Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakuu

Loved your update!

hope you are feelong better now :)

On to the story: awesome! Loved how Sakshi stood up against Vikram and how She actually held a mirror in front of him.
Precap is mindblowing, Arjun picking her up in his arms, but why isn't she moving, kahin shock mein to nahi chalegayi?

Thanks so much dear..I m feeling better...
Updating next part soon..U guessed it right..she went into little shock but dont worry Arjun is there for her...πŸ˜‰
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKSHI..

wow...!! awsm update...pls update soon n do pm me...d past was explained very nicely... 😊

Thanks so much dear...I am so glad you liked it πŸ˜Š
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehana25

Oh my god what a interesting update its clear so many hidden corner and also show us the second side of picture please update soon please please please

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketakee

Superb update... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much dear😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: worldequalsyou

amazing lovely update 

thanks for the amazing smashing update enjoyed reading it 
:D
please do update soon :D

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelicdeepti

wow...nice story...cant wait for the next uodate...

Thanks so much dear😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu91

awesome update...

sakshi was so brave...
precap nice...
arakshi was together...

Thanks so much dear😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravzs

Update soon cnt wait to read nxt part

Thanks so much dear😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for loving this story and motivating me to write further...Here is next part I hope you guys like this one too...
Chapter 7

Lekin meri ek baat samaj lo. Mera kuch bhi ho. I survive or not. But your Sikander days are definitely limited. Waise toh usne kitne logo ki zindagi barbaad ki aur bahut se log usse badla lena chahte hain lekin ek ishaan hai joh usse maar kar hi rahe ga. He wont die before he kills him. Sikander kitne bhi pardo ke peeche chup jaaye aur kitne bhi chakravyuh bana lelekin woh bhi Arjun hai .. koi bhi chakravyuh ho, woh usse paar kar kar Sikander tak pauche ga and he will definitely kill that bast**d.

On the other side in the ETF Van

Everybody was so shocked after hearing what Sakshi said but they knew this was not the time. They were looking at each other faces. Sameer was the first one to recover.

Sameer: guys Control yourself. Its time for some action. Chotu tell everyone to be alert and we are going in.

Then he looked towards Arjun and they both nodded.

Arjun: Lets do it.

Suddenly they heard the gun shots and one of the men with Vikram came inside the room.

Men: Vikram, ETF have surrounded us from all sides. They are so many in number and we are only 10. What are we going to do?

Vikram looks towards Sakshi

Sakshi:  I told you he can break any chakravyuh and iss baar toh poori ETF uske saath hai. The best team right now.

Men: Stop listening to her. We should use her for our freedom. We should tell them if they want her alive, they should let us go

Vikram: Ok you go. I will bring her.

Men: Ok

Vikram untied Sakshi from the chair.

Sakshi: I wont go with you. Leave me. I said leave me Vikram. Dekho Vikram abhi bhi mauka hai, apne aap ko police ke hiwaale kar do and stop all this right now and dont do anything bad in Mumbai. Vikram please maan jao.

But he ignored her talks and keep on moving

Sakshi: Mein tumhare saath nahin jaoungi. I wont become reason of your escape.

Vikram: I know that. You never will become reason of my escape. Pehle bhi aise hi kiya tha. Now keep quiet and come with me. With that he started dragging her outside by the arm.

Sakshi: chodo mujhe.

On going outside Vikram realizes that almost all his men are dead and there will be no chance to escape from here. But still he started climbing the stairs still holding Sakshis hand, that led to back door where he saw his car parked and luckily there were no policemen there.

But Before he could escape from back door, Arjun saw him and Sakshi.

Arjun: Stop right there otherwise I will shoot.

Sakshi knew whose voice was that and she was so pleased to hear him.

Both Sakshi and Vikram turned around.

Arjun looked at Sakshi. She looked so tired and exhausted but there was still small smile on her face that she gave after seeing him. Her lip was bleeding from the slap and he could clearly see the fingerprints on her face. Her blood boiled and he clenched his fist and was about to move forward when Vikram asked him to stop. By that time all the ETF members " Sameer, Ayesha, Chotu and Shree had joined Arjun.

Vikram- All of you stop otherwise I will shoot her (pointing his gun at Sakshi)

Everyone stopped in their tracks

Vikram: I said everybody put your gun down.

Sameer asked everyone to put their gun down. Everybody did except Arjun

Vikram: tumhne suna nahin ACP Arjun Rawte. Put your gun down. Let me escape from here.

Arjun puts his gun down.

Sakshi: Nahin Arjun, dont put your gun down. Dont worry about me.

Vikram: dont listen to her ACP. Yeh kud toh maregi aur saath mein tumhe bhi le doobegi.  Agar apni Reporter ko zinda dekhana chahte toh puut your gun down and let me escape from back door and nobody follows me.

Arjun: tum jaana se bach kar nahin nikal sakte. There is already police standing outside. Tum agar jana se nikal bhi jao le lekin zyaada door nahin ja sakte.

Vikram: I said shut up warna mein ise maar doonga.

Sakshi: Kill him Arjun and dont worry about me

Vikram:😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Vikram: What do you sayKill me..How can you say that Sakshi?

Sakshi: tum apne aap ko police ke hiwaale kardo and help us in catching Sikander. The police will decrease your punishment. Yeh sab katam kar do.

Vikram: πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

He turned her around and now both were facing each other.

Arjun and Sameer saw this opportunity to pick their guns and catch Vikram but before they could do that they heard the gun shot.

All froze for a second and shouted: Sakshi

But it was nt Sakshi was shot rather it was Vikram. One of the men of Vikram was about to shoot Sakshi, when he saw that and pushed Sakshi aside and let himself get shot.

Arjun immediately saw that man and shot him.

Sakshi was about to run from there towards Sameer and Arjun when Vikram caught her hand.

Vikram: I am sorry really sorry

Sakshi:  Why did you do this.

Vikram: you told nah yeh sab katam kar do.

Sakshi: When did you start listening to me?

Vikram: Comeon dont fight with dying man. I am sorry Sakshi. The truth is I could not kill you then and I could not make hands do this job now and I cannot even let anyone kill you. Its been so many years and lot of people came in my life, lekin tum hi ek lauta chance tha joh bhagwaan ne mujhe diya tha sudhrane ka. Lekin meine who bhi gawa diya. Jab yeh information mili ki ETF mujhe doond raha hai aur ETF ke members mein tumhara naam dekha, toh pata nahin kyun tumhe hi kidnap kiya. Dimaag ne bahut samjhaya aur mana bhi kiya. Lekin Aditi ke ghar mein jo bhi tumhare saath kiya, uske baad I wanted to meet you once, I wanted to see you, apologize to you. You were the best person who came in my life and loved me aur meine usse bhi kho diya.

Sakshi tumhne mujhse poocha tha nah, what was your brother doing wrong. He was not wrong. Tumhari family ke saath bahut galat hua. Sakshi mein jaanta hoon tum apni family ko insaaf zaroor dilayogi. Sakshi meri baat dhyaan se suno. Sikander ki Mumbai mein sab dealings Rafiq bhai sambhalete hai. Agar Sikander ko Mumbai lana hai toh Rafiq bhai ko maar do. Kill him and Sikander will have to come to Mumbai otherwise Mumbai ka saara business collapse ho jaaye ga or so other gang will try to take over that.

Mera time aagaya hai. Iss se behar maut ki toh mein uhmeed bhi nahin kar sakta. Tumhara chehra dekh kar jaraha hoon. Goodbye Sakshi. With that he breathed his last.

All the ETF members have heard him but they were more worried about Sakshi.

Sakshi just got up from there and Ayesha moved forward to help her but Sakshi just stopped her from hand and went outside.

Sameer: Everyone check the godownn carefully for evidences.

Arjun was about to go outside to check on Sakshi but Sameer stopped him and told him to give her some time.

After 15-20 min

Sameer ordered the incharge of police officers who had come with them to seal everything and send bodies too.

Sameer: lets go

When they went outside, they saw Sakshi standing outside with her back to the ETF SUV and she was all drenched. It must have rained heavily when Sakshi came outside.

They all came to her and stood by her side.

Sameer; Sakshi chalo ghar chalte hain.

They did not get any response from her.

Ayesha was about to come forward but Arjun came forward and told them to leave and he will drop Sakshi home safely.

Ayesha was about to argue with Arjun but Sameer stopped her and nodded to leave.

They all went in another ETF SUV.

Arjun: Sakshi chalo ghar chalte hain. He caught her arm and made her sit in the SUV.

The ride to Sakshis home was quiet.

Arjun looked in Sakshis direction few times but she was just looking down and sitting there lifelessly.

Sakshis home

Arjun: Sakshi tumhara ghar aagaya hai.

She did not move

Arjun came out of SUV and picked her up in his arms and took her to his house. He made her sit on the sofa and tuned away to go to lock the door.

But he was stopped.

Sakshi (holding Arjun arm; still looking down): Please mat jao Arjun. Please dont leave me alone right now. Please Arjun dont go.

With that she looked towards Arjun and her eyes met Arjun.

Arjun was shocked to see her pleading eyes. She looked so broken then. The same Sakshi Anand who always tried to bring smile on everyones face was sitting in front of him- so dejected, broken, tired and totally shattered.

Arjun wanted to go and hug her at that time and wanted to tell her everything will be alright but all he managed to do was nod.

Arjun: Sakshi change your clothese otherwise you will catch cold.

She got up hesitantly thinking Arjun might leave after she will go inside to change and she does not want to live alone right now.

Arjun: Mein yahin hoon Sakshi. Go change.

She went inside

She took shower and after that she was dressing up when she heard sound of door closing. Her heart dropped. She thought maybe Arjun left.

She quickly dressed up and came outside and saw no one in the living room.

Sakshi (to herself): Why would he stay. Who am I to him?

Her thoughts were interpreted by noise from kitchen and she turned to see him coming out of kitchen.

Arjun: chai, with that he kept both cups on table.

Sakshi could not believe he was still there. She was so overwhelmed by all this that she just ran and hugged Arjun tightly.

Sakshi: Mein bahut thak gayi hoon Arjun. Akele ladte hue, akele  rehte hue, akele sab bardaash karte hue. Thanks mere paas aaj rukne ke liye.

Arjun did not know how to react but he hugged her back. He did not know why but he felt this was so right.

After a while Sakshi realized what she was doing and broke the hug. It was ackward for both of them but Arjun decided to change the topic and he picked cup of tea and asked her to drink it.

After they finished their tea.

Arjun: Sakshi go get some sleep. Tum so jaayo

Sakshi looked towards Arjun.

Arjun: Mein Yahin hoon. I will not leave. I told you before too.

Sakshi went to her room. She tried so hard to keep herself awake, fought with sleep by keeping her eyes open but she was so exhausted mentally and physically that he body gave up and she drifted to sleep.

After some time, Arjun came to her room to check on er and from her breathing he realized she was fast asleep.

He turned around to leave and opened the door of the apartment but as soon as he was about to step out, Sakshi pleading eyes, her innocent face and her lines Please mat jao Arjun. Please dont leave me alone right now. Please Arjun dont go started ringing in his ears. He could not take one step further. He closed the door and went back to her room.

Background score for this scene ( u know how love songs on background)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iUZRSeqzz8[/YOUTUBE]

He saw her sleeping. She looked so innocent while sleeping. She had been badly brutalized by life but her innocence was still intact and still showed on her angelic face.

He did not know why he went forward and put his hand on her head and kissed her forehead.

Then he sat on the floor beside her bed side and held her hand and did not know when he went to sleep too. In her sleep Sakshi also closed her hand on Arjuns hand.

kaise kab jhud gaye hum, hotto par kili sargam

aage rab ki mardi, aason de yah hasi apni tijori se

do dil bandhe ek doori se, do dil bandhe ek doori se.

They say doobte hue inshaan ke liye ek tinke ka sahara bhi kaafi hai. By holding Sakshis hand, we have to see whether they both will be able to save each other from drowning and find happiness.

They say happiness is acceptance and in seeking happiness for others, you will find it yourself.

Will Sakshi and Arjun be able to find that happiness or will destiny will have another plans for them? Only time will tell.

To be continued.

NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God Sakhshi is safe but feel bad for Vikram... Arjun took Sakhshi home ... Wonderful part and awesome update ... Thank you for the update and Plz continue it soon :)Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago