Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BakwaasBandKar

Any Tamilian here can please translate what does the interviewer asks and what parvathy says in it...arnd 5:12

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FDfEkOAgTs[/YOUTUBE]

They asked her if she will go auditioning and she said yes. She said after her first tamil movie she got so much recognition...but didn't get many film offers thereafter. She was out of job for a year. She said that she admires her character in Mariyaan especially how brave she is. Being asked on how beautiful she looks in the movie...she replied it is all because of her technical team. She is uncomfortable doing romantic and intimate scenes...but added the script helps her doing such scenes.
Edited by Vipisa - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: *KAaajAL*

Lol yes. Even Rajinikanth was linked up with Sridevi. He even invited her to introduce her to his parents. The moment Sridevi stepped in to their house, the lights went off. So Rajini considered it to be Abshagun and broke up with her. ðŸ˜† I don't know if it the latter part is true or not..but there was something between them too.

TFS i never knw abt this yaar... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..if this is true..its too much yaar...😲😲

ðŸ˜†

damn funny 😆 rajni was so dumb lol
Vipisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

damn funny 😆 rajni was so dumb lol

Rajini is superstitious 😆
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I always thought she is a minor 😲

this thread is quite interesting.. reading all the gossips about all the south stars.. seems like every1 had some controversies and all..
newas, m a huge Dhanush fan though..d only controversy i heard about him was his link up wid shruti hassan during d filming of 3, but it was also very obvious that those rumours were dead, and nothing real was in those headlines... i guess he also handled his personal life quite well..
he seems to be very happy wid aishwarya .. Rajni got as simple a son in law as him..
Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BakwaasBandKar

Lol...in all this discussion about aishwaryaz life...I find dhanush as some bechara who got married so that aishwarya image get sudharofied...or he isn't as bechara as he trys to potray...

Anyways getting married to Rajniz daughter dint did any big in his career...he still had to find his own place in industry...ppl still made fun of his looks n infact they still do...I doubt Rani did anything for Dhanush...Moreover Dhanush did had his Brother who was quite a well known filmmaker...so I really doubt if Dhanush got married juat to get some fame...he dud received it on his own...

Bt I still cat beleive on that bysines man story...coz I remember my frn told me that Rajni never wanted Dhanush to become his SIL...as dhanush n his his family were never of same strata as rajni was...not as rich as he was..

i thought aishwarya and Dhanush had a love marriage ..😲
nd i agree on the note that, yes being Rajni's son in law, dint really boost up his stardom.. whatever name nd fame he has achieved has all been solely by his own.. i think i liked him more after knowing such facts about him..

but still its hard to believe that his marriage wid aishwarya was forced 

Originally posted by: Burcidi

I also thought (and still think) that the Dhanush -  Shruti rumors came out because of their sizzling chemistry and intimate scenes in 3.  Rajni didn't like those scenes much. But Shruti was involved with Siddhart at that time (they were living together I think)

I also feel that Dhanush respects and listens to Rajni a lot. I guess he doesn't have a choice. They seem to get along for the most part. 

I don't know, Dhanush seems like a good guy. And he's talented. He's not a looker though, so I dunno what Aish saw in him.

lol.. but its funny if Rajni had problems wid the Dhanush-Shruti chemistry, becos Dhanush's own wifey and his daughter herself had written those scenes.🤔🤣
Rest, yes i admire Dhanush a lot, dont give a damn to his looks, his acting was enuff to move me..
not understanding anything of tamil nd not knowing ne star from that industry i just ended up being an urdent follower of Dhanush..  he has some remarkable talent.
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Motwani is living with a thought that after getting married to simbu, she will feature in each and every movie of him. Btw, whats age of Simbu?

is this the guy simbhu ?..  he seems to be a front row actor down south then.. but never really saw hansika amongst d biggies..
Vipisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..AliaBhatt..

Motwani is living with a thought that after getting married to simbu, she will feature in each and every movie of him. Btw, whats age of Simbu?

He is 30. No I don't think so. She is very well aware thar Simbhu and his family would not let her act in movies once she gets married to him.