything to each other good or bad..and gyanu she is my achha wala baby..like samjhdar one jyada tang nahi karti mujhe..and princess god she is the devil of our home just like her dady'(whne I was again busy blushing he spoke..)

Ar.." u mean ksg .."

I gave a shy smile .." yes ksg, u know she dose weird thing aur always say mommy..oh they call me mommy 'she always say mommy ek question puchu , and then god bombardment of weird questions mostly I don't have answer gosh..(I laughed and he laughed along with me..) she always dose masti kitni bhi serious baat ho she will find a joke in it, I know she does that just to make us smile and I loved it 'and her gussa pucho mat if m not around she just get carzy waise she is always crazy but if m not with her total mad ho jati hai, and u know just conclude mommy doesn't love her any more ( I turned to him..) u tell kya ek mom kabhi apne baby se pyar kerna chor sakti hai nahi naa'but again she is just so possessive about me like her dady' use mommy chahiye hi chahiye'she is such a baby''

Ar.." I think she loves u too much

I smiled to him.." I know she loves me to cores and I love her to coz she is my jigar ka tukra after all.."

We both laughed 'he took a deep breath .." I wish I could have such a loving ppls around me too "

I pulled up my invisible collar.." yupp m lucky.."

Ar.." and bahut achha insane bhi that is why every one loves u so much '"

He looked in my eyes with lots of respect and love, love naaa'but those blue eyes could hytmoties  someone '

Sound of bird good morning sound broke our eye lock and we decided to head out of here and it was drawn now 'he pulled his mobile out and tried to search signals '

Ri.." haw u have mobile pahle kyu nahi batya I need to inform my home.."

Ar.." riddhima signals nahi hai'"

I snatched it from him and tried to search for signals..and luckily I got one bar in one of his sims..

I tried to make a call but it said u don't have enough balance '" what d yaar tumhare phone me balance nahi hai toh phone le ke kyu ghoom rahe ho'"

He tried to defend himself '" hye its not like that I have balance but uss sim ka network nahi aa raha the other one I bought yester day just to check net connectivity mujhe kya pata ajj hi jangle me fass jaunga'"

I looked down defeated '" one sec net chal raha hai iss wale sim se'"

He nodded ok I can msg on whats app first home but no whats app dr yaah d only person who is always avlable there '.i msged princess .." baby, m fine my phone has no network so msging from someone els's just call mom and say I will reach in evening "

And as I said ..i got rply .." ohkk mommyy apna khyal rakhna love u.."

Then I msged rinki and they located us as they were already searching us whole time'due to all this drama sir cancelled our meeting and we came back to delhi till evening '.armaan didn't came with us.

For some reason I didn't liked that I missed him and his company ..god what m gona do now..

It has been whole month to this incident but still I feel he is around me somewhere watching me 'for heaven sake yess I miss him, badly

Its was 31st july that is my birthday I took and off coz I just wanted to be at home don't know why but feeling weird '

I came out of my room and found every one standing there with a huge cake and singing happy birthday to me 'I laughed seeing their antics ..hehehe

Yaar they look so cute together both my families '.i cut d cake and picked a piece out and found every one staring at that piece as if thy were hungry from ages and this piece was the only thing remained on earth '.yaar that not right jisse mai first bite khilaungi use sabse jyada pyar karti hu its not right na how could I break their hearts .. I did what I could I ate that piece myself and mumbled a happy birthday to me'grinning sheepishly to all of them who were looked at me with wide eyes '

I laughed seeing there expressions..hahahaha

Then after wishing and gift jannat gyanu and princess dragged me to my room '.i wonder what they up too but I know they wont tell me so looked at princess ..she always tell me every thing or uski baato se I get full idea of what they r planning coz she ask every thing to me ..hahahaha ,u poor baby

But I thing she understud me plane so ran out of the room 'then jannat and gyanu made me change in a white suit 'I companied'." Arre its raining out side yaar why white'"

Ja.." chup chap pehan le ya pehnau'"

Oh that would be embarrassing so I changed and then princess came with an umbrella  'I asked .." r we going out'"

Ga.." yess mommy u love rain so much na to on ur birthday we r gona roam around in rain'"

Hearing this I smiled and baby pouted I know she hated to be wet but if she is going to do that toh it is something very big I should be prepare for it..

We came near the parking and all of sudden they all ran from there '

I was standing there alone and confused about whats going on'then out of blue I saw him coming towards me in his white shirt and blue jeans he was dipping coz of heavy rain and that made him more beautiful the way his hairs were covering his forehead aweee ..he looks really cute

But what he is doing here '..

I was staring him shocked confused awed and I don't know how many expressions 'when he sat on his knees in front of me'my eyes became saucer in shock '.and words stuck in my throat..

It was 5 min he was sitting like that, I think he was nervous, but for what'.i saw him looking to the left where some cars were parked and nodding'.

I heard some giggles and I knew who is behind all this'.

And then he spoke and I froze on my spot'

Ar.." I love u, I love from the moment I saw u'u does something to my heart..i cant put it in words but from that very day not for even I second ur thoughts left my mind and heart..i know I came after one whole month but I wanted to be sure about it and now m very sure u r d one I wana live my life..u r d one  I wana get old with '"

I was standing there like statue but tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks'

He again looked to the left because I wasn't speaking and I saw all three of them looking confused and encouraging him to speak'

Ar.." I promise I will love u till the end of my life and only u, and we will live happily ever after like fairy tales me u and our babies'(I raised my brow 'and he  grinned..) princess and gyanu yaar and of course my Sali jannat 'hum do humare do teesra ho to jannat ko de do'"

He laughed on his own joke along with all three of them who came out of their hidden spot now ..i couldn't help giggle to'

He pulled the ring out and asked me to forward my hand'.i smiled between my tears I just nodded in a yes coz I was so happy that words wasn't coming out of my throat 'he placed the ring in my finger and hugged my tight like that night 'I cried but this time happily

After good few min we detached and saw all three of them grinning ear to ear'

Ri.." how do u found them and me and '"

I asked as I was hell confused ' princess turned other side and I got it'

Ri.." I msged u from his phone '"

She hid behind armaan .." daddy save me I know mommy gona scold me.."

He laughed and hid her they both were standing holding their ears ..

Princess'" m solly na mommy apko kya laga app mujhe bataogi nahi toh mujhe pata nahi chalega don't u know m a malik😃..(on which armaan grinned😳) daddy msged me on day and asked for help..but I cant let any one harm my mommy na toh we were testing him and he passed all of them so we planned all this...baby love u mommy and just wanted u to be happy ever after '"

Armaan jumped with her.." yup I too want u happy ever after .."

I smiled but know they both r gona give me hell of hard time shaitani toh inki bholi surato se tapakti hai'.but I love it and they could trouble only me '.

I opened my arms for all of them and said.." I love u all'"

************

Fewww that its its d longest one I have written ever, and its for u mommy coz ur baby love u so much pata nahi kitna but yes I need u every moment of my life coz u r the best mommy in this world and just love u chahe apko kitna bhi tang karu per ye sach kabhi nahi badlega that I love u frome the bottom of my heart'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY I WISH UR ALL WISH COME TRUE AND U MEET DADY SOONEST '😃

I hope u liked my gift mommy'urs chotu apple😳

AULL TO ALL DEKHO I KNOW MAINE BAHUT FOOTAGE KHAI HAI ISSME BUT HELLO I M THE ONE WHO IS WRITING IT  aur  mai koi sant mahatma toh hu nahi..m a devil little devil meri mommy aur massi ka😃😉

and aisa boy toh apoko milga na mommy mele dady naaa😳

Edited by LilApple - 10 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks  a lot for everything you did my superwomen🤗..infect Thanks word is just too small in front of ur love..So I would like to say ki I just love u so so so so much se bhi kahin jayda❤️...like every year,you made my this birthday extra special with ur surprises😃...everything means a lot to me..be this thread or all the sigges u made..everything is beyond perfect..This shows how much U love me and trust me,I love u more than that🤗...And this thread...fully KSGlicious..all the wishes..just too sweet.

Thanks again for making my day so special😳

Lots of Love

Geet

Ur jaana

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happpy b'day miscalll <3 <3 🤗
srry imma late Hope u had loads of funnn <3🥳
blessed be... 😳
sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR. . . . 🥳
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jain92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Its true ki me n bhenaa cant express what u means to us
And ha apko wish karne se phele thanks to person jiski wajha se if aaj hai kyuki wo nai hota to hum kaise milte
Wish u a very very happy bday

May u get each and every thing u desire
I wish u meet ksg this year
Love u mommmy
Love u dher sara
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Meri Misscall

{messages from friends}

{-gitz-}

I wish you all the best and that your days will be filled with favor and blessings.

I will pray that you will receive more than what you hoped and wished for today.

May you find your happiness in everything you do.

Wishing you the most blessed and happiest birthday ever.

You deserve it. Live well. Happy birthday!

{-SweetDesire-

Happy Birthday Geet

have a wonderful day and eat lots of cake

lots of love, tanja

aashizin }

many many happy returns of the day geet , may your all wishes n dreams come true , have a wonderful day n year ahead , happy birthday 😳

{swabie}

HAPPY B'DAY GEET!!!! May dis b'day knocks ur door vid all d happiness u deserve...

Well have a blast!!!! N once again Happy b'day...

{awesomecouples}

Happy Birthday Geet!🥳🥳🥳

Have a great day and an ever awesome year ahead!

❤️ Aishu Grover 😃

{RiDz_rox }

Dearest Geet Di

A very very very very Happy birthday... God bless you.. May you get all the happiness of the world..Have a rocking birthday di..love you loads...

Ridz 😊

{...Mallu...}

Hey, 

Have a fantastic day, filled with everything you love most. Wishing your birthday brings you as much joy & happiness as you give to those who know you!😊

Some people in our lives radiate love and shine like the stars, bringing joy and happiness to those around them. You are that wonderful person. Never stop being you and follow your heart. Have a wonderful birthday, girl, you deserve it.

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health.

Say cheers to life and have a 😛

Happy Birthday!😃

Wishing my friend a beautiful day 

Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way 

May all be good and all come true 

On this very special day for you!😆

❤️

Here is spl gift for you hope u like .. 

Here is cake for you .. 😳

Birthday Card for you ..

Happieee Happpiee wallaa Birthday 😛

Have an awesome one! 

Cut Creamy Cake 

Cheers! 

P.S: hey, Hope u knw me Mallu .. :)) Njoy ur bdy wid full of happiness ..

{ lDirectionerl }

Happy birthday Geet! 

May God bless you and may all your dreams come true!

Party hard! \m/

🥳

{VaaniBhandari}

You're among my earliest FB frands n the few special people in my life. An absolute sweetheart, you've always been there for me. So ya, you still mean A LOT t'me n IMU.

Stay blessed n forever smiling. ILU innaaa saara.🤗

P.S. Hope you like this tiny miny sa effort (I know you'd😉)

prettyji }

{ mishs }

wish u a very happy birthday di

may all ur wishes cometrue...

hey di i came to know that u are big fan of KSG so i made these editing as ur birthday gift...

hope u like it

wish u a very very very very very very very happy birthday once again...

{Geet}

A vm made just for you

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvtO53Tiro&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

{Nikita-me}

Happy Birthday Misscall!!!!

I only met you like a month ago, but it feels like we have being friends ever since, i guess i feel like that because you are such a sweet caring welcoming and really friendly person, that whenever someone meets you they feel really comfortable and get along with you in seconds. I just wanted to say that you are one of the sweetest person i know, and i am really privileged that i got such a special friend like you.  and i hope you have a great birthday and may all your wishes come true.

i love u lots<3 Happy birthday once again and also i made you something

https://i.imgur.com/zHCCGvI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/I4eHsl2.jpg