ArHi OS - If I Didn't Have You

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Gah! That made me cry!!!

This is beautiful Anju! The way they met, I could totally picture a smitten Arnav and the ever so caring khushi! And then they got married and were happy and the. The accident... 😭

I could feel Arnav's pain quite literally, the way you described him! His anger, throwing things and doing physical damage to take out the anger he has against Khushi's condition. You could feel his guilt, his yearning for her, the hope that she will be okay! I almost thought the ending would be sad, but thank goodness you didn't do that *phew*

At the end, I had happy tears! What a lovely story, teaching us to always be grateful for what we have. We never know what will happen, and accidents such as these are inevitable and painful when it results in loss :( Thank goodness khushi is okay, and they have eachother <3

LOVED IT
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome.loved itc
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome girl.  
Arnav's angry being the cause of his wife's situation, helpless , fear of losing her , his negligence, his love everything portrait beautifully.  Good job.
Their first meeting. Shock with behavior of receptionist then her beauty ... like Diwali day he walked to her trance and complement. .. the way he asked her for dating that's so beautiful. 
Their happy family small small quarrel. .. wow
Edited by riafna - 10 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ah that was painfully beautifully :') The emotions were so well written and your choice of words is beautiful <3  Edited by WordsUnsaidPM - 10 years ago
ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
Wow! Just wow! It was beautiful..!! :)
Snowy_Arshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing os
you've written it so beautifully
just loved it
-Xpress- thumbnail
Lovely <3